muk13th

Aug 22, 2018
Fear not, you'll have your reunion and plenty of sweet/sexy times before the end of current content, just keep going, you're not too far off.
Considering I'm still so early in the game, I was afraid I'd only get like one update worth of the partners back together.
Thanks for the response!

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, quick question:

someone could tell me from which games are the guests of the cameos in chapter 4? i recognized only two VNs, but the others are a total mistery for me.

Thanks in advance for the eventual answer.

Ancient Devil

Dec 20, 2023
I just completed Ch.9 and I gotta say that this game has some really good writing. Can someone tell me how frequent are the updates, and if the next update is going to be the last one, because generally updates with [1.0] are the final ones.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I just completed Ch.9 and I gotta say that this game has some really good writing. Can someone tell me how frequent are the updates, and if the next update is going to be the last one, because generally updates with [1.0] are the final ones.
9 large updates and one decently sized chapter rework in about 18 months. Berkili is one of the best in terms of consistency and speed.
This is chapter 9, not 0.9. Even if it was 0.9 the version that follows 0.9 on that format is 0.10. The period isn't a decimal, 0.1 and 0.10 are two very different things when dealing with version numbers. There's no way the entire story's getting wrapped up in one more chapter. Too many loose threads, to much character development still needed across much of the cast, too many active plots open.

ixvytopx

Formerly 'yoongi'
May 27, 2020
did the writer change after Chapter 1? Chapter 2's writing dipped by a whole lot. incorrect punctuations, weird phrasing, and overall just a different feel to everything. i also think Chap 1's renders were different. i feel like Chap 2 had some frames were it's overexposed. not sure if i just didn't notice all these at the start.

Last edited:

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
~4 months per upd it seems atm. I don t see definitive ending in next chapter. I think it is safe to assume, that it will be 5+ chapters more. Atleast. It will be ~ 2-3 to current arc ( factions war), and 3 to concluding arc (Keeper Of balance/Guardian exam), 1 - ending(s). These versions are not going the way you think.

did the writer change after Chapter 1? Chapter 2's writing dipped by a whole lot. incorrect punctuations, weird phrasing, and overall just a different feel to everything. i also think Chap 1's renders were different. i feel like Chap 2 had some frames were it's overexposed. not sure if i just didn't notice all these at the start.
It is original, i believe. He just edited 1st by a lot. And second a bit. Check thread, earlier posts. His clunkiness, and flaws all over place. He sure can use more editing and proofreading and more other stuff. But it seems he is more absorbed by plot and scenes as whole. On a feeling level. And that is not bad. Many projects here easily sink on "polishing". It is just prolonging schedule and overwhelms routine for dev. Striking example: Badik, or Eternum, who started upd per 3-4 month, like our guy here and now they are reaching upd per year in pursuit of quality. I will not mention the countless projects that have become abandoned in a rush to improve quality. Many such cases.

So no, while i admit many flaws, i think it is better for VN to continue as is. Dev reached some base quality im fine with it. Do not get him distracted. Let him keep deliver overall plot scenes in schedule.

Last edited:

yup88888

Sep 2, 2021
I don't understand this... when I see a ntr game or a romance multipath game, I just leave the thread and look for another, I don't bother the dev or other players asking for implement tags or remove the ones I don't like.

And in all the others games the ntr team just spam and ask the dev to make a game of their tastes...
Just go away and ignore the game bro

4.30 star(s) 114 Votes