VN Ren'Py Abandoned Coming Home is Never Easy [Prologue] [Caveboomer Productions]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
@ BTLD: There may be an easter egg in the project folder in the Chapter One Release that may reveal John's fate for those who are interested.

@ Incest Games Fan: Currently there is Incest planned for the novel... I will not reveal any further information on it at this time... you will just have to stay tuned :D

@ Ontach & Praxxxus: Dad's may be F95's worst enemy, or vice versa... but John here is everyone's worst enemy.

@ Oliver999: There will be NO NTR in this novel. I am not nor ever have been a fan of NTR, and it is not something I enjoy writing.

@ Ronin250: Andru'il is the Elvish nickname bestowed onto the MC before the novel begins. Only Kasey will ever use the nickname for him. I apologize for any confusion.
awesome, can't wait for chapter 1
Let's hope he burns in hell ...well everything I said earlier :p

EDIT :
You already revealed future tags...so yes please don't go revealing the story :D
I just hope Sheila .... sees the light lets say....

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
As an update for you all. We have decided to start a Patreon account
There are many ways to skirt the Patreon hammer, code in the banned content with "if" statements if trueStory == True: this dialogue, else: this dialog, it's a bit extra work, but many games do this to avoid the ire of them. Some make two different labels for allowed and banned content, and use "config.label_overrides" to have the relevant content displayed with the patch. There's always an "anonymous" source leaking patches for games in threads or places like lewdpatcher to alter the game from the one developed on Patreon.

The reason, why make yourself a target, protect yourself first. Most of the time it only takes one or two words to stay in spec.

Jethro Hatfield

Developer of the Valkyrion Project trilogy
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Now as a reminder to everyone, development on this project will be a slow one, and we will only release full chapters from this point forward. But feel free to join our , and accounts.

Reactions: Shyguy1369

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
the game is in my watch-list

the drama while disturbing is nice...i mean, hell yeah "bonding over traumas" which is a nice change when most of the harem games are all about "everything is fine" XD

i love fluff and vanilla...but sometimes you need some drama to spice up the situation...at least most of the drama is in the prologue XD

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
what sorcery is this!? a MC that does not look like a 12-15 year old pretending to be 18, does not look like a kid who went through the wonka taffy machine, or like the generic boring and dull asian hentai protagonist.. but actually looks like an adult for the role of an adult!

... there has to be something wrong with this game!

itsatrap-2-1280x720.jpg

Jethro Hatfield

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
KingFuzzy I'm glad you approve! :D It took quite a bit of time to create the MC, a lot of failed attempts too. But we were finally able to get it dialed in for our story.

Reactions: KingFuzzy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
laeg15 I'm sorry that we've lost your interest already. There are plenty more LI's being introduced in Chapter 1 and even more planned for down the line. The prologue was just the beginning of our story. There is still so MUCH more to come.
The LI's and the MC had a bit of a harsh past but it involved sex with someone else and that seems to offend some people around here.

You'll have a few people post how that puts them off and a few others try to demand you change it to suit them. Happens every time.

Jethro Hatfield

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Avaron1974 Yeah I had already planned for this kind of reaction, I know there are people out there who will feel... offended by some of the events of the prologue, and have planned a reward for them later on if they stay the course. Just a little extra tidbit for what's to come... Five women, (four of them are virgins) :D and ripe for the enjoyment.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The LI's and the MC had a bit of a harsh past but it involved sex with someone else and that seems to offend some people around here.

You'll have a few people post how that puts them off and a few others try to demand you change it to suit them. Happens every time.
weird...tho...i mean the plot is about this family destroyed by the many abuses of the father, and i believe that MC will fix it while developing a romantic relationship with his family...while dealing with the people who tried to kill them.

it's the plot, deal with it ^^

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
so...what's the deal with this elven stuff? the game seems modern-era, with names of real places...but there are elves?

i mean, between the rapes, the MC being a marine dealing with human traffickers...we also have elves? it's important to have them? Will make difference compared to...another human race?

i'm asking because this game puts a lot on the plate...and we're also getting more love interests in chapter 1...i mean...i think there are enough major characters already...

laeg15

May 24, 2021
i'm asking because this game puts a lot on the plate...and we're also getting more love interests in chapter 1...i mean...isn't enough?
idk if more is suitable word... right now there is only one possible Li (for me at least) and it is Kasey and with her alone is hard to do harem game....

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
idk if more is suitable word... right now there is only one possible Li (for me at least) and it is Kasey and with her alone is hard to do harem game....
whatever...you people obsessed with "the virgin must lose her virginity only with MC" mentality are a pain...the plot is about a family raped by the father of this family...get over it.

Jethro Hatfield

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2017
Demoness_Kiss The idea with the elves comes from the well-known fact that even as advanced as the human race is currently we still only know about 60% of the Earth's inhabitants. It provides a unique perspective on a number of various themes. The upcoming LI's are still just as pivotal and important to the story. Believe me, you won't be disappointed.

HansDampf788 I'm sorry you feel the game is ruined, and that you didn't even finish the prologue story. The back events are just as important to setting the tone and storyline as everything else. Without exposing that fact the rest of the story would seem incongruent and lacking. I hope at some point you'll reconsider and give it another chance a few Chapters later. But the choice is ultimately yours. I am aware that not every story is right for every person. If this is that case, then please know I harbor no malice or ill-will towards you for your tastes. I sincerely hope you find something that you enjoy.

laeg15

May 24, 2021
whatever...you people obsessed with "the virgin must lose her virginity only with MC" mentality are a pain...the plot is about a family raped by the father of this family...get over it.
i dont definitely need all to be virgins :D
but i am sorry if i offended u by my comment, but i realy dont want Li wich is ok that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes