VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 70 Votes

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
I know this and I don't approve it seems like a fake reason to me.

I mean some people are talking as if the developer is going to release a public release which is why I asked.
Do not mislead people.

He may have started his own thread, but if he still doesn't want to release a public release, it doesn't matter.
Now, if the game has been in the hands of someone, it will be leaked somehow. It is necessary to be a little patient in this regard.
People are assuming he will but I doubt it. The newest version was released around 3 weeks ago which is why I'm asking.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
It's a common pattern:

- dev has an idea and spends 100s of hours developing it into a game, releases it here publicly for feedback and to generate interest

- gradually more users choose to support the dev on patreon. patreon is explicitly not a "pay x$ for product", it's an ongoing commitment to support the artist's efforts. supporters can stop at any time. there are only "social contract expectations" that the developer will continue to deliver value to the supporter.

- once a certain level of momentum has been established, the dev choose to stop directly releasing latest updates to the public, to provide some more "exclusivity" value to the supporters.

- some devs continue to maintain a presence on this site that is dedicated to sharing such games, including by piracy, as this participation allows the dev to get feedback and potentially encourage more supporters to join.

- currently there are at least 116 people (114 patrons, GT, and me :) ) who have access to the release of Chapter 2 part A. and so far, none of them have chosen to leak this release (i.e. be a hero)

tl;dr if you want the game, pay the money. if, after paying the money, you think others should get it for free, then choose to be the hero. (removed unnecessary snark)

Last edited:

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
It's a common pattern:

- dev has an idea and spends 100s of hours developing it into a game, releases it here publicly for feedback and to generate interest

- gradually more users choose to support the dev on patreon. patreon is explicitly not a "pay x$ for product", it's an ongoing commitment to support the artist's efforts. supporters can stop at any time. there are only "social contract expectations" that the developer will continue to deliver value to the supporter.

- once a certain level of momentum has been established, the dev choose to stop directly releasing latest updates to the public, to provide some more "exclusivity" value to the supporters.

- some devs continue to maintain a presence on this site that is dedicated to sharing such games, including by piracy, as this participation allows the dev to get feedback and potentially encourage more supporters to join.

- currently there are at least 116 people (114 patrons, GT, and me :) ) who have access to the release of Chapter 2 part A. and so far, none of them have chosen to leak this release (i.e. be a hero)

tl;dr if you want the game, pay the money. if, after paying the money, you think others should get it for free, then choose to be the hero. otherwise shut your cakehole and quit ya whinging.
basically your saying just pay for it, because everyone has enough money to spare to pay for something they enjoy

Reactions: Herbert1

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
basically your saying just pay for it, because everyone has enough money to spare to pay for something they enjoy
No, I said "stop whinging". It will leak when it will leak and you can play it then. If you are unable or unwilling to pay for it to get it earlier, then you can only wait. And while you are being poor and waiting, stop complaining about not getting things for free. The dev owes non-supporters precisely nothing.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
No, I said "stop whinging". It will leak when it will leak and you can play it then. If you are unable or unwilling to pay for it to get it earlier, then you can only wait. And while you are being poor and waiting, stop complaining about not getting things for free. The dev owes non-supporters precisely nothing.
i wasnt complaining, i was making a comment on what you said, as an editor, you should know the difference

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
It's a common pattern:

tl;dr if you want the game, pay the money. if, after paying the money, you think others should get it for free, then choose to be the hero. otherwise shut your cakehole and quit ya whinging.
I generally agree with what you said about the leaking of the game.

But I really don't understand why you feel the need to use language that will provoke people.
Why would someone else stop writing down their ideas just because you or someone else doesn't like it?

If it bothers you, add it to your ignore list.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
No one's complaining about the dev. The question has always been why a pirate forum is relying on the dev himself to upload something.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
After I played and liked a lot, I was intrigued to know more about the characters

The girls are beautiful and now to wait and see how everything progresses there are many things i want to know :geek:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gallant Trombe

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I think I posted this one here before :unsure:
I couldn't find that specific one in the thread, so perhaps it was on the discord.

However I was certainly wrong in my comment, because going back through every post (and rediscovering my past witty yet humble comments :blush:) I found there were two "lewd" images of Elise:

Fully nekkid:
https://f95zone.to/threads/color-of-my-sound-ch-1-enhanced-edition-gallant-trombe.95142/post-9048196

Semi-nekkid:
https://f95zone.to/threads/color-of-my-sound-ch-1-enhanced-edition-gallant-trombe.95142/post-8403378

Based on these images and the new (to this thread) one, I can say that Elise is allowed to sleep in the spare room in my house after I make Mireille my legal waifu. :love:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
View attachment 2299077

I think I posted this one here before :unsure:
Quick question if I may, GT... Will you continue to publish a public version of your ongoing updates here going forward once you have provided sufficient early access time to your paying patrons? I need an honest answer as it has everything to do with whether I continue to follow regularly or just drop out until such time as the game is finished. Thank you, my friend.
What did you decide?
Adventure ever on, Phat:oops:

Reactions: Issikka

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Quick question if I may, GT... Will you continue to publish a public version of your ongoing updates here going forward once you have provided sufficient early access time to your paying patrons? I need an honest answer as it has everything to do with whether I continue to follow regularly or just drop out until such time as the game is finished. Thank you, my friend.
What did you decide?
Adventure ever on, Phat:oops:
Huzzah! Today I got my definitive answer in the form of the latest update!
Huzzah! Thanks GT!:love::love::love::love::love:
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

4.30 star(s) 70 Votes