VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Love your idea, but normal sounds should only be heard "normally" if you are on someone else's pov. It would mostly have to be only used when the mc is away because the dev has taken a bit too much liberties when it comes to POV, so it could be confusing when music changes just because you are now in "ass shot of the girl talking" mode.
I said that. I even went as far as to describe the varied tone qualities to be an expression of who's POV is active at the time. Not everyone is as unobservant as you seem to be. You seem to be the one with head stuck in the "ass shot."

All it would take is one single comment from MC as to him missing being able to hear music like he used to hear it. Anyway, I made this remark for GT's consideration, not fool fodder. I happen to enjoy how GT treats POV which is one of the reasons I made my suggestion. I was merely thinking out loud, had an idea and shared it. If GT likes it great. Run with it. If not, GT is free to shit can or simply ignore the idea like I will be ignoring any future commentary from you.

Have a nice life, Phat:censored:

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
I said that. I even went as far as to describe the varied tone qualities to be an expression of who's POV is active at the time. Not everyone is as unobservant as you seem to be. You seem to be the one with head stuck in the "ass shot."

All it would take is one single comment from MC as to him missing being able to hear music like he used to hear it. Anyway, I made this remark for GT's consideration, not fool fodder. I happen to enjoy how GT treats POV which is one of the reasons I made my suggestion. I was merely thinking out loud, had an idea and shared it. If GT likes it great. Run with it. If not, GT is free to shit can or simply ignore the idea like I will be ignoring any future commentary from you.

Have a nice life, Phat:censored:
i didn't at all meant what i said as "fodder", the Dev plays quite a bit with camera placement sometimes, which is a stylistic choice, that i am not against even if i prefer a more first person / over the shoulder only pov, so i was just saying that i liked your idea, imo would just be difficult in some scenes due to the "free cam" shots that don't belong to anyone's pov, the ass shot was simply the first of such scenes that came to mind as there was one in the last update that i just played.
If it was implemented and it fit well with the existing scenes, great, if its not implemented, who cares, the dev has already said he would add more sounds as we go which would have a similar effect. as you said just thinking out loud.

Have a good day.

Last edited:
Reactions: EndlessNights

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
I mean people complain but I don't and can't believe that this was a planned, legit update to the game. It had like 4 very short scenes that didn't lead to anything.

Fun scene though. Elise asks Lana to train her. Lana tells her no. Doesn't elaborate further, leaves the room. True chad move.

This game's quality overall is insane. The output and pacing though..

Reactions: Mpkstroff

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, it's either the MC is a big prize fish but doesn't know it and all want to snag him or he is set up for failure so they can blame him. ^^

Reactions: BanditoMarito

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Can't believe people are complaining the update got leaked - this is literally a pirate forum. Leaking is kind of the whole point.
Maybe it's because when a dev's hard work is leaked before their scheduled public release, they lose money. And when a project isn't financially viable, it increases the chance of becoming abandoned.

I really don't mind waiting, as I've noticed many titles that I was following are now abandoned.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I really don't mind waiting, as I've noticed many titles that I was following are now abandoned.
Those might have been the ones who did it for money but were disappointed their idea didn't attract enough patrons.
In my opinion, this is the wrong attitude to start such a project.

(not at MrBenny^^)
As a Dev:
You will always have the "complainers", the "nitpicker" and the "pirates".
You will have to expect that your project might not make big money or no money at all.

And fans complaining about a leaked update on a pirate site...? Come on, really?
Are you a patron and do you think you have any right to complain about it?

Reactions: MrBenny

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Good update, but short. I just hope it doesn't become a trend to release a 10 minute long update with a cliffhanger like that at the end to keep us interested, that'll get boring real fast.

Reactions: edonis

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
And fans complaining about a leaked update on a pirate site...? Come on, really?
Are you a patron and do you think you have any right to complain about it?
when the dev is the creator of the forum himself put the game here for free always active communicating and helping ppl with problems and even then ppl feel the need to do leakes because they can't wait a week or two or want to be heroes. yeah come on that is this is f lame. and no im not a Patron but i have some respect for the work that some dev do

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Kinda hard to establish a relationship when almost everyone is a potential spy/ traitor; It will be interesting to see how this pans out.

I agree..
Like EVERYONE has a motive so it makes it hard to honestly establish the LIs when we KNOW they are plotting something either against us or to use us to reach there goals..

Honestly the only people who is not THAT suspicious is LANA and blanche but everyone has a past and skeletons in there closet and secrets they are hiding...

including the mc so it will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Oct 21, 2022
I agree..
Like EVERYONE has a motive so it makes it hard to honestly establish the LIs when we KNOW they are plotting something either against us or to use us to reach there goals..

Honestly the only people who is not THAT suspicious is LANA and blanche but everyone has a past and skeletons in there closet and secrets they are hiding...

It's my biggest worry about the game tbh. Other VN's have done something similar for too long and you end up never forming a connection with the LI/s due to it. Then there's no turning back.

Hopefully it's resolved fairly soon and we can get to the bottom of these mysteries. I'm wondering if there will be some subversion and it's actually Lana or Blanche who has bad intentions? Miri seems to be doing it for MC's benefit right. No clue what's going on at the end of ch2.A though. A test perhaps?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I agree..

Hehehe. It's almost like the cliffhanger should have been;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's my biggest worry about the game tbh. Other VN's have done something similar for too long and you end up never forming a connection with the LI/s due to it. Then there's no turning back.

Hopefully it's resolved fairly soon and we can get to the bottom of these mysteries. I'm wondering if there will be some subversion and it's actually Lana or Blanche who has bad intentions? Miri seems to be doing it for MC's benefit right. No clue what's going on at the end of ch2.A though. A test perhaps?
This is why I generally wait until I see a few chapters prior to even forming a real opinion of a game. I like what I have seen here thus far yet at this early stage the game could swing wide either way for good or ill. This is why I have not yet made any real choices on who I do or do not like. As for appearance only, I am partial to Miri and the Ice Queen. Both are extremely attractive to me. However, I will not be swayed by merely a pretty face and rocking hot body. We've barely began to find out about these characters. We have a long row to hoe here... a very long row indeed!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port :

Color of My Sound [Ch. 2 Pt. A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

Download Apk: , ,

Android Ports Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.colorofmysound/game/saves

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2022
This is why I generally wait until I see a few chapters prior to even forming a real opinion of a game. I like what I have seen here thus far yet at this early stage the game could swing wide either way for good or ill. This is why I have not yet made any real choices on who I do or do not like. As for appearance only, I am partial to Miri and the Ice Queen. Both are extremely attractive to me. However, I will not be swayed by merely a pretty face and rocking hot body. We've barely began to find out about these characters. We have a long row to hoe here... a very long row indeed!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
Ye, well said mate. I could be overthinking things on account of how much I like the game. We have no real idea what will happen, thanks for reminding me. Smart man in regards to the LI's, I'm trying to do the same. We definitely need more info about them and natural development of them interacting with MC.

All the best mate :)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ye, well said mate. I could be overthinking things on account of how much I like the game. We have no real idea what will happen, thanks for reminding me. Smart man in regards to the LI's, I'm trying to do the same. We definitely need more info about them and natural development of them interacting with MC.

All the best mate :)
Every team member has their own personal agenda and reason(s) for being there on the team, that includes MC. They are also ALL corrupt or at least cogs within the same corrupt system which also includes MC. The one team member that I just do not like at all is Ms. "My shit don't stink" with the platinum blonde hair and rhinestone face and body piercings. Her vanity and hubris will be her likely downfall. I just don't like her at all. I don't trust anyone including that damned voice in MC's head and I don't even trust MC not to be some Manchurian Candidate type either. This story seems to me to be the kind of long and twisted tale that will have us guessing until the end. At this point, I am holding on to all of my guess cards because it is just too damned early to say anything yet. Everything and anything is up for grabs at this point. That fact along with the fabulously well rendered images has drawn me in... the rest we'll just have to wait and see.:devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes