professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Ok Yes I do have that option...and I take it to train with the girls. But my score does not increment.
Here is my save at the Dojo talking to Gramps just before i go off to train...for the 5th time.
BTW, from this save, I went again (it takes 2 days) trained with all 4 and got no more points. ??

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Ok Yes I do have that option...and I take it to train with the girls. But my score does not increment.
Here is my save at the Dojo talking to Gramps just before i go off to train...for the 5th time.
BTW, from this save, I went again (it takes 2 days) trained with all 4 and got no more points. ??
My game only had up to lvl 12 saves but I renamed it, talk to sawano the boss of the girls she'll give you the mission, told ya sometimes you focus on the obvious and the easy part you miss and don't forget to bang them girls after the mission, let me know if you get stuck again, lol I'm only at start game doing amy quest haven't even gotten that stone lit in the mansion but do have 8 in martial you were missing 1 of the bosses missions

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Go to the hot springs and train with Sawano, like everyone has been telling you. :FacePalm:

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Go to the hot springs and train with Sawano, like everyone has been telling you. :FacePalm:
oohhKAY.... here's the BYPASS....

A: I hadn't played in a while so looking at my stats I need magic...go to our freaky witch who puts me into fighting the robot...and I never win.
B: Realizing I'm one down on Martial Ability I see "Gramps has contacts" so I naturally go to the Dojo and sign up for training. This puts me up against the 4 girls, who I defeat time after time with no increments.
C: in choosing the girls, Gramps keeps mentioning Sawano but I never see her. So I'm confused, thinking maybe I'm following the suggestions to fight Sawano.

I did not remember the hot springs at all and because of the 'hint' in my stats report to visit Gramps it never occurred to me to go anywhere BUT the DOJO. Hence, I was stuck in an endless loop.
We need a better hint somewhere in there.

Ok Bypass broken.... game on...and THANKS for the help, guys!!

Reactions: hentai charley

Morgarg1

May 21, 2021
I’ve gotten my martial stat to 6, but cannot figure out how to increase it more. It says grandpa knows people. After getting to training level 4 there is nothing else, there doesn’t seem to be any dialogue with him to train martial higher. And without higher martial stat I cannot pass lyx’s robot. What am I missing?

CMPunk434

Nov 12, 2019
I’ve gotten my martial stat to 6, but cannot figure out how to increase it more. It says grandpa knows people. After getting to training level 4 there is nothing else, there doesn’t seem to be any dialogue with him to train martial higher. And without higher martial stat I cannot pass lyx’s robot. What am I missing?
Have you spoken to the leader of the girls. She sends you on two missions which invcrease your stats.

Reactions: hentai charley

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018

Hello? did you read my post just before yours?? Solution is there.

Morgarg1

May 21, 2021
Have you spoken to the leader of the girls. She sends you on two missions which invcrease your stats.
I did… and there was no option to speak to her after I saw that through to the hot tub scene (been a minute, I think that was roughly the end of that arc)

Morgarg1

May 21, 2021
oohhKAY.... here's the BYPASS....

A: I hadn't played in a while so looking at my stats I need magic...go to our freaky witch who puts me into fighting the robot...and I never win.
B: Realizing I'm one down on Martial Ability I see "Gramps has contacts" so I naturally go to the Dojo and sign up for training. This puts me up against the 4 girls, who I defeat time after time with no increments.
C: in choosing the girls, Gramps keeps mentioning Sawano but I never see her. So I'm confused, thinking maybe I'm following the suggestions to fight Sawano.

I did not remember the hot springs at all and because of the 'hint' in my stats report to visit Gramps it never occurred to me to go anywhere BUT the DOJO. Hence, I was stuck in an endless loop.
We need a better hint somewhere in there.

Ok Bypass broken.... game on...and THANKS for the help, guys!!
Lol… been a good minute since I played last, that I forgot about the hot springs and, I also just kept going to the dojo.

Reactions: professorx10
Jan 24, 2021

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
This week it's the ACT TWO FINALE! (Part One)! I've had to divide it up into two parts, because even just this part took a ridiculous amount of work, and over a hundred renders. Things happen - some good, some very bad! But no matter what, things will never be the same again... I hope you enjoy! :)

CHANGELOG:
  • ACT TWO FINALE: Some things go right and some things go very, very wrong. This will change everything!
  • Bug: Removed a couple "no more content in this version" notices that were no longer applicable
  • Bug: Removed a defunct option from the Qarinah questline that didn't serve any purpose anymore
  • Bug: Storm clouds roil in the darkling skies above. The Typo Hero and his childhood friend hunker down in a makeshift shelter and decide to wait for whatever is happening with the Dread Arc to pass
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be Monday, 17th of October.
------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CorruptedKingdoms-0.16.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Whotfisthis

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.16.5] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,27 GB / 448 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.16.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,23 GB / 414 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.16.5-mac-crunched.zip
= ~35,3% of the original size, image/video quality 60% (png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.16.4
CorruptedKingdoms-0.16.5-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: Ren'Py engine used to compile was changed from 7.3.5 to 7.4.11.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
You know. As much as I love how the end of act 2 went and how much I am hyped to see act 3... the fact that I played through 20 (14.4 -> 16.5)updates worth of content in less than 2 hours is just... sad.

I'm still saying, go to a monthly schedule and make the updates bigger. waiting 20 weeks for 2 hours of playtime is just disappointing.

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes