lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Complex Society v0.16-a is out!!
View attachment 509218

Changelog:
  • Added Alice's Christmas scene (+250 images and +30 animations) places inside Alice's Gallery.
  • Profreading changes.
  • Reduced size (more content with better compression than the previous release).
  • Added new music.
  • Added new sound effects.
  • GUI changes
The links in the OP are updated.
thank you :) your the best ever

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

Sorry, but I have a bad question.
This is my first time on this game. HOW CAN I GO TO the SCHOOL? =)

Thx, for any answere.

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
I thought about it, as a hentai/doujin fan I really want to do this but the thing is that as far as Koikatsu can do, I would have to use things and effect that are far from the things I regulary use, I want to do this but I should prioritize others things first, but yes, the idea is to do it when the time comes.
how much time it takes to make a game can u give tips
i have done gaming course just wanted to know what home work you would go

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hi!

Sorry, but I have a bad question.
This is my first time on this game. HOW CAN I GO TO the SCHOOL? =)

Thx, for any answere.
After having breakfast, go to the kitchen, do the dishes, then talk to Alice in the front door and you will unlock the mainmap

can you have sex with m.. um..landlady now ?
Yep, it's in the gallery

how much time it takes to make a game can u give tips
i have done gaming course just wanted to know what home work you would go
A lot. It depens of what kind of game you want to do, what kind of art do you want (DAZ, drawn, HS, Kk, etc) and how detailed you want it to be. Personally I spend all my free time on it and even with that I feel like I'm not doing as much progress as I want.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Complex Society [v0.16a] [AbrokenA Productions] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 612 MB - Mac: 594 MB
Compressed - PC/Linux: 231 MB - Mac: 213 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC: |
Mac: |

Enjoy! :D

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Complex Society [v0.16a] [AbrokenA Productions] PC/Mac/Linux Compressed

Original Size - PC/Linux: 612 MB - Mac: 594 MB
Compressed - PC/Linux: 231 MB - Mac: 213 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC: |
Mac: |

Enjoy! :D
Thanks man, it's linked in the OP now.

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
After having breakfast, go to the kitchen, do the dishes, then talk to Alice in the front door and you will unlock the mainmap

Yep, it's in the gallery

A lot. It depens of what kind of game you want to do, what kind of art do you want (DAZ, drawn, HS, Kk, etc) and how detailed you want it to be. Personally I spend all my free time on it and even with that I feel like I'm not doing as much progress as I want.
yeah i get it same thing here, but i would like to do on Daz and HS

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
really wish the walk through was more specific and said what the best choices are in a path would be really nice some choices dont have obvious negative consequences

Devka

May 8, 2017
While that christmas scene was really nice and all. I would much rather of had some story progression. Especially after last months release was just bugfixes, adding a gallery and some sounds. Haven't even finished Cody's mom playing school nurse as a means to talk to the MC's mother and sister. She talked to the MC's mom and was supposed to talk the sister right after the mom left. Yet here we are a couple months later just hanging out in limbo.

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
Hi everyone. I think there is a curious error in the game and in certain places.
When you just worked for Jenkins for example, the map icon does not appear:
1.png
And to appear on the screen, you have to acces cellphone icon and close it/exit.
The map icon is displayed again:
2.png

Regards. Sorry for my bad English.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I hate christmas because developer always wasting time making stupid christmas scene that unrelated to the story.
Well tbh it was written that it's actually going to part of the story later, so it was a seasonally relevant ”pre-work" I guess (Or a peek to a future scene)... Which does have a good indication that the mother character is pretty much a nympho later in the story.

While that christmas scene was really nice and all. I would much rather of had some story progression. Especially after last months release was just bugfixes, adding a gallery and some sounds. Haven't even finished Cody's mom playing school nurse as a means to talk to the MC's mother and sister. She talked to the MC's mom and was supposed to talk the sister right after the mom left. Yet here we are a couple months later just hanging out in limbo.
This is something I do agree with. This game looks unique (For the most part) and it's slightly demotivating that the last 2 updates haven't really had much to do with progressing the story, which was left at a sort of a cliffhanger.
I can understand bugfixes, compression, features, etc.. And realistically, we are about 2 months from the last story update, which isn't TOO much compared to some other games, but those updates were kind of spaced out enough to give false hope for even a minor story progression update. It would be nice to have even like 1-2 story scenes peppered in.. I hope that within the next month there will be a story update as well, though I understand that this isn't being work on full time, so it's just me hoping..

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes