4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Use my saves. You might need to apply the patch.

Delete your own persistent file in both (!) locations beforehand for this save to work.
How do you use this exactly? Was this just for the sketch book? Scrolling up only takes it as far back as the sister modeling.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
How do you use this exactly? Was this just for the sketch book? Scrolling up only takes it as far back as the sister modeling.
Yes it's only for the sketchbooks. The game doesn't have a gallery or similar, so full saves are pretty useless besides for the old memories.

Reactions: meh65

Chowdog

Jun 19, 2018
Any shouts on the release date? Scrolled back a few pages and saw nothing.

This is easily the best game on this site for me. Those flash backs make my dick diamonds every time

• Haha
Reactions: fbass and Fear
Sep 17, 2019
Actually i´m stuck with Scetchbook Nr5, no Idea of how or what i have to done there.
Falls jemand mir einen kleinen Hinweisgeben könnte , wäre ich sehr verbunden :)

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Actually i´m stuck with Scetchbook Nr5, no Idea of how or what i have to done there.
Falls jemand mir einen kleinen Hinweisgeben könnte , wäre ich sehr verbunden :)
It's basically a Simon game. Click on the item that flickers, each round adds a new one, do not break the correct order to win.

Reactions: Gunners!

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
You guys do realize that you wouldn't see any "real" action with young Lora, right? (well, unless it's "NTR") Because the MC is underage and it would be pedophilia. :( So, I guess you'll only get "hints" of off-screen events.

Damn, I hope Lora grows her hair back... and maybe loses some weight... :rolleyes:

Edit: Actually, later I noticed the "shota" tag... So, maybe...

Last edited:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
You guys do realize that you wouldn't see any "real" action with young Lora, right? (well, unless it's "NTR") Because the MC is underage and it would be pedophilia. So, I guess you'll only get "hints" of off-screen events.
Johnny Silverhand, what real actions can we talk about? The player is too small physically. Well, the fact that the mother caresses her baby, what is pedophile? Didn't our mothers caress us as children? Or didn't we have moms? Well, crazy fanatics of morality, can see pedophilia in the birth of a child.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes