VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
So which of those girls is supposed to be his twin exactly? Because you have me curious. He's clearly mixed race (black/white) but not a single girl in the main banner looks like him at all. So I'm having a hard time buying the twin sister thing. You either need to tone down his racial traits or up hers because no one looks remotely similar to him.
The girl in the middle of the banner is the twin, read back a few pages and the dev addresses it.

Maderyx

Feb 26, 2018
Good start and shows promise for the Future.
a small gripe is either the textbox needs to be more opaque or the text needs some black outline around the white. Just to make it easier to read. the very first screen after entering the MCs name is allready quite taxing on the eyes to read.
the 2nd option would probably the best because

Another thing which is probably just personal preference is: why is the MC telling me about the quirks ect. of Ayana? Instead we could just discover them while interacting with her throughout the Story.
felt like unnessecary exposition in my opinion.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Great story! The dialog is pretty great! Ayana is such a great gal, I hate to see her sad if mc choose the twin. can we have harem ending?

Vrdr

Jun 30, 2018
Tried this one for a bit. Great renders, good story setup. Going to bow out due to a personal quirk. The idiomatic speech, though I understand it is actually in current use, just bugs me beyond tolerance and keeps pulling me out of the story. DO NOT let my quirk stop you from trying what looks to be a great start to an interesting story. To the dev: Keep it up. Your art is great, and the story that you are setting up is interesting. Wish you all the best!

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Good start and shows promise for the Future.
a small gripe is either the textbox needs to be more opaque or the text needs some black outline around the white. Just to make it easier to read. the very first screen after entering the MCs name is allready quite taxing on the eyes to read.
the 2nd option would probably the best because

Another thing which is probably just personal preference is: why is the MC telling me about the quirks ect. of Ayana? Instead we could just discover them while interacting with her throughout the Story.
felt like unnessecary exposition in my opinion.
How about no text box at all? https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-transparent-text-box-mod-v2-5-9-1.11925/

That's made so many games more enjoyable (Putting it on this one too)

See example:

Connected.JPG

Maderyx

Feb 26, 2018

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
I wouldn't know that the MC is black if you hadn't told me. More like Vin Diesel-black :LOL: , but ok, if you say so.

Nice girls, I would reduce Ayana's belly a bit though. And there's too much text. It's good, but it's too unimportand too often.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyped

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Facts, She's got a lot of best girl points. Cute, Nice Body, and Doesn't take any of the MC's Shit while still being Kind. I hope The MC's Blood-related Sister has a good personality too.
Ayana and MC both have their quirks, but they basically compliment and complete each other, hopefully soon they can and will start building a deeper relationship :p

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I hope I'm not saying this to prematurely but this is the one. I'm really liking Connected to far, a bit short but that's to be expected. Ayana is soooo beautiful and we also actually have an attractive looking MC as well. Hope the mom doesn't die though.. for obvious reasons *wink* but it looks that way. To sum it up I love what I'm seeing so far, the dialogue is some what different and tone feels different. Stay consistent and I'll glady pledge.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes