kandur

Jul 26, 2019
im stuck i have gain support for the for both fey and org, whistle in the nexus that aint doing nothing i have endless air too by the way and talking to chastity aint working either, any advice
I have the same issue.

EDIT: Problem solved. I just missed a questline.

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I enjoyed the update, though having not just one but two deus ex machina characters (Grandpa and the Artifact) saving our hero in quick succession (or three if you include Gwen) seemed like pushing things a bit.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I enjoyed the update, though having not just one but two deus ex machina characters (Grandpa and the Artifact) saving our hero in quick succession (or three if you include Gwen) seemed like pushing things a bit.
I mean MC would be dead if not... ;)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
No i do not it says i still need gain support from both
I have that too, but I'm doing all the council(asteria/foxy/....) all those still need quarah and the rabbit and still need finish organization, since they say need morgana maybe need to have them all on my side, besides ..have you read the new changelog for this update? Will probably get all done by today if I find something will let you know or if you find it before me let me know, since you ahead of me.

Reactions: chino007

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
how do i meet the fish girls and for jessica's four heart it say learn more about the organization what am i supposed to do?
Fish girls= Go to mountain and meet 1, if you own the marina port there's a quest that says to get the 2 fish girls together,talk togwen to get a water tank and go to nexus key work and type whistle you'll catch that one then go back to mountain and gran the other one, for organization just advance in that quest,go there 1st time,2nd go see gramps and tell him to help on clue then talk jessica and ask if chief daughter called, (buy beer from lilly)3rd time chief will tell you about grabing pixie, talk to chloe to get the bimbo fey,4th go back to organization see if MC says something about blowing up some stuff,go to gramps I think or sawana forgot if gramps tells you to go sawana or you can go there directly,she'll ask for 4 things to make bomb, now I don't in which order to do them but witch gives you something or tells you where to get it(lake where gramps live),clock in college,lilly for liquor(1k) and go to field to buy the box thing. Forgot that when you grab bimbo I think there's quest for you to open Toms safe talk with jessica and I think chloe goes but forgot if you need to talk to her, in Jail have Jessica talk to Tom choose whatever answer you want,also fogot if you need to read his mind or he gives you the password for safe( safe in Jessica room).Hope I did it right let me know if it worked since already did all that and you know age mind lapsus tends to hit me fast and forget most stuff lol. For fish girls you must first meet the one in the mountain but you grab the other one first, then mountain one just follows you and bang them they need loving too(optional)(hell no, no options bang'em all) :p

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 233 Votes