tittenundso

May 22, 2018
Unfortunate Glitch with the map. I was confused as well.
I loaded an old save and the map was displayed there though.

Teio

Jun 13, 2019
There seems to be bug at the beginning. As soon as the MC wakes up. I clicked on the laptop and accidentally clicked on "Analyze Squash videos" option. After talking to Alice about waffles and waking up Elly. I looked at the Living Room, and Alice was there. When at Elly's room, she's on the bed, and on her laptop at the same time. This bug doesn't let me progress in the story because Alice is not in the kitchen. When I did a new game again. I made sure not to look at the laptop right away. Everything seems to be fine. So I guess avoid laptop at the beginning for now lol.
I'm playing on 0.18.1a version btw.

screenshot0003.png

Reactions: Fan Boy

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Thanks, man !!! But I don't see anything like that !!! View attachment 661118 View attachment 661116
The dishes in the kitchen is a thing from the intro and those screenshoots aren't. It doesn't make any sense. It would be easier if you start a new game, but give me your save file if you want.

There seems to be bug at the beginning. As soon as the MC wakes up. I clicked on the laptop and accidentally clicked on "Analyze Squash videos" option. After talking to Alice about waffles and waking up Elly. I looked at the Living Room, and Alice was there. When at Elly's room, she's on the bed, and on her laptop at the same time. This bug doesn't let me progress in the story because Alice is not in the kitchen. When I did a new game again. I made sure not to look at the laptop right away. Everything seems to be fine. So I guess avoid laptop at the beginning for now lol.
I'm playing on 0.18.1a version btw.

View attachment 661469
Yep, my B. Skipping time in the the intro besides the intended ways breaks the game. I forgot to hide it for the intro. It's fixed now. Thanks

Fan Boy

Sep 4, 2018
The dishes in the kitchen is a thing from the intro and those screenshoots aren't. It doesn't make any sense. It would be easier if you start a new game, but give me your save file if you want.

Yep, my B. Skipping time in the the intro besides the intended ways breaks the game. I forgot to hide it for the intro. It's fixed now. Thanks
How do I send you my save file ??? by the way thanks for responding !!!

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
How do I send you my save file ??? by the way thanks for responding !!!
My pleasure. Check the "game" folder where you have the game, then the "save" folder. You'll see files named "X-Y-LT.save" when X is the page of your file and Y is the number of the file counting from left to right 1-4 the upper row and 5-8 the lower row.

Fan Boy

Sep 4, 2018
My pleasure. Check the "game" folder where you have the game, then the "save" folder. You'll see files named "X-Y-LT.save" when X is the page of your file and Y is the number of the file counting from left to right 1-4 the upper row and 5-8 the lower row.
Found it !! How do I send the save file to you ???

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Major bug.. So I go pick up cell phone go back and found Alice in Living Room.. STUCK! Nothing ask her if I can help her with anything.. NOTHING STUCK! game is over just after the preview.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Major bug.. So I go pick up cell phone go back and found Alice in Living Room.. STUCK! Nothing ask her if I can help her with anything.. NOTHING STUCK! game is over just after the preview.
This makes no sense because asking Alice if she needs help with something happens after the intro but picking the cellphone is something exclusive for the intro. Give me your save file and I'll check it.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This makes no sense because asking Alice if she needs help with something happens after the intro but picking the cellphone is something exclusive for the intro. Give me your save file and I'll check it.
I started over but the bug is that she can be found in the living room after getting kicked out of Elly's room. When I replayed it and went into the kitchen instead it progressed as normal. So the bug is that she can be found in the Living Room if you go there first.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I started over but the bug is that she can be found in the living room after getting kicked out of Elly's room. When I replayed it and went into the kitchen instead it progressed as normal. So the bug is that she can be found in the Living Room if you go there first.
When you say "after getting kicked out of Elly's room" you mean the first day at morning after waking her up? Because there is only one Alice in the kitchen.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
When you say "after getting kicked out of Elly's room" you mean the first day at morning after waking her up? Because there is only one Alice in the kitchen.
Correct as she found me in her bedroom in her underwear.. so I than got the phone as it stated to do.. instead of going into the kitchen right away I went into the living room and found alice sweeping.

AbrokenA Productions

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Correct as she found me in her bedroom in her underwear.. so I than got the phone as it stated to do.. instead of going into the kitchen right away I went into the living room and found alice sweeping.
Alice sweeping in the living is something exclusive for the afternoon time. If you're watching that is because you did something to spend time. Did you analyze squash videos in the pc before going downstairs? That's the only known way so far to spend time so early in the game besided the intended way.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2019
I like this game as much TK8000's HS Tutor. Not with the Graphics its because of the gameplay and story. My opinion is if you want to make NTR choices the best character to do it is with Lucile because she's a nymphomaniac you can make it as a bukkake(spraying and no other sex with other guys) one or a gang rape but i would prefer it bukkake.

By the way Nate is the best guy to have to make a Bukkake scene not some random dude.

I love the game keep up the good work!

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes