Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
What's new in 0.7.7

The Organisation main story advances this week, plus a new Roxy story event and a Luna love event! Will you finally crack the Ice Empress's haughty façade? Let's find out! I hope you enjoy! :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.7.6
CorruptedKingdoms-0.7.7-pc update patch.rar
Mega

Workupload

Thanks my man, I haven't really had the opportunity to play since... two or so versions (maybe may-ish) before the character model updates first hit. Should be interesting.

Reactions: masterdragonson

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
The game has in it already, or plan to have, the protagonist fucking pixie? (of course without injuring her... she is nice, injuring her would be mean and bad)

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Is there a way to skip the intro? it takes ages for me to get through
You can press the ctrl key to skip all previously seen text :) Edit: as long as you haven't wiped your previous save game data you should be able to skip it up to the point you managed to get to the last time, you can mess around with the dialogue options in the... well options menu, settings whatever- to just skip the text anyway so you can dial it in yourself, at your discretion :)

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
You can press the ctrl key to skip all previously seen text :) Edit: as long as you haven't wiped your previous save game data you should be able to skip it up to the point you managed to get to the last time, you can mess around with the dialogue options in the... well options menu, settings whatever- to just skip the text anyway so you can dial it in yourself, at your discretion :)
Ah good old hold down Ctrl for dear life... In the settings you can also select Skip Unseen Text option :geek:

Though the alternative is just find a save after that point though if they just want the sexy gallery a persistent save would work.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I belive that recycle her is a easy way out for her....she need to learn a lesson...
..... I would rather just yeet her existence, and replace it with a new fresh personality that is actually likeable and that MC can teach/train to be a good person. also it seems to be a slow process soooo.

Reactions: Alexander1299

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
What happened to Arc? They on holiday or taking a hiatus, what's going on there. :unsure:
Good question... For this place he clocked out around 0.6.9 and hasn't made a real appearance since the incident though did pop in to copy paste a few of his patreon post for advertising. I think he peeked in yesterday but didn't say anything. As for content wise well girls are spread thin so he bounces around which can be fun just as one part is getting interesting well when will this cliffhanger be resolved? It's anybody's guess :whistle:

I am still confused on how the MC switches from The Alpha to Beta in story scenes > .>ll
Lack of commitment to Player Choices :p Arc said it would be too hard to write a branching path so just never bothered...
As for story reasons I assume blunt trauma to the head one too many times :coffee:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes