VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 69 Votes

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Man that was a tiny update. I'd forgotten this game even existed. I take the same issue everyone else is having with the fact that literally everyone is a spy of some sort of flavour making it extremely difficult to give a shit about any of them because in the back of my head I think they're all trying to get something from me. I literally declined every single one of the few lewd scenes in the game in fear of them taking advantage of the situation, lmao. Given the pace of development though, I guess we won't get any real answers in Galactic Game of Thrones anytime soon.

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
The most difficult enemy is the one you can't see. This twisted tale seems intent on taking full advantage of the "double agent" aspect inherent in the political structure and backgrounds of MC's "teammates". The Ice Queen is "seemingly" the most genuine - so far - and I'm not even sure about her...

whyyousnow

Apr 16, 2020
Not that I dont feel as blueballed as the rest of you but I understood this update as a leaked tease of sorts. Something finished to give us to hold us off until a full chp release but I could be wrong but not ready to pull out the milking card just yet lol.

But Id rather talk about the story so far...

After playing thru a few times the more I feel like some word choices are hints that this whole team has one real purpose and that is the MC. He's done or knows something which the noble houses want (maybe he worked with the rebels in the past at some point?). Its why each character feels like they are up to something from the POV of the MC. They all are there either trying to protect the MC or get something out of him or even possible kill him (excited to see where the cliffhanger goes). Feel like the game wants me to think that June possible was a rebel or maybe even the empress in secret which is why the MC is treated special? We need more info on what the situation is with the rebels and I wouldn't be surprised if down the road one or two of the girls turn out to be rebels in secret possibly.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Blance's face seems a little bit different from the previous version, the model had changed?:unsure:
A long waiting and so less to play... :(

iMucha

Jan 3, 2021
Are all these women supposed to be unlikeable? I get that there needs to be a mystery of some sorts but this is over the top imo. Every single one of them is hiding stuff from MC, and have their own agenda. It just makes me dislike all of them. But maybe that's the point.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The most difficult enemy is the one you can't see. This twisted tale seems intent on taking full advantage of the "double agent" aspect inherent in the political structure and backgrounds of MC's "teammates". The Ice Queen is "seemingly" the most genuine - so far - and I'm not even sure about her...
I agree but that lack of trust will NOT hinder my MC from getting laid as frequently as possible! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

However, we may need to do away with LI for this one and just call them Fi's instead...
Hmmm:unsure: (Fuck Interests;) Sounds about right to me...)

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Every team member has their own personal agenda and reason(s) for being there on the team, that includes MC. They are also ALL corrupt or at least cogs within the same corrupt system which also includes MC. The one team member that I just do not like at all is Ms. "My shit don't stink" with the platinum blonde hair and rhinestone face and body piercings. Her vanity and hubris will be her likely downfall. I just don't like her at all. I don't trust anyone including that damned voice in MC's head and I don't even trust MC not to be some Manchurian Candidate type either. This story seems to me to be the kind of long and twisted tale that will have us guessing until the end. At this point, I am holding on to all of my guess cards because it is just too damned early to say anything yet. Everything and anything is up for grabs at this point. That fact along with the fabulously well rendered images has drawn me in... the rest we'll just have to wait and see.:devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
Corrupt isnt the right word. They're all mostly from different factions in a system designed to foster a harmonious relationship through plotting on each other. That's the specified purpose of the system so its not broken, they play the game as its meant to be played mostly. There's definitely corruption in those factions. The question becomes in a system that's designed for all these factions to fight each other and plot on each other, will the MC be able to work with a team with such different amounts of power and goals. Especially as you see the girls working their games on each other as well. It'll be a fun ride to be sure.

Oct 21, 2022
Every team member has their own personal agenda and reason(s) for being there on the team, that includes MC. They are also ALL corrupt or at least cogs within the same corrupt system which also includes MC. The one team member that I just do not like at all is Ms. "My shit don't stink" with the platinum blonde hair and rhinestone face and body piercings. Her vanity and hubris will be her likely downfall. I just don't like her at all. I don't trust anyone including that damned voice in MC's head and I don't even trust MC not to be some Manchurian Candidate type either. This story seems to me to be the kind of long and twisted tale that will have us guessing until the end. At this point, I am holding on to all of my guess cards because it is just too damned early to say anything yet. Everything and anything is up for grabs at this point. That fact along with the fabulously well rendered images has drawn me in... the rest we'll just have to wait and see.:devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
100% agree with you. It does seem to be going towards that direction (long mystery format) but as you basically said: We don't know shit ;) I do wonder/worry about the pacing too. We can't learn all their secrets at once so I imagine It will be one by one. This could annoy some as their LI gets revealed last for E.G but at the end of the day that's subjective only.

Blance's face seems a little bit different from the previous version, the model had changed?:unsure:
A long waiting and so less to play... :(
Totally making this up but is it her without makeup? I thought she looked different too, I just didn't go back and check because I'm a nob lol.

Are all these women supposed to be unlikeable? I get that there needs to be a mystery of some sorts but this is over the top imo. Every single one of them is hiding stuff from MC, and have their own agenda. It just makes me dislike all of them. But maybe that's the point.
Ahh another cynical and jaded brother? :ROFLMAO: I wouldn't say they are unlikeable. I personally want to like them and they have the looks for sure, but I do agree with the trust issue. If I don't trust a character I am unable to connect with them at all. Just keep thinking "what's this bitch upto" everytime I see them haha.

Skyline7070

Aug 13, 2022
i feel like i cant even trust anyone including MC himself..too much secret, its like i read Tomodachi game, each character playing mind game bullshit

Jan 7, 2019
I bet the Mc is the son to the queen and they are all plotting to make there familys more powerful.

The Mc was an orphan so ya thats why i think that.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Not that I dont feel as blueballed as the rest of you but I understood this update as a leaked tease of sorts. Something finished to give us to hold us off until a full chp release but I could be wrong but not ready to pull out the milking card just yet lol.
Well you understood it wrong. This is a release that officially came out a full 4 weeks ago but only finally got leaked here yesterday.

What this dev seems to be doing is break down each chapter even further and releasing them in chunks, instead of waiting for an extended period of time for a full chapter release. I didn't follow this game from the beginning but based on how the script files break down, this might not even be the first time an entirely choice-less release came out.

when do you think the next WT mod will come out for this new game update?
Isn't it rather pointless to update a WT mod when there are literally no choice to be made in this release?

Reactions: Irad and Cernunnos.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Developer: Gallant Trombe - F95zone - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've made a small walkthrough mod for this game. This mod will highlight some recommended choices. Enjoy!!
P/s: Updated to Ch2 v6
Download: MEGA
View attachment 2208625 View attachment 2208629
Updated to Ch2 v6

4.30 star(s) 69 Votes