May 14, 2022
I don't understand this... when I see a ntr game or a romance multipath game, I just leave the thread and look for another, I don't bother the dev or other players asking for implement tags or remove the ones I don't like.

And in all the others games the ntr team just spam and ask the dev to make a game of their tastes...
Just go away and ignore the game bro
Fr bro

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
I don't understand this... when I see a ntr game or a romance multipath game, I just leave the thread and look for another, I don't bother the dev or other players asking for implement tags or remove the ones I don't like.

And in all the others games the ntr team just spam and ask the dev to make a game of their tastes...
Just go away and ignore the game bro
You are one of the good. We see many threads where because there is NTR, it's spammed of people asking for it to be removed. And even saw a threat to a dev, if he doesn't remove he'll get a report to Patreon. Both extrems are bad ^^

And I always feel irritated when I see poeple asking about add this or remove that.

Rizzler97

Dec 26, 2022
just played Chapter 9 and it was Perfect i feel like the action scene with the swords and the sex scene were improved a lot. I also think its about time we silence Claire she a world class threat.

Reactions: Andolt and T4t0rt
4.30 star(s) 114 Votes