Impulse66441

Oct 19, 2019
The developer of the game is great with coming up with weekly content, though I like to wait a few updates and then get caught up so theres a decent amount of content for me.

Reactions: ArcGames

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
The developer of the game is great with coming up with weekly content, though I like to wait a few updates and then get caught up so theres a decent amount of content for me.
Yeah. I also plan to wait for several updates before continuing the story.

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
First real disappointment for this game. I can understand not pursuing as many fetish's to help stay on the core releases of the game but the complete removal of dungeon scenes was kinda much. Still love the game though and looking forward to its future content.

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
Finally got around to playing this, after last update reading that this one was more Main Story didn't exactly make it a 'must play' for me.
Reactions to 0.5.3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I was looking at the daydream, and realised that there are a few girls we don't have there. Some of the newer ones obviously, but also Chloe and Gwen are missing. And I'd really like to see the receptionist there too, she doesn't have a card yet but it definitely feels like she should, I'm guessing we're waiting until we learn her name like with Lyx.
need help me ware is the cafe? i can't find it on my map

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
First real disappointment for this game. I can understand not pursuing as many fetish's to help stay on the core releases of the game but the complete removal of dungeon scenes was kinda much. Still love the game though and looking forward to its future content.
I assume its because the dungeon isn't anywhere close in the "to do" list, so he took it out so people wouldn't keep asking for more.
That, or he didn't like even the first event (spanking) and decided to take it out for now.

Reactions: Genji

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't know if anyone else has been a bit disappointed recently, but I don't really like the cafe story, and before that the club. Is it just me?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I dont have any problem like that.My only problem is when it involve some slut in the game,such a turn off,what i mean the girls famous fucking around and throw herself at you because you have a dick.Anyway,id like to fuck Jessica in the club soon.

Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I dont have any problem like that.My only problem is when it involve some slut in the game,such a turn off,what i mean the girls famous fucking around and throw herself at you because you have a dick.Anyway,id like to fuck Jessica in the club soon.
Keeping in mind we use mind control powers to make them want to fuck us, thats going to be hard. :LOL:
I did think that we were focusing too much on the "exploration" aspect of the game, when I would've preferred more of the story, but I guess Arc kept updating those casual sex scenes and the magic training so we would accept further exploration updates at ease. (aka we got booty, so we would shut up about the mechanic that many complained about)
Smart move. I do like the icecream girls, but the car wash was gold.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Keeping in mind we use mind control powers to make them want to fuck us, thats going to be hard. :LOL:
I did think that we were focusing too much on the "exploration" aspect of the game, when I would've preferred more of the story, but I guess Arc kept updating those casual sex scenes and the magic training so we would accept further exploration updates at ease. (aka we got booty, so we would shut up about the mechanic that many complained about)
Smart move. I do like the icecream girls, but the car wash was gold.
I also like it,eventhough they are just a cameo.But,the car wash girl arent that interesting to me,2 of them are thot.But i do like that naive girl.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I wonder what happen to mother daughter we fuck back then.I do hope they get pregnant though.Maybe,they visit Mc again and inform him they are pregnant with his child and live in the other apartment or still searching.MC offer some help by letting them stay in the manor,the mother daughter have lesbian sex a lot after they met mc for the first time,so,some make out while having threeway isnt that bad.As for their role,the daughter still studying,and she officially want mc as her boyfriend.She totally forgot about her father.Same as the mother,she still do her chores,and maybe see her chatting with Jessica in the morning.And prepared some breakfast for mc.As for their bedroom,they can sleep together with other girls.

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
Follow the organisation lead, that should lead you to getting the cafe on the map.
I still confuse who I have to go talk first because last updated I already talk in church and next where I have to go now because I go café it does not have anything happen. Where I have to go first?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I still confuse who I have to go talk first because last updated I already talk in church and next where I have to go now because I go café it does not have anything happen. Where I have to go first?
With Organization lead you just need to talk to Gramps, in fact even when putting clues together the MC will hinting which one you should go to talk with if you read carefully

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Oh, I want to fuck Jessica in the club too, that's the problem; so far we've got three scenes with each of three girls in the club, and we don't touch a single one of them once! I want to see groping, grinding and other PDA with them all, not just having them flaunt themselves to all the other guys.

• Thinking Face

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Oh, I want to fuck Jessica in the club too, that's the problem; so far we've got three scenes with each of three girls in the club, and we don't touch a single one of them once! I want to see groping, grinding and other PDA with them all, not just having them flaunt themselves to all the other guys.
I dont really mind about that because we sure will do it in the future update,.Also,Lily need to do some nude pole dance too,id love to see that.Right after she done with her dance,mc will fuck her while the others watching.:p

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nude pole dance of all the girls and then have MC fuck them on stage with everyone watching would be fun too, and by doing that the money would be more. Of course I don't like to share our girls to anyone other than MC, but we could let them have fans touching and tipping them each times they do it like in real life strip club
Oh, could be great if we can have a restaurant to take them for dating to build up relationship and he a lttle "naughty" under the table like foot or handjob, even blowjob too

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes