barronsat

May 14, 2017
Interesting start so far...

I have a question... are there some areas/activities that you go that you are fully committed to staying there the whole time? Like if you start your day and go to the office, I see no way to "leave" the office until all choices are finished. Or if you start exploring say an area on the map or something, it would be nice to have an option to just return to the map immediately.

Also don't know if this is intentional - if you click to see your stats when the text option shows up, and you click multiple times the text display just keeps stacking.

The quest feature with the journal on the side is a nice feature.

Now... where is this clip from I wonder...

Reactions: Deniz31

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Interesting start so far...

I have a question... are there some areas/activities that you go that you are fully committed to staying there the whole time? Like if you start your day and go to the office, I see no way to "leave" the office until all choices are finished. Or if you start exploring say an area on the map or something, it would be nice to have an option to just return to the map immediately.

Also don't know if this is intentional - if you click to see your stats when the text option shows up, and you click multiple times the text display just keeps stacking.

The quest feature with the journal on the side is a nice feature.

Now... where is this clip from I wonder...

Thank you for the feedback :)! You cannot leave work once you've entered unfortunately. Clicking the show stats button multiple times will show the stats repeatedly, I don't think I can fix this but I'm always learning! Maybe in the future.

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
When I'm in 7600 debt and when I go to the strip club (Jason didn't make the offer to stay or to pay the rest of debt) I automatically get put into the cell and it;s bad ending.

Last edited:

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
When I'm in 7600 debt and when I go to the strip club (Jason didn't make the offer to stay or to pay the rest of debt) I automatically get put into the cell and it;s bad ending.
You've successfully reached the next part of the storyline at this point :) If you like, you can start the game from the beginning, and you'll have enough cash to pay off your debt but this will also end the storyline and send you into a new one as of v0.12.

Reactions: JennyWild

ShadeAway

Apr 29, 2019
Yo.
I've been playing your game for a good while now, and have noticed it change a lot, so i have some questions.

First off; What happened to the male gameplay? I personally really liked playing through the male route, as well as having a female route to switch to, and after one of the recent updates (can't remember which) it was just no longer there. kinda made me feel like the game was missing a part which made it into what it is.

Second question; How do you get blonde hair Alex? As i've previously played Corrupted City, I've save games from previous updates and tried loading them in, to which the game breaks itself. However it did show me some scenes i can't seem to find as of playing 0.12, in which Alex (female) has blonde hair in the scenes. Given, having to start over and try to discover everything there now is, i might find it eventually.

Thanks in advance.
Sorry for the trouble.

Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Hey :)!

Thanks for being a long time fan! I'm glad to see another person wanting the male protagonist route to return. I may add it back soon. To become "blonde-haired," Alex, you need to work for Vincent at the Reverie. If you start from the main menu and choose "No, I have played Corrupted City before" and "I would like to skip to the newest storyline." if you play through this route, you'll eventually be asked by Vincent to visit Doctor Michael.

I hope I answered all your questions :)!

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Hey, is being a student and waitress stuff removed? I hope they will be implemented again.

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes