adsta

Jul 2, 2021
It's not, I have the un-leaked version and it's the same has to be an ooops forgetting to change number
I think you misunderstood me, this will probably change for public release, since this is a leaked version it is not final. I am a patron myself and have reported this just in case Berki hasn't yet changed it for public.

Reactions: wookie ookie

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
I think you misunderstood me, this will probably change for public release, since this is a leaked version it is not final. I am a patron myself and have reported this just in case Berki hasn't yet changed it for public.
so the version here isn't complete and I should wait?

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
A lot of interesting developments in the last two chapters:
  • weird sleepy angel thing
  • Claire's face-heel turn
  • Two's heel-face turn
  • the girl with a sword that is not Ren's slave
  • Zero practically gutting the Legion
  • Amy's condition
I quite like the pace and hope the author won't write himself into a corner like GRRM.

Meiri

Nov 1, 2019
So I caught up with the latest chapter and I am disappointed with the way the story has been developing...

Powerlevels: they are all over the place first we had Matt / Az who was building up to be a great rival for us and then... Nothing, We never beat him in fact it's him who wins and it's not even close so Rule B saves the day and he disappears from the story what a waste of a character...

Now that the first big boss is defeated, we had a short plot were we start planning on how to get Noel back, I thought this was good specially how we fought against One and Three it felt like we had actually improved combats here felt more balanced even with a little help from Nael and then Amy became a primordial...

Amy and Ciarara are cool I love them both, but the story now feels like we gotta catch all these pokemons companions, like seriously at this point who exactly is a threat? We got perfect defense (Amy) perfect senses (Cia) pretty good offensive (Noel) one of the best armors you can get... Am I supposed to be worried about some Japanese primordial? Claire? Even Zero does not impress me much by this point...

Claire going full war crimes... And no one really tried to really stop her by this point? Seriously? Gabriel actions feel so stupid waiting so much to do anything and then sacrifice himself so Claire can continue? Gab could have warned us, joined the brotherhood, anything... The way Claire was treating Emma should raise enough flags to see something is wrong with her... Even Clara should have noticed the way her mother has been behaving these last months wasn't normal...

I still like most companions and want to see how they continue to develop but I hope this next arc gets better...

Last edited:

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Had it not been for Claire's appearance on a certain someone's laptop, this cliffhanger wouldn't have been nearly as painful. Rude...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
So I caught up with the latest chapter and I am disappointed with the way the story has been developing...

Powerlevels: they are all over the place first we had Matt / Az who was building up to be a great rival for us and then... Nothing, We never beat him in fact it's him who wins and it's not even close so Rule B saves the day and he disappears from the story what a waste of a character...

Now that the first big boss is defeated, we had a short plot were we start planning on how to get Noel back, I thought this was good specially how we fought against One and Three it felt like we had actually improved combats here felt more balanced even with a little help from Nael and then Amy became a primordial...

Amy and Ciarara are cool I love them both, but the story now feels like we gotta catch all these pokemons companions, like seriously at this point who exactly is a threat? We got perfect defense (Amy) perfect senses (Cia) pretty good offensive (Noel) one of the best armors you can get... Am I supposed to be worried about some Japanese primordial? Claire? Even Zero does not impress me much by this point...

Claire going full war crimes... And no one really tried to really stop her by this point? Seriously? Gabriel actions feel so stupid waiting so much to do anything and then sacrifice himself so Claire can continue? Gab could have warned us, joined the brotherhood, anything... The way Claire was treating Emma should raise enough flags to see something is wrong with her... Even Clara should have noticed the way her mother has been behaving these last months wasn't normal...

I still like most companions and want to see how they continue to develop but I hope this next arc gets better...

Matt's end was anticlimactic for sure, but there was no doubt MC would never catchup and win. the story needed a deus ex machina to resolve that.
Zero alone is a threat to MC as he can damage the soul. if you add that he could get one of Ren's sword, he would be a very serious threat to MC.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Where is it confirmed? In what dialogue? Is there any explicit dialogue that confirms that Noel is a virgin? Is there an image? When they have sex for the first time, they don't have delicate sex. She makes it clear at the beginning of the game how her species works when they make a connection with a human, supposedly she has the age of existence itself before light 13 billion years, impossible for a woman to remain a virgin after so long
My comment wouldn't exist if the game's tags were "virgin". Maybe it's not very relevant because there's almost never sex, from where I deleted it, which is a little after sex with Noel
Noel is much younger than all the other dark ones, though. she was born when the Pact was made because Nael was too powerful.
it's possible Noel was the only virgin among the dark ones :D Nael could potentially also be one, up until she met Gab, as there was no one powerful enough to fuck her xD most being won't even look her in the eye...

Yeah, okay, but tbh her not having her "imbued chain" on her unless she is at work is dumb. How long was the MC living with them with a companion? How long has she known the MC's brother? She has never taken the chain home? Why not? Sry, as hard as the dev tries that's an obvious plothole. There's absolutely no reason why she would need to take that chain off before she goes home. It clearly works away from the workplace, as you mentioned with your quote, so why would she always take it off? That's a plothole mate. Unless it doesn't work away from the work place, which you proved is not the case with your quote, why would she ever take it off?
reason is simple enough, it would be a risk to have it at home and on the way home, as it could be stolen, or even just touched by anyone like her daughter and potentially expose the world of companions and dark ones if it happens at the wrong time and place. keeping the secret is very high in their priorities.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
when the mc talked to Blake in the bunker, i found out that both choices lead to "manage to stay on Blake's path". So what's the fail requirement?

is it points? do my MC have too many points and so both option lead to staying on Blake's path?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
when the mc talked to Blake in the bunker, i found out that both choices lead to "manage to stay on Blake's path". So what's the fail requirement?

is it points? do my MC have too many points and so both option lead to staying on Blake's path?
It's based on your brotherhood points. So if you were on Blake's path but didn't more or less consistently side with the brotherhood then you'd lose her path. Just for reference the fail point is less than 40 Brotherhood points and my save had 81 at the time of the check on the stop the assault path and 71 on the take control of the bunker path. The choice with Blake right before the check gives +15 brotherhood for "Blake I don't know what to tell you" and -15 brotherhood for "You have no choice but to trust me." So if you've got enough brotherhood points then you'll stay on her path with either one of the bunker paths with either choice made. There was a lot of leeway on that check.

Reactions: camube

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Noel is much younger than all the other dark ones, though. she was born when the Pact was made because Nael was too powerful.
it's possible Noel was the only virgin among the dark ones :D Nael could potentially also be one, up until she met Gab, as there was no one powerful enough to fuck her xD most being won't even look her in the eye...

reason is simple enough, it would be a risk to have it at home and on the way home, as it could be stolen, or even just touched by anyone like her daughter and potentially expose the world of companions and dark ones if it happens at the wrong time and place. keeping the secret is very high in their priorities.
Nah bro, what, is the assumption that she will only meet a dark one while she's at work? What dark one would be close enough without her knowing that she wouldn't know they were there before anyone else got close enough to touch the necklace? It's a plothole dude. I'm honestly laughing at all the responses trying to argue it away.

adsta

Jul 2, 2021
Nah bro, what, is the assumption that she will only meet a dark one while she's at work? What dark one would be close enough without her knowing that she wouldn't know they were there before anyone else got close enough to touch the necklace? It's a plothole dude. I'm honestly laughing at all the responses trying to argue it away.
It's questioning from people that they would be worried about, not questioning from dark ones.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
It's questioning from people that they would be worried about, not questioning from dark ones.
What questioning? "why are you wearing that chain"? You are aware people wear jewelery in their eyebrows, mouth, cheek, tongue, and tattoos everywhere on their body and surprisingly enough, people don't ask about them because people either don't care or they realize it's not their business? Seriously, her wearing a chain that she can just hide under a shit is something she would be worried about? BS. Plot hole. I get it, you don't like people criticizing your favorite game. I think this game is great, it's been one of my favorites that I've been following since the dev started, but it's a plot hole.

Last edited:

adsta

Jul 2, 2021
What questioning? "why are you wearing that chain"? You are aware people wear jewerly in their eyebrows, mouth, cheek, tongue, and tattoos everywhere on their body and surprisingly enough, people don't ask about them because people either don't care or they realize it's not their business? Seriously, her wearing a chain that she can just hide under a shit is something she would be worried about? BS. Plot hole. I get it, you don't like people criticizing your favorite game. I think this game is great, but it's a plot hole.
It's quite common for people to ask where others got their jewellery from, this could create problems. Or maybe it gets stolen by someone and then they have the ability to see dark ones. Something like that where as at work it is safe. Also the fact she simply doesn't need it at home, or at least didn't think she needed it.

It's explained, if you choose to accept that explanation is up to you, however I don't see the point in arguing against cannon.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
It's quite common for people to ask where others got their jewellery from, this could create problems. Or maybe it gets stolen by someone and then they have the ability to see dark ones. Something like that where as at work it is safe. Also the fact she simply doesn't need it at home, or at least didn't think she needed it.

It's explained, if you choose to accept that explanation is up to you, however I don't see the point in arguing against cannon.
"Where'd you get your chain?" "My husband/son/friend gave it to me" End of story, or how else do you think it would go down? Jfc, are you a real human being?

Edit: Yeah, you are the most dense fucking person on the website, apparently. Not looking to get punished by the mods so let's pretend like you won an argument because I lost all interest in arguing with a fake account that can't even form a logical argument.

Last edited:

adsta

Jul 2, 2021
"Where'd you get your chain?" "My husband/son/friend gave it to me" End of story, or how else do you think it would go down? Jfc, are you a real human being?
It's explained, if you choose to accept that explanation is up to you, however I don't see the point in arguing against cannon. You can always suggest small dialogue changes to the dev himself in the discord to make this explaination make more sense for you and anyone who thinks similarly.

Zorad

Nov 2, 2017
It's not a plot hole nor is it a perfectly plausible situation either, it's just convenience. It was convenient for Claire to not take her special jewelry home because the plot would be completely different otherwise. Just like it was also convenient that Ciarara was the first Dark One the MC finds when he is looking for Noel. Every story has them, it's not that deep.

Reactions: Elhemeer

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
It's not a plot hole nor is it a perfectly plausible situation either, it's just convenience. It was convenient for Claire to not take her special jewelry home because the plot would be completely different otherwise. Just like it was also convenient that Ciarara was the first Dark One the MC finds when he is looking for Noel. Every story has them, it's not that deep.
Bull shit it's not a plothole. I respect your pacifist viewpoint but trying to invalidate my argument with no evidence? Nah, it's a fucking plothole. You guys so ardently trying to tell me it's not a plothole has just made me double down. Prove it's not a plothole and I'll back down, or just move on. Stop trying to tell me it's not a plothole with zero evidence.

I honestly don't even give a fuck that the plothole exists, I just wanted more info, but for some reason you smurfs decided to try and gaslight me instead.

Edit: Yep, I'm done arguing. No evidence, bunch of words. More gaslighting. Cya.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 114 Votes