Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
I haven't gone through those one time event characters yet, but most of the changes are subtle, but good.

Morganna though. MAJOR overhaul and I think it's waaaay better.

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
I dunno, I'm kinda digging her new look. She looks a bit too loli in 0.6.9.
The game has monster chicks, anthro chicks, milfs, a pixie (and a durability spell)... it's not a surprise it had some loli as well, and in the form of a probably ancient succubus (and the girl made of stone.)

But, the new look is barely less loli. I didn't even notice the marginally bigger breasts, and they look good. Her face is just inhuman and unnatractive.

The problem isn't really the body shape (though I can't even really tell if that's changed itself), it's mostly the clothes.
Agreed. But again, I didn't even notice the change in clothes. The face took all my attention.

Old face. Old clothes. New tits. Then she'd be perfect :p

Reactions: Nequiem

Yeetmeintotheabyss

May 21, 2018
Having to break my 2 years of lurking just to post this. Morgana, Qarinah and Veronica were the only upgrades. There's just a few sidegrades, but a majority of these character changes are straight downgrades. Real sad about the changes to the girl that hangs out in the organization cafe the most though.

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
So I haven't kept up for a while and came in here to find...

I'm not gonna dog pile, having scanned the last few pages I get the rough idea why there had to be sudden changes but this might be what stops me playing further. I will give it a go when I get time but Chloe and Gwen... :cautious:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So I haven't kept up for a while and came in here to find...

I'm not gonna dog pile, having scanned the last few pages I get the rough idea why there had to be sudden changes but this might be what stops me playing further. I will give it a go when I get time but Chloe and Gwen... :cautious:
Guess I'm not not the only one who prefers the old Gwen / Chloe duo look

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oof, guess we really need to stick to the new models then if we don't want to give the dev some problems due to uhh other devs? Better than the game getting removed or something...> .>ll
But maaayybee the models need a bit of improvement? They will be missed...

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
The Jessica titfuck scene in the kitchen definitely needs some rework. This isn't even about the character remodeling, it's just really poorly done and needs to be remade.

Also, look at this scene with Qarinah. Look at that dress. It's a mess of polygons. How did anybody think that was OK? dress.png

Last edited:

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Oof, guess we really need to stick to the new models then if we don't want to give the dev some problems due to uhh other devs? Better than the game getting removed or something...> .>ll
But maaayybee the models need a bit of improvement? They will be missed...
Yep, good to know why it happened. And, gives hope that Arc will really listen to the feedback, since he didn't necessarily make the changes because he artistically thought they were better, but because changes needed to be made.

I'm gonna shamelessly plug my earlier post here (if that's allowed?) because I edited a bunch:
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-7-0-alpha-arcgames.31912/post-4204982
I believe most of the models are either improvements or improvements with a few tiny kinks (like chins or Qarinah's face). The remaining ones that aren't quite as good (in my opinion) are still good. So, plenty of hope :)

Last edited by a moderator:

mangawizard

Nov 4, 2019
This whole debacle could've been assessed better if people, and I don't mean just the paying minority, were allowed to know this was happening beforehand so input was received.

Remaking things will be very hard, but changing them shouldn't be as hard. I'm just scared of some characters chins being the way they are permanently....

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Version: 0.6.9
12611122_0.png club lily happy.png
For Historical reference:
- - - -

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes