NewType0069

Mar 18, 2019
Cant really say im a fan of the new looks, gonna take some getting use to. (the only character in this game i wanted a new look for was kana and she one the ones that didn't change lol)

Reactions: Kay_Kay

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Ok, this has all gone little bit too far. And I took part in this. About half of the models are fine. Can use a little polishing but fine. Some of them REALLY need it. Few need to be remade completely. Nothing catastrophic here, but there is a LOT of work to be done.
He has already redesigned the menu and interface. And it turned out great. So I will hope for the best. I hope he will not listen to asslickers who are ready to swallow everything they are given. And listen the criticism.
ArcGames, we are not just haters. We love your game and want it to be better.

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
If you've already unlocked Lyx, just go to Chloe's room. I'm guessing sure he originally intended to have two separate events and that hint was for the second one.
When I go to Chloe after meeting Lyx the option for her room disappears and I can't talk to her.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
When I go to Chloe after meeting Lyx the option for her room disappears and I can't talk to her.
Huh, I did try doing the explore route where you talk to Lyx again in the forest when I was trying to figure it out, maybe do that?

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
Huh, I did try doing the explore route where you talk to Lyx again in the forest when I was trying to figure it out, maybe do that?
Do you mean at the cottage or after meeting her I need to explore and find her somewhere else?

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Do you mean at the cottage or after meeting her I need to explore and find her somewhere else?
I was thinking of the Explore feature (just use remember and one of the routes is "Witch in the woods" or something like that), but now that you mention it I also visited her cottage before I went to Chloe's room, though there isn't any new content there.

ridejock

Jan 21, 2020
I really wanted to like this game. I had high hopes with all the great reviews and all. Must be fun for all of you who can actually progress the game. I actually had to delete stuff off my phone to install this game, which makes me sad and very angry.

Oct 8, 2018
Guess I'll join the others before me in voicing how much I really, really don't like a lot of the new changes to the way the girls look. For me personally, most of the changes are either meh or are huge downgrades from the way looked before. Its to the point where some are just straight up ugly to me now.

Of the main girls:

Annie: Her changes appear to be fairly minor and is one of the few the I have no real opinion on one way or the other.

Chastity: A MASSIVE downgrade for me. Like yikes. She doesn't look anywhere near as good as she used to. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear I was looking at a different character. Everything about her new face is a huge miss for me and if this is how she's going to look going forward, I've lost all interest in her character

Chloe: I'm not all caught up in the story so I'm not sure if there's a narrative reason for her change but I'm not a fan of the changes to her eyes in particular. Her changes aren't as bad as some of the others but it still bugs me.

Emma: Emma was very cute before but now, it's like her forehead swelled in size or maybe her eyes are lower on her face now. Either way, the charm she had is gone now. In a word, she sort of looks like a moeblob now.

Gwen: While I don't hate her face changes, her hairstyle is what irks me. Never been a fan of twintails, especially not short twin tails. Also, maybe it's the artstyle shift. but even her head looks significantly larger now. Weirds me out a bit.

Jessica/Kana: No real opinion on. Her changes appear fairly minor.

Lily: Here's one where I actually don't mind the changes here barring an additional tweak or two here and there. With a bit more polish, I could come to actually enjoy her new look.

Luna: This is another where its a straight downgrade for me. Whereas before Luna was something of a monstergirl in my eyes, now she's inching more towards furryville and while everyone has their kinks (to each thier own and all), this is DEFINITELY not one of mine. Her previous look had this mysterious sex appeal to it. This new one? I have no interest in knowing more about her or even being awarre she exists.

Lyx: Personal bias here, but for me long hair > short hair every time. The loss of Lyx's ponytail is a big blow for me. That's really my only issue.

Madison: Her new facial structure has lost all of its sexy teacher appeal that it had before. Now she's sort of...generic? Her charm has been lost and I swear her cup size went up a few times. There comes a point where brests can get too big to still be appealing and I think her previous measurements suited her just fine.

Morgana: I did not care much for her previous look and this is no better or worse. I still think it looks bad, but no worse than she did before.

Qarinah: I...don't hate this new look, but I still liked her previous one more. I dunno. This isn't bad per say, just different in a away that saddens me a bit.

That's all I've got for now. I haven't seen much of the side characters so I can't give my opinion on them yet. Here's hoping that some polish goes into brushing up the girl's looks. I get that for potential legal reasons they needed to be changed, but man do a lot of them need more time in the oven.

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
I was thinking of the Explore feature (just use remember and one of the routes is "Witch in the woods" or something like that), but now that you mention it I also visited her cottage before I went to Chloe's room, though there isn't any new content there.
Yeah I loaded saves tried to talk to chloe before Lyx and I says I need to learn magic then went back and tried to talk to Chloe after every interaction and the option to talk to her was gone. Then in the afternoon it says I can't she's with Alice.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
I'm so glad so many other people share the same dislike for the new models, they just look so bad. And it's so sad because they used to look perfectly fine, there wasn't any reason for a change to begin with... smh.
Apparently the old character models were made by others and used without permission. I'd guess that characters are going to continue to be touched up and changed.
Yeah I loaded saves tried to talk to chloe before Lyx and I says I need to learn magic then went back and tried to talk to Chloe after every interaction and the option to talk to her was gone. Then in the afternoon it says I can't she's with Alice.
I'm starting to wonder if I happened to have a save that was in the perfect place or something, I slept with Chloe before doing her new quest and she had the updated appearance she gets from it even though I think that option was supposed to be disabled until you do the quest. I didn't really notice since I just figured it was from the character overhaul.

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
Apparently the old character models were made by others and used without permission. I'd guess that characters are going to continue to be touched up and changed.

I'm starting to wonder if I happened to have a save that was in the perfect place or something, I slept with Chloe before doing her new quest and she had the updated appearance she gets from it even though I think that option was supposed to be disabled until you do the quest. I didn't really notice since I just figured it was from the character overhaul.
Did you start a new game or load an old save? I had to start all over after losing mine.

Hasi

Aug 16, 2017
Jessica breasts was always so huge? like even cow monster girl have a smaller boobs than jessica...

Reactions: Erstine

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Has pregnancy been added yet? I last played around v0.5, I remember the teaser about future content saying it was coming, but it wasn't in the actual game play yet

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes