VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 70 Votes

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Finally got around to finishing this update and seeing what was reworked since Ch. 1 Finale v9, and boy was I unprepared. All discussion hidden behind a spoiler tag for obvious reasons:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gallant Trombe - I also wanted to say that you did an awesome job with the models this update. It was nice to see some variation in the overall aesthetics of each character without it feeling out of place. However, if you keep Safiya's latest appearance for the rest of the VN she's easily going to dominate over every other LI for me, regardless of whether she's evil or not.

Fantastic update, I'm excited to see what the rest of Ch. 2 has in store!

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Is it just me or was the last update basically 3 extra scenes which take less than the time to download it?

Feb 21, 2023
So far we had a lot of build-up. But the game is looking quite fancy and I see much potential going forward, especially with a focus on story and drama, could be a nice change of pace from other VNs.
What I have been missing so far is bit more environment. A focus on dialogue may work well in the small enclosed area that is the current base of operations for our team, but I would like to see a lot more of the world that is being built here. Also, what some other comments/reviews have stated is that the current soundscape is extremely empty, kinda ironic looking at the name of the game. No matter if it is a plot point or not. In my opinion dialogue focused VNs benefit a lot from the right music/sounds to set the mood and bring the world to life.
I am going to hold off on writing a review for now, as it seems a little early to dish out any definitive judgement, seeing as we essentially only had the character introductions. Nonetheless, I really see a LOT of potential here and would like to see where this is going.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
I did not understand what is going on but besides Lana and somewhat Blanch none of them trustworthy. Btw, any theories on June? I feel like she had some relations to rebel and the attack, probably wanted some relief, connection before everything. Any thoughts? :unsure:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
. Btw, any theories on June? I feel like she had some relations to rebel and the attack, probably wanted some relief, connection before everything. Any thoughts? :unsure:
There have been various speculations about June, no proof so far. However dev has stated further back in this thread that we haven't seen the last of her. There might be more in the discord, dev is more active there...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Nepotism. He got promoted because he's the MC of the game the Dev is writing.
Wish I could get promoted so easily.
Nepotism if he stands for the writer, like a Marty Stu. Perhaps cronyism?

Or maybe The Officer IS Gallant Trombe!! :unsure:

Have we ever seen Gallant Trombe and The Officer in the same room at the same time? Kind of like Batman and Bruce Wayne or Superman and Clark Kent...........:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Maybe CoMS is an autobiography of Gallant Trombe who has travelled back in time to tell it to us as a cautionary tale! :eek::eek:. What exactly does Gallant Trombe mean? Is it Esperanto for "The Officer"? or "Time Traveller"?........

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Gallant Trumpets, as in Gabriel's horn. Calling a warning? Could be!

4.30 star(s) 70 Votes