VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hehehe... I guess the good news would be that it wasn't a very big leak.
This forum belongs to the dev, Gallant Trombe. GT has the only access to post files in the OP. So, when GT said, "Not me!" it was a "wink, wink, nudge, nudge" tongue in cheek statement because GT had previously stated no more public updates. I, for one, will happily play along to save GT's pride. However, I still reserve the right to sarcastic quips regarding the "factual" nature of these "leaked" postings! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Semper fi and adventure ever on Mot my friend, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: motseer

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Long while back i played this long before its CH1 completion and i just couldnt get into it.. no real fault on the creator it just seemed a bit slow pacing story wise.. however after returning to it when the 1st volume completed i was able to get into the story better and really enjoyed it.. so with that said i'm looking forward to what season 2 has to offer even tho it may end up being a similar situation till more story is available

Primarch Dorn

Jan 13, 2022
This forum belongs to the dev, Gallant Trombe. GT has the only access to post files in the OP. So, when GT said, "Not me!" it was a "wink, wink, nudge, nudge" tongue in cheek statement because GT had previously stated no more public updates. I, for one, will happily play along to save GT's pride. However, I still reserve the right to sarcastic quips regarding the "factual" nature of these "leaked" postings! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Semper fi and adventure ever on Mot my friend, Phat;)(y)
Ask the guy at the bottom of the OP if he got blocked on Patreon. Right where it thanks him for the leak.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
5 minutes of nothing and a cute scene with blanche
OK, so it wasn't just me who thought the recent released content was small this time.

Anyone have the latest changelog, ...to see if any changes was done to the past content, and also the total number of renders added to this update?

Reactions: operamini

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
OK, so it wasn't just me who thought the recent released content was small this time.

Anyone have the latest changelog, ...to see if any changes was done to the past content, and also the total number of renders added to this update?
tried to manually count them, seems to be around ~270 renders, with a large part probably more than 30% are just open mouth variations of the previous one, which makes it feel really short

Reactions: qaywsx and MrBenny

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
It's been 3 weeks
Hadn't seen your previous posts on the previous page.
and i agree with your assessment, still we have no choice but to wait for a hero.
and to be frank, this update wouldn't be worth it, and that's coming from someone that supports games with low render counts per update, but at least there, the few we get are well used with lots of dialogue an no "here is her with the mouth closed", "now she talked".

still the game is great but it seems it will be a long while before we see it finished.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Well, that update was pretty disappointing, mostly just filler and not much of it at that. Finally got interesting and then just ended on a cliffhanger. This game seems to have a lot of potential, artwork is great, but it's being way too cryptic.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So first of all thanks for the update. Always greatly appreciated. I'm really enjoying your VN.

I realize this is a pirate site and I enjoy your work (at least until it's completed) for free and have no basis for complaint, I want to offer you an unsolicited bit of advice. While I support every dev in deciding how to tradeoff content vs update frequency and, given the choice, prefer small frequent updates to waiting 6-8 months, I have to say this one was mostly tantalizing focused on opening many closets of deception then, answering none, stranding us on a cliff hanger. So think of it this way. You've set the table for an eight course meal. All the china, crystal, and sterling silver flatware, 4 forks, 3 spoons, and 3 knives. Come the next update it's time to start serving the meal. At least the first course. Can't tease forever, without potentially serious consequences.

Anyway - Love the VN. Appreciate the obvious hard work and dedication to quality. Looking forward to what comes next.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
the cliffhanger killed my soul and there was nothing much going for this update...

it's like legit 5 minutes depending how fast you read.
slow reader maybe 10.

As soon as it starts getting good and CLIFFHANGER..

before that point it was mostly filler.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The story sure is interesting and keeps you on your toes with all the secrets.
The Ladies are all nice to look at but with all the secrets around him I trust none of them... for now. ^^
Blanche asked the correct question: Why are there only women on his team?
Dizzy is kind of suspicious too. I don't buy it that she fell for him at first sight, she could be the Rebel-spy.

Reactions: EndlessNights

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
The sound effects are a nice addition however we still need music... desperately... I gave some more thought as to how to handle music and MC's perception of it after the "Day of Infamy." Maybe it should be a muffled sound like when your neighbors play their music too loud but all you can hear is the throb of the beat with zero clarity in the mid and upper ranges... kind of like living inside a subwoofer. You could even use that technique to show from who's point of view you are referring, like in the scene with Dizzy early on... all MC would hear is that muted throb of the bass with no clarity yet when Dizzy speaks, we hear the full track as it would be heard in the club by regular folks. MC hasn't gone deaf. It's just his perception of music that has been altered so none of the melody and harmony make sense to him after his trauma so all he hears is muffled, muted thudding. Does that make sense? As a retired pro musician, I have given this a lot of thought so I hope that made sense.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
Love your idea, but normal sounds should only be heard "normally" if you are on someone else's pov. It would mostly have to be only used when the mc is away because the dev has taken a bit too much liberties when it comes to POV, so it could be confusing when music changes just because you are now in "ass shot of the girl talking" mode.

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes