VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 70 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can someone tell me in the current version. Which character has a lewd scene? Last time I played there is none except the ashen hair girl at the begining.

Reactions: PapaPhat

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Can someone tell me in the current version. Which character has a lewd scene? Last time I played there is none except the ashen hair girl at the begining.
As I recall there are 3-4 sex scenes,

1. The fan at the start
2. The friendly secretory from the high end brothel
3. The grey haired ice queen
4? I think we also get to have fun with our sexy ninja

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
As I recall there are 3-4 sex scenes,

1. The fan at the start
2. The friendly secretory from the high end brothel
3. The grey haired ice queen
4? I think we also get to have fun with our sexy ninja
Thanks. Who is the ninja again? I forgot

MorganKitty95

Apr 24, 2022
Is Blume a person and not an AI, yes? She looks better than all the current LI imo.
idk thats actually a fair question. now i wanna know lol but you do have a point she is hot. although i always have had a crush on the sexy ninja model when she pops up. just something about her. she does kinda look like my partner so that may actually be the reason idk lol.

Reactions: NukaCola

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
Alright this may be out of the way... but is there the possibility of an Aria route? I've got a weakness for redheads, and there's got to be more to her than simply playing the role of overly-faithful servant extraordinaire.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Alright this may be out of the way... but is there the possibility of an Aria route? I've got a weakness for redheads, and there's got to be more to her than simply playing the role of overly-faithful servant extraordinaire.
Maybe she'll be a freebie when you are on her mistress's route.

Reactions: Gallant Trombe
4.30 star(s) 70 Votes