possum1

May 17, 2018
that laxative on the coffee situation was such a stretch... having your invisible flying fairy put the pill would've been more believable :ROFLMAO:

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I'm still waiting for the time we can put that sadistic dryad in her place.
But in the mean time, the game has come quite far. Though if I had to critique it, I'd say the 'explore' sections are kind of grindy and unneccesary.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
What's 'grindy' about the explore parts?
Might mean how finding everything without looking up directions is just trial-and-error and dumb luck?

I'm still waiting for the time we can put that sadistic dryad in her place.
I dunno if Arc's ever given a roadmap or something of story plans, but I feel like getting the upperhand on Morgana would be the Act 2 finale.

Last edited:

Theander

Jun 18, 2020
I dunno if Arc's ever given a roadmap or something of story plans, but I feel like getting the upperhand on Morgana would be the Act 2 finale.
It feels like imo, that we will get caught by the beast as the finale
But since Morgana is the one of the only characters with a golden heart, I believe we will enslave/seduce her before the end of the finale

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
At this point I don't even care anymore. You would go crazy trying to fight back against piracy.

I guess Arc doesn't really care either, haven't seen him in weeks.

Congrats on driving him out the site. As if we needed any more shut-in devs that only listen to their patrons...

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I gave up at this point, people couldn't even wait like 3 days even with game that will be release every week. I can understand of leaking a game if they are monthly, had to paid for real money (which could be very high price and the game quality could not worth it), too long in between update,... but this is just....ugggghhhhh....

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I gave up at this point, people couldn't even wait like 3 days even with game that will be release every week. I can understand of leaking a game if they are monthly, had to paid for real money (which could be very high price and the game quality could not worth it), too long in between update,... but this is just....ugggghhhhh....
These really can't be avoided...

Reactions: masterdragonson

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
These really can't be avoided...
The weird thing about it is that there are some games that never being pirated and leaked at all, prime example was Daughter of Essence. That game have so many updates on patreon yet nobody even leaking it, and the game seems to be very good to play too
And I think there's more games like that but I couldn't remember all the name, maybe like Overlord H or Public sex life?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The weird thing about it is that there are some games that never being pirated and leaked at all, prime example was Daughter of Essence. That game have so many updates on patreon yet nobody even leaking it, and the game seems to be very good to play too
And I think there's more games like that but I couldn't remember all the name, maybe like Overlord H or Public sex life?
The fans probably belongs / may be similar to the fanbase that worships classic games...A cult classic as they call it... > .>ll

Reactions: girdeyordo

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
What's new in 0.7.7

The Organisation main story advances this week, plus a new Roxy story event and a Luna love event! Will you finally crack the Ice Empress's haughty façade? Let's find out! I hope you enjoy! :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.7.6
CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.7-pc update patch.rar

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes