Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Why did the numbers from the stats page get removed? That was a good way of tracking x/x amount of scenes. This is a step down in QOL.

Reactions: BGRW2020

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
sooooo,
all progress with the people i had was lost. i guess i will have to start the whole game over. i hope this won't happen with every new update from now on....

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
sooooo,
all progress with the people i had was lost. i guess i will have to start the whole game over. i hope this won't happen with every new update from now on....
You are the first to report something like this. Can you post your last save from before the update? When did you play last? Theoretically all saves from after update 6 or 7 should be compatible.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You are the first to report something like this. Can you post your last save from before the update? When did you play last? Theoretically all saves from after update 6 or 7 should be compatible.
Only issue I had with saves was that they all had their timestamps modified to be the day I loaded one of them. Makes it difficult to tell where I left off last.

Reactions: Grimtown

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This was a great update
The mc is really well written imo
So many games have an arsehole mc
But here he cares about people and their feelings
I wish more games had an mc like him

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Only issue I had with saves was that they all had their timestamps modified to be the day I loaded one of them. Makes it difficult to tell where I left off last.
Yeah, this was an issue from upgrading to the newest version of Ren'Py. Apparently a lot of other Ren'Py games are having the same issue. Hopefully just a one-time deal. Don't think I can do anything about it. Sorry about that.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
also, this this happened with all the saves View attachment 2754556
Please read the post above yours for an answer to that.

I thought about what you said about losing all progress. Do you mean the fact that there is no percentage counter anymore? Could you check if you can still replay the scenes you have already played?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019

Please read the post above yours for an answer to that.

I thought about what you said about losing all progress. Do you mean the fact that there is no percentage counter anymore? Could you check if you can still replay the scenes you have already played?
And I have another game from here, recently updated, that did the same thing. So the Dev is likely correct - something weird with the latest RenPy version. Annoying, but not fatal. :>)
(my old saves still worked as far as I can tell)

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
the first one i checked was at school, the scene looked different, and adrien had come into class, and the dialog was as if i had never talked to her before...

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
the first one i checked was at school, the scene looked different, and adrien had come into class, and the dialog was as if i had never talked to her before...
Hmmm... I don't know what to tell you, this is the first instance of anyone losing content. I'll make a note of it and see if anybody else reports something similar.
Do you still have your full save from before? Could you post it?

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
sorry i saved over that save after i started over. i have a few others, which i can't find in the new save folder.
i did save this one from the last update before today, in the new update, just now and get the same result.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This is the answer.

I think that it should not be possible to be stuck on Mrs. Mills' Domme path. Let me know / post the save if you are.
I told Mrs Mills "NO!" at least three times now (during previous updates) and never got a sub route option for her. I know that is not how it is supposed to go but that is all I've seen thus far. Is this a recent implementation/fix? After the shit way she's treated MC I would LOVE to put her under my boot! Maybe grab her strap on and DP her all by myself!

Thanks for yet another cool update with great options to skip right over the scenes we find objectionable. Skydiving with Kendra was a blast! You never disappoint, RJ my friend! One other question... I no longer see the progression numbers on the main LI tracking screen, only the red hearts on or off. That was an easy way to tell which LI had new content at a glance. I miss that. Peace.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes