PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm not reading any more of your mansplaining self-important bullshit. I have no interest in being taught or preached to. You do not know more than me. Fuck off.
I've had to click the ignore button on several assholes today, here and other forums as well. Now I won't see their bullshit going forward. Just hover over the user's avatar on the left, then click the ignore button from the pop up box. Instant blissful silence. For instant activation after clicking ignore, just refresh the page and watch the idiots disappear. Hope that helps you, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I really liked percentages, I love to play every game as complete as possible. They kinda forced me to see every bits of content in this sandbox game which I wouldn't bother otherwise. Good thing they did, I discovered that some stuff doesn't annoy me much and I'm more open-minded. I hope you add them back soon.

Reactions: ramvivat

DarcWing55

Mar 30, 2021
I'm not reading any more of your mansplaining self-important bullshit. I have no interest in being taught or preached to. You do not know more than me. Fuck off.
Actually, and all modesty aside, I know quite a bit more than you, about a great many things. That's simply the nature of being older and having lived longer and read more, seen more, heard more and experienced more things. You seem a bit touchy. That's no way to be when someone is just trying to have a conversation about your work. I have not belittled you or your work, I have not insulted you or your work. I have commented and made a few mild critiques.

Mansplaining? I see. You're one of those. You can't listen to what I say because I'm a man and I dared to explain something you didn't like. Got it. Understood. Message received loud and clear. Only comments that validate you, your work and your worldview are welcome. I will refrain from speaking to or of you again. Have a good day, luck to you in your endeavors and all that jazz.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
how do you get that new throuple date with adrian and kendra? ive done all available individual content with both i think

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
I went to the movies last night but had trouble concentrating as I couldn't wait to get home to play the latest update.
There are many games I look forward to but this is the one I eagerly await the most.
RJ, just how do you make an already perfect game even more perfect?
This update has been brilliant! So much new content with all characters.

RJ just gets IT!
What is IT you say?
Well, that's just IT.
IT is life, the universe, everything.

Anyone who complains about this game or thinks they can "offer" RJ advice, should just piss off and play something else or better yet, try making your own game and see how hard it can be.

This game is a MASTERPIECE.
I hope it never finishes.
As soon as I get myself a decent computer I'd like to try my hand at making a game.
I'd be happy if my game even turned out to be a tenth as good as this.
Thanks RJ, you are the BEST!

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Is there a character sheet available somewhere? with names and a pictures attached that would be perfect ^^

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Actually, and all modesty aside, I know quite a bit more than you, about a great many things. That's simply the nature of being older and having lived longer and read more, seen more, heard more and experienced more things. You seem a bit touchy. That's no way to be when someone is just trying to have a conversation about your work. I have not belittled you or your work, I have not insulted you or your work. I have commented and made a few mild critiques.

Mansplaining? I see. You're one of those. You can't listen to what I say because I'm a man and I dared to explain something you didn't like. Got it. Understood. Message received loud and clear. Only comments that validate you, your work and your worldview are welcome. I will refrain from speaking to or of you again. Have a good day, luck to you in your endeavors and all that jazz.
She's told you repeatedly she doesn't give a fuck about your opinion, but you insist on voicing it to the point that you've elevated yourself from mildly irritating to outright obnoxious. Learn to take the L and move on, dude.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
TBH everyone here needs to calm the fuck down. This is one of the best games on here. You can avoid anyone including the gay stuff. Kendra, Tammy and Brandy are my favorite. Sister Suzy too. Mi-Cha is hot but no real action so far (before this release.)

V3RC3RYX

Sep 8, 2020
I think i need some help. My Avira keeps on quarantining the files. Can anyone advise me? I tried both the full size and compressed
but no dice.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Surprised you didn't just throw up a screenshot like this one... Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.05.23 - 22.39.41.87.png
I was a little off put when I saw all the percentages missing until I saw how you coded all of the snapshots pink that lead to new content. That is rather brilliant, my friend. That is even better than seeing the missing %, then needing to check the listing to see what is missing. The way you are doing it now keeps me right in the gameplay and not checking numbers or missing pieces. If/when there is new content I need to check, the photo is pink, then when I click the image, it shows me all the new choices in plain English out to the right of the clickable option like (new conversation) and (new content) which is much easier... once I figured that out...

Oh! I found the option to make Mills my sub! Thank you :) You are getting particularly good at making all the options just flow with the dialogue too! Love this game!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Thank you, my friend :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Just finished everything, and got a little spoiler for Bare Witness. Now I make an assumption of the ending for the AH, HAM and MASH routes. Or maybe not the ending, but part of the journey to the ending.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What is the difference between turn off heart like in bai and turn on heart like others? Is it affecting gameplay? story?
Unlike games that force LI on the MC, this game is TOTALLY your choice as to whom you choose to be with your MC. With the heart selected red, you are telling the game that you WANT content for that LI. By deselecting the heart icon to be blank/clear, you are telling the game that you DO NOT want to see romantic content for that LI. In the case of my image above, I have elected to receive romantic content for all except Bai.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway... hope that helps you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes