Eurocorp

Sep 23, 2018
Irrelevant as long as I can breed her! She's begging for it and it drives me crazy! @_@

Also, what's the difference?
Anything that results in more sweet Kana is good. Whether we mind control her or not at this point, she's to sweet for me to care either way.

Reactions: ArcGames

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Okay, I think i'm finally up to date with the new computer. Got all my leads as "no more content in this version." except the Succubus one, but when i visit all i can do is fuck her or ask her how she is doing which she just says she's fine.

I have bought and upgraded the farm and manor (twice), and all character cards say "I don't think there is anything more i can do at the moment."

Anyone know if the succubus clue has a resolution? I even talked to pixie and she said there was no more.

Also, I REALLY hope we get Molly (desert soldier), the real-estate girls, and the Kunoichi's to move in. Especially the mom/daughter combo, Tsundere anal ninja, and Devout soldier girl. <3

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
And before I forget, can you not do anything with the new bedrooms yet in the Manor? And does training Jessica and Gwen's submission to 1 do anything? I dont think they can go any higher then that and it doesnt let me invite anyone else to the dungeon.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes