skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
You know. As much as I love how the end of act 2 went and how much I am hyped to see act 3... the fact that I played through 20 (14.4 -> 16.5)updates worth of content in less than 2 hours is just... sad.

I'm still saying, go to a monthly schedule and make the updates bigger. waiting 20 weeks for 2 hours of playtime is just disappointing.
Well, guess what, my friend that probably is not on this game Discord? Arc (the dev) already said that for his next game, he won't be doing weekly updates, it'll be either bi-weekly or monthly updates. Also, i don't even know why you're complainig about the updates being small, if Arc at least deliver them every week as he promised.

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Well this is quite an update for sure, cant wait to see more. Mayby some anwsers finaly or better yet some much needed punishment for Morgana?

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
You know. As much as I love how the end of act 2 went and how much I am hyped to see act 3... the fact that I played through 20 (14.4 -> 16.5)updates worth of content in less than 2 hours is just... sad.

I'm still saying, go to a monthly schedule and make the updates bigger. waiting 20 weeks for 2 hours of playtime is just disappointing.
i thought the dev split the act 2 final into 2 updates?

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Well, guess what, my friend that probably is not on this game Discord? Arc (the dev) already said that for his next game, he won't be doing weekly updates, it'll be either bi-weekly or monthly updates. Also, i don't even know why you're complainig about the updates being small, if Arc at least deliver them every week as he promised.
hes planning another game? hell yeahh! hope its another one made with koikistu they have always been my favs

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Almost at the end of the current built. Seems like it's an important decision but I'm not sure how to proceed.
I chose to break it, everyone on the protagionist's side was alive and well after the shitstorm that occurs after that scene so I guess it's not a bad choice

Also you could have just quick saved there to try different choices. I'm sure the changes don't lead to drastically different pathways and there isn't much main story content in this build anyways

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
hes planning another game? hell yeahh! hope its another one made with koikistu they have always been my favs
unfortunelly, Arc will change what he will use to make the charactes for the next game, also the next game won't be a sequel to CK this time around... maybe on his 3rd game...

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I chose to break it, everyone on the protagionist's side was alive and well after the shitstorm that occurs after that scene so I guess it's not a bad choice

Also you could have just quick saved there to try different choices. I'm sure the changes don't lead to drastically different pathways and there isn't much main story content in this build anyways
save and reload only shows you the immediate consequences not the long term ones.
the problem is that at the rate things are going it will be years before any long term consequences show up.
so you have to choose blind and hope the dev doesn't decide to make it a trap option later on

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Is there a Christmas event?
I have the tree and the poster... Christmas music is playing but nothing is happening.

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2020
Oh so many tiny updates... I miss when they did like one big one not one every week or two. You guys killing my bandwith limit for nothing. I mean I get it you can write off your ISP bill as a work expense doing this at least seems to be only legit reason to reupload entire game every 1-2week for 2 new things. I mean otherwise its insanity. My ISP lets me have 1 terrabyte already creeping up to the limit, and I am not even streaming shows anymore lol.
Easy fix! Just download once a month.

FeHOH

Jan 14, 2020

It's the same result either way. So, we just have to wait for the next version to find out.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Not a bad update, better than the tiny drips we've been getting but that's not saying much. Not a fan of blind choices like what to do with the artifact, though i guess destroying it was the safer option i still kept a save at the choice in case it was a misdirect. Finally on to act 3, good.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

chino007

Dec 14, 2018
im stuck i have gain support for the for both fey and org, whistle in the nexus that aint doing nothing i have endless air too by the way and talking to chastity aint working either, any advice

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes