VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 70 Votes

Cratchen

Feb 10, 2020
Am I missing something? Loaded this latest version and it ended right where I saved. Was this just some bug fixes or something?

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Lain's Mod is up to date, (I just checked) Are you playing on MAC ? that were the only logical explanation left
Oh sorry. i missed to mention that i had played the update without mod and it was causing the issue.
But yeah if mod is upto date, game should work.

Reactions: xapican

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Hmmm this vn got me conflicted, I like the intrigues and shady characters but the MC is absolute dumbass.

I feel like the dev tries to portray him as cold, stoic and somewhat calculist (not sure this is a valid english word lol) with the way he thinks during inner monologues, but in reality everybody just walk all over this "commander".

It's either that or in Lanas case the complete opposite which is just as bad...

I kept wanting to just say fuck you to all the LIs during my playthrough and I can't help but think that he deserves to be shit on.

The way the stripper treat you as a boyfriend on the cafe cutting your interaction with the barista, the whole interactions with the voice in his head, the big tits lady and her assassin.... it's just bad for a suposed battle hardened commander. The only time he get an ounce of spine is when he confronts the lady about her red haired spy pull a gun on him.

The whole "I'm in your squad but only here for my own motives and reasons and we can't tell the others about it, just trust me bro" is as bad as it gets too, so out of place for a military squad. The bitch even gets to bring a +1 that instead of taking orders from the "commander" will only listen to her queen and even invade his chambers armed.... like wtf... Femdom should be the first tag on this avn.

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
Hmmm this vn got me conflicted, I like the intrigues and shady characters but the MC is absolute dumbass.

I feel like the dev tries to portray him as cold, stoic and somewhat calculist (not sure this is a valid english word lol) with the way he thinks during inner monologues, but in reality everybody just walk all over this "commander".

It's either that or in Lanas case the complete opposite which is just as bad...

I kept wanting to just say fuck you to all the LIs during my playthrough and I can't help but think that he deserves to be shit on.

The way the stripper treat you as a boyfriend on the cafe cutting your interaction with the barista, the whole interactions with the voice in his head, the big tits lady and her assassin.... it's just bad for a suposed battle hardened commander. The only time he get an ounce of spine is when he confronts the lady about her red haired spy pull a gun on him.

The whole "I'm in your squad but only here for my own motives and reasons and we can't tell the others about it, just trust me bro" is as bad as it gets too, so out of place for a military squad. The bitch even gets to bring a +1 that instead of taking orders from the "commander" will only listen to her queen and even invade his chambers armed.... like wtf... Femdom should be the first tag on this avn.
But you aren't a commander anymore, this isn't military, this is equivalent of a PsyOps mission, you are technically "Retired". Now I do agree the Mc needs more ways of just telling someone to eat shit but at the same time. He needs to play these women so they work for him and do his bidding. He cant just day 1 tell everyone to eat shit. If he does all the loyalty and obediance gets lost.

.hn

May 18, 2021
Alright now that i've tried i need more. The story is getting interesting. GIVE ME MOOOOORE!

4.30 star(s) 70 Votes