VN Ren'Py Abandoned Connected [v0.2.5] [ChainZero]

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
Can anyone say what the update rate of this game? I just finished the game and I wanna say I'm pretty impressed by the renders and story. I hope we will see mc and Ayana's past relationship and how they got here like with flashbacks or something. Great game dev keep it up!

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Can anyone say what the update rate of this game? I just finished the game and I wanna say I'm pretty impressed by the renders and story. I hope we will see mc and Ayana's past relationship and how they got here like with flashbacks or something. Great game dev keep it up!
Updates have been every 3 months so far give or take a few weeks. 0.1 in November, 0.2 in Febuary and 0.2.5 in May.

Reactions: Doputgun

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
Updates have been every 3 months so far give or take a few weeks. 0.1 in November, 0.2 in Febuary and 0.2.5 in May.
Hmm, well that's bad given it was nearly updated a month ago and I just finished it. Thanks for the answer.

jdewilde

Mar 26, 2019
Is there a quick/easy way to remove/replace the use of the n word from Ayana's dialogues? I'm not easily offended or anything, just really don't think it suits her.

maxic009

Jan 18, 2019
Am I the only one who gets [player_name] instead of just name I put in?
It happens when you enter Yoga studio.

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
Am I the only one who gets [player_name] instead of just name I put in?
It happens when you enter Yoga studio.
If you didn't wanted Ayana to talk to you with a nickname and you pressed enter with a blank in there that happens. I filled the blank and that solved the problem.

Reactions: M!

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
Will we be able to pick and choose who to pursue romantically?
Ayana I wouldn't go for but would like to keep her as just a sex friend or friend.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I like Ayana, don't like other girls tho, the looks of MC kinda annoys me and the thingy with everyone in this game having puppy like eyes, but overall feels like a good game.

I hope there will be more public sex scenes.

TheToucan

May 6, 2020
I like this.
It's finally a game with some story, good renders and nice personalities
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will watch what happens to this.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes