VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ColorOfMySound-CH2PTA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It wasn't me :ROFLMAO:
Right (heavily dripping sarcasm) this is YOUR OP, not just an F95 uploader account. So, unless you gave out your password and had one of your minions upload the files, you don't REALLY (more heavily dripping sarcasm) expect me to believe that, right? Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:

Anyway... no matter how it got here, I just wanted to say thank you for all of your time and effort to create such a fab game. I fully expect to have to wait a while to be able to play a free public version of an update but I certainly appreciate it! If I even gave $1 each month to all my favorite AVN devs, I wouldn't eat. I do scrape up a few bucks to purchase Steam or itch.io copies of completed titles as I do wish to show my meager financial support as it were. However, my disability benefits don't stretch very far. Your generosity is certainly appreciated, my friend. Hugs and happy thoughts...

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Right (heavily dripping sarcasm) this is YOUR OP, not just an F95 uploader account. So, unless you gave out your password and had one of your minions upload the files, you don't REALLY (more heavily dripping sarcasm) expect me to believe that, right?
Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:

Anyway... no matter how it got here, I just wanted to say thank you for all of your time and effort to create such a fab game. I fully expect to have to wait a while to be able to play a free public version of an update but I certainly appreciate it! If I even gave $1 each month to all my favorite AVN devs, I wouldn't eat. I do scrape up a few bucks to purchase Steam or itch.io copies of completed titles as I do wish to show my meager financial support as it were. However, my disability benefits don't stretch very far. Your generosity is certainly appreciated, my friend. Hugs and happy thoughts...

It is not necessary to have ownership of the thread to make the updates, simply having a download link and reporting it in the Op, then some moderator or staff will be in charge of updating.
For example, it can be anyone who is on patreon and has the link

Primarch Dorn

Jan 13, 2022
Right (heavily dripping sarcasm) this is YOUR OP, not just an F95 uploader account. So, unless you gave out your password and had one of your minions upload the files, you don't REALLY (more heavily dripping sarcasm) expect me to believe that, right? Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO:

Dev didn't update it, it was leaked.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Color of My Sound [Chapter 1-2, Part A, v6] [Gallant Trombe] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.69GB
Repack size: 432MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 68 Votes