bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
does anybody know how to unlock the full gallary with out haveing to play through everying.
i have a 98% save i just need 2 scene to make it public.......
i just played the game again..... with heavy use on skip feature.....
almost complited in maybe 2 hours...
but not because was long as a story but because you need to guess what you need to unlock all these scenes.....

anyway the game is now much more easiest with this progressions steps/desire thingy....
Snap1.jpg
i like it much more.....is more natural....

resolved !!!! thanks to this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/confined-with-goddesses-v0-3-2-eroniverse.60506/post-10358802
i was able to recover a better persistent....
also a gallery unlocker wow!!!!!

ok here is 100% complete save for 0.3.3.......
remenber than persistent must be place here to work......

C:\Users\"your name here"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Confinedwithgoddesses

also yes there is a save before you need to choice the finale.....for future uses....
and as usual my pov special extra saves......

have fun and thanks for the files!!!!

Last edited:

Deathicnarnat

Nov 7, 2019
i have a 98% save i just need 2 scene to make it public.......
i just played the game again..... with heavy use on skip feature.....
almost complited in maybe 2 hours...
but not because was long as a story but because you need to guess what you need to unlock all these scenes.....

anyway the game is now much more easiest with this progressions steps....
View attachment 2557060
i like it much more.....is more natural....

resolved !!!! thanks to this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/confined-with-goddesses-v0-3-2-eroniverse.60506/post-10358802
i was able to recover a better persistent....
also a gallery unlocker wow!!!!!

ok here is 100% complete save for 0.3.3.......
remenber than persistent must be place here to work......

C:\Users\"your name here"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Confinedwithgoddesses

also yes there is a save before you need to choice the finale.....for future uses....
and as usual my pov special extra saves......

have fun and thanks for the files!!!!
Thank you

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Last update was kinda shit, cause you had to have 2 saves, one where the younger sister was the mc's gf and one where she wasn't. So if you went the traditional harem route, aka gotta catch em all, you had to restart the game to get the Isabelle scenes.

May 23, 2018
Well I just lost interest in the game. Instead of making a scene choice for the TV, jacuzzi, and cooking, you just made each one focused on one skill. You could have made a scene for each skill in each event.

Shadowlash

Feb 6, 2018
I am not normally a fan of "sandbox" games, but with that in mind, this game is Incredible!

Firstly, the game has multiple ways of helping you achieve quest objectives, and the grind element is quite minimal.
In combination, these 2 factor really reduce the tediousness that sandbox games sometimes have.

Secondly this game has great writing, characters and the lewd scenes look great and are very plentiful.

I would recommend this game to anyone!

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
In among all the updates I would love it if the dev would rework the text with Berry so that MC can call her Mom rather than by her name. (Also, Berry, what kind of name is that? But never mind).

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I normally don't like sandbox type of games, but this one is pretty good, once you get past the first bit of grind, you can have sex a lot. The update said someone would show up at the door around noon??? I don't know who that is, I have let time run for about 3 weeks, checking the door at 2pm and nothing... so what am I missing?

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes