zekeriya2004

Jun 11, 2022
hello, I want to play this game a lot, but when I try to enter the game, the game screen opens and closes for 1 second. This issue occurs in the koikatsu character selection screen. What should I do to fix this problem (I reset the computer 2 times because of this problem)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
Jan 7, 2021
hello, I want to play this game a lot, but when I try to enter the game, the game screen opens and closes for 1 second. This issue occurs in the koikatsu character selection screen. What should I do to fix this problem (I reset the computer 2 times because of this problem)
Try changing the renderer to Angle2 (DirectX)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I can't dive after her ( got endless air already ) probably bugged?
No i do not it says i still need gain support from both
Ok finished this last update but I don't want to spoil your game so I'll just ask you questions, when you built the bomb did you go back to the laboratory? When you finished the bomb did you talk with gramps/chasity? Is chasity waiting for you at the church? But if chasity is at church waiting for you go ahead start the quest but SAVE you'll have some decisions to make, that way you can check them all and also save in different slots. I have save Chasity waiting at church and 2 other saves but they from that quest and can't tell you, like I said not gonna spoil your game.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I can't dive after her ( got endless air already ) probably bugged?
Don't know how far you are in game with that answer, but if you trying to capture both fish girls read an answer I posted just scroll up a few posts, if you haven't gotten to that part just ignore this message, don't want spoil your game.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
According to the title screen this is an Alpha, but the OP doesn't indicate that. Is it an oversight or will there be Beta and/or Final versions?
It's been in Alpha since this game started and has never seen Beta. The dev might change it to Final at the end of Act 3 or they could just forget that's a thing.

• Wow
Reactions: baloneysammich

J0J01969

Aug 10, 2019
Don't know how far you are in game with that answer, but if you trying to capture both fish girls read an answer I posted just scroll up a few posts, if you haven't gotten to that part just ignore this message, don't want spoil your game.
i think my save is just bugged since i have 4 story clues 3 talk to chastity or gain her support and 1 where i have to go to the nexus and use the key whistle, wich i did like 10 times and i got the ability from it.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i think my save is just bugged since i have 4 story clues 3 talk to chastity or gain her support and 1 where i have to go to the nexus and use the key whistle, wich i did like 10 times and i got the ability from it.
here are my saves, the one with chasity in front church is my last one(I think) might have some other stuff to do so just don't start and go check I just wanted to see the quest, but game is done like 99.9% like I said might've missed something(I think girl in burned house didn't go 2nd time) also didn't the prostitute in that map either,just leave chasity and finish whatever is needed.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
same here idk starting new game would help tho.
scroll down up loaded my saves, don't ask me from which missions there's a few saves,the one with chasity infront church is last mision but might've missed someother stuff, just read my post 1 under

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
This is probably known, but when I Explore in town, the directions shown in Remember are incorrect. I first went W>W>N and found a drain with money, but directions there are remembered as N>N>N. So next time I chose W>W>N again and found two girls eating popsicles. But directions there are remembered as S>E>S.

I haven't yet tried going in the directions indicated in Remember.

Edit: I guess it's due to getting "completely turned around" when going in that direction...

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so i have an issue (maybe of my own creation) but i am getting closer and closer to where the last version ended but this time i dont seem to be able to trigger the council. last thing that had remotely to do anything with the council/morgana was the invasion of pixie her mind after that nothing

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021

The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
This week it's the second and final part of the ACT TWO FINALE! This update finishes setting up the new state of things in the world of CK (and the main character...) and gets things ready for Act Three! Unfortunately that means you can't move around quite yet - you will be stuck in one location - but starting from the next update things open up again properly. I hope you enjoy! :)
NOTE: I'll be taking my once-every-two-months break next week, so the next update will be on the 31st. This Act Two finale work has kicked my ass so I'm gonna take a breather and come back with the Act Three content stronger than ever!

CHANGELOG:
  • ACT TWO FINALE: Part two, in which revelations are revealed and tautologies are... tautened..?
  • Bug: Removed some sneaky axis lines from one of the renders
  • Bug: Tweaked the Fishgirls/Marina event so you can't kick it off if it's night time
  • Bug: You are no longer forced into the mountain lake when checking on the fishgirls at the marina. Man, that undertow was rough!
  • Bug: Shaking the water from his cloak, the Typo Hero drops the meagre results of his foraging by the fire and shakes his head, glancing at the raging storm around the Rambling Tower. "Not yet," he says. "Not yet..."
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Patron update will be Monday, 31st of October.
------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

4.40 star(s) 233 Votes