VN Ren'Py Abandoned Coming Home is Never Easy [Prologue] [Caveboomer Productions]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Coming Home is Never Easy [Demo] APK -

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Pretty rough visually but the writing is quite good so far if a bit accelerated/abrupt. I like how the seeds of all three families being related to the MC were sown already with the line about the father's infidelity. Hard to say anything about the female characters beyond Kay as the meeting was chaotic and fraught with misconceptions.

No one is ever gonna get over the leaving a LI to die in fire as long as AVN exists XD
After all the dev became a legend by doing so XD
A dark legend yeah...still won't touch his games for that Shyamalan level bullshit.

Jethro Hatfield

Developer of the Valkyrion Project trilogy
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Thanks for playing! We are currently "Shooting" the scenes for part 2 of the Prologue. Once that is released, we will only do full chapter releases. I'm glad you've enjoyed the story so far, stay tuned because part 2 of the prologue is sure to be chock full of more roller coaster moments. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinuss

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
English is not my first language but damn, the MC wasn't even in the cab at the beginning and I had to check the meanings of 2 words. :cry:

Why splitting a prologue into two parts?

Jethro Hatfield

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
English is not my first language but damn, the MC wasn't even in the cab at the beginning and I had to check the meanings of 2 words. :cry:

Why splitting a prologue into two parts?
The first part was released as an initial test sample, and to establish all the associated links. Part two is coming VERY Soon! Only have four pages of script left to "shoot" renders for. Then a couple of days for coding and Prologue Part 2 will be in your magnificent hands.

Was the needing to check the meaning of two words a good thing?

Jethro Hatfield

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
As an update for you all. We have decided to start a Patreon account, until Patreon starts pressuring us to alter our content.

Oh, and PROLOGUE FULL HAS BEEN RELEASED!!!!!

PC: #VrrsANHdFC8VDSWE72jo6X8YVOmpuavrG3f7BTRQ6AA

MAC:

lookin352

Apr 20, 2021
Played through the prolog. I have to say, the game does look interesting. I know, I know..another dad died game. But the storyline is good, the rendering isn't bad, and my only complaint is that the prolog was too short! lol. I look forward to the updates. Ill be keeping this one on my radar. Keep up the good work!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Story is going great, looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Loving how Elves are mixed in.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
One thing about honey select games is the male characters are most of the time goofy as hell looking. Is this mc part elf? I would prefer a pov style where we wouldn't have to even see the mc other the watching his dick servicing the women.

Ronin250

Jan 28, 2018
Very early into the game MC's girlfriend keeps calling him Andru’il. Should prologue.rpy have Andru’il replaced with [mc2]? I used wordpad with find/replace function and it makes the conversations make more sense.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Very early into the game MC's girlfriend keeps calling him Andru’il. Should prologue.rpy have Andru’il replaced with [mc2]? I used wordpad with find/replace function and it makes the conversations make more sense.
That's an Elvish nickname she calls him not a bug.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well then...
I hope the father rots in hell...or is being raped in hell...by lots of demons...at the same time...yup...fuck him...
Though I'm getting bad vibes from Sheila... lets hope it's just that..bad vibes...
NO NTR interested me, but this swinging made me worried, I don't enjoy this business of seeing other dicks getting into my girls.
I will see what it will be like in the future, if I don't like it, I will withdraw and I wish you luck.
My advice, make the game your way, as you planned it,
don't listen to people's fetishes, get an idea here and there, okay, but if you start doing everything they ask, in a little while the game will no longer be yours, and when you see it, you'll be doing something you don't like ( genders) and when we do something we don't like, we can't do something good, it will be unwilling, without feelings.
And thanks for adding the incest (my favorite) and harem tags, but like I said, I'll wait and see how it goes.
How much is it going to be optional or not certain tags, if there is one that I don't like, I prefer to let it go and play something else,
it's my way and my taste, I'll just let it go without offending anyone, simple as that.
Anyway, good luck.
what are you on about ?
Dev said no to NTR and no to Swinging....

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I'm sure 100% this is incest
Yeah, I wouldn't doubt that we'll find out that the father was a philanderer down the line and that the younger women are all the MC's half sisters.

Edit: If only it had gone this route instead of the lazy garbage fire route it went.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Lerd0

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
My gawd, I enjoyed the demo, but this... wow. That story is good. Sure it's another dead dad in these VNs, but the backstory... My gawd, I am still wiping the tears away. I am definitely going to keep an eye on this, because I really enjoyed it. And as one of my other favourite posters here, Avaron1974 pointed out, I love the elves being mixed in. It's really kool.

Jethro Hatfield

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
BTLD: There may be an easter egg in the project folder in the Chapter One Release that may reveal John's fate for those who are interested.

Incest games fan: Currently there is Incest planned for the novel... I will not reveal any further information on it at this time... you will just have to stay tuned :D

ontach & Praxxxus: Dad's may be F95's worst enemy, or vice versa... but John here is everyone's worst enemy.

Oliver999: There will be NO NTR in this novel. I am not nor ever have been a fan of NTR, and it is not something I enjoy writing.

Ronin250: Andru'il is the Elvish nickname bestowed onto the MC before the novel begins. Only Kasey will ever use the nickname for him. I apologize for any confusion.

Last edited:
1.60 star(s) 5 Votes