Harukana93600

May 4, 2018
well those sex stats the hearts are mission related, mess with them is way to fuck up your saves, rest is just statistic of how many times and what you did with whom
safe to use beyond now fighting stats is only cash and daytimes (and even with those you can mess the lynx and whole game after).
anyway those that are safe to use and i test them are in my guide already
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-18-2a-arcgames.31912/post-10479433
its not what i demand , and i will not do part 3 , because all time small maj for nothing and add nothing interesting
so I'm not going to thank you because you didn't help me
cordially

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
its not what i demand , and i will not do part 3 , because all time small maj for nothing and add nothing interesting
so I'm not going to thank you because you didn't help me
cordially
well you can use those, if thats what you are thinking, but keep in mind that is chance they mess your game
i havent test them or use them myself so cant guaratie that there are no issues with
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-18-2a-arcgames.31912/post-3015293

https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-18-2a-arcgames.31912/post-5692498

Harukana93600

May 4, 2018
Reactions: micmitja

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Aww, bummer. The girls are mostly gone.
lol, Aunt Jessica doesn't even have a place to sleep.
She should at least be sleeping w the MC!

Started from scratch again so that was fun.

Cheers

paxogre

Sep 10, 2022

PATRON RELEASE - v0.18.3!

This week it's another new conquerable district, this time with twins! This troublesome twosome introduces the ENEMY SUPPORT mechanic, so you'd better be prepared! Also, it's the return of Chastity! What happened to her? What's she been up to? These questions and more will be... slightly answered. Sort of. I hope you enjoy! :)

PLEASE READ!
IF YOU ARE ON WINDOWS, LINUX OR MAC IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NOT OVERWRITE THE OLD UPDATE WITH THE NEW ONE! JUST EXTRACT THIS UPDATE TO A BRAND NEW FOLDER AND PLAY! THE GAME WILL TRANSFER YOUR SAVE FILES FOR YOU!

KNOWN ISSUES:
Due to the necessity of changing the User Interface some screens (such as the skill, inventory, fighter and crafting screens) haven't had a UI pass and look kinda janky. All this will be fixed in the next few updates, so please bear with me until then. Thank you!

CHANGELOG:

• Chastity: Meet Chastity again, and find out a little about what's happened to her! (Just go to sleep any time after doing the combat tutorial)
  • Chastity: Chastity now has a paperdoll!
  • Chastity: You can now change Chastity's outfit at the Wardrobe!
  • War Map: New Conquerable location! "The Glades"! (Just north-east of the Manor)
  • Boss Girl: New Boss Girl! "Terri" is in charge of The Glades district!
  • Boss Girl: New Boss Girl! "Tammi" is Terri's twin and acts as her support!
  • Skill: New combat skill - SHIELD STANCE! Learned from Terri, the new Boss Girl!
  • Combat: Enemy SUPPORT character system implemented! Only for Terri & Tammi right now, but its modular nature means it can be plugged into any fight! Enemy support characters do not show their intent, so beware of hidden skills and attacks!
  • Combat: Player stats are updated immediately after being altered and no longer just at the start of the turn. This should prevent confusion about support buffs not appearing to work
  • Misc: Applied another fix to hopefully solve the Android quick_menu issues, so let's see if this one works!
  • Bug: Northside was showing as conquered if you'd already conquered Crescent Hills. Now it will display properly
  • Bug: Noelle was pretending to be Hazel in the dungeon. Her masquerade has ended
  • Bug: "noelle_captive_type" variable error has been fixed
  • Bug: Noelle's support move was displaying the wrong damage numbers
  • Bug: "tempCOR is not defined" error was been fixed
  • Bug: You can no longer tell when your enemy is going to counter you if you're befuddled!
  • Bug: Gwen & Ami: Kid Detectives continue to follow the trail of jam, What's this? There's a weird, huge tower up ahead! And some kind of cave that the jam leads right into!
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 17th of April.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:

PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: "CJ"

Oasis0630

Apr 13, 2021
Does anyone have a save from the beginning of act 2? It's been a long time and I'd like to go over the whole story.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game has gone downhill..

1. The mansion art went downhill and looks like some retarded Leonard Nemo Submarine instead of wings.. the floor levels are gone.
2. The game went from being a VN with a damn story to a piss poor boring combat game. One new area a week forget it this game is dying a slow death.
3. Battles are really uninteresting and nothing here to draw you in

So basically end of story and a bunch of weekly boring 1 district battles.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.18.3] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,34 GB / 465 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,31 GB / 431 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.3-mac-crunched.zip
= ~34,7% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
This game has gone downhill..

1. The mansion art went downhill and looks like some retarded Leonard Nemo Submarine instead of wings.. the floor levels are gone.
2. The game went from being a VN with a damn story to a piss poor boring combat game. One new area a week forget it this game is dying a slow death.
3. Battles are really uninteresting and nothing here to draw you in

So basically end of story and a bunch of weekly boring 1 district battles.
Like you, i think it went down hill, turning a VN into a combat game is nothing to attract me and the worst part of it is that the combat part of the game is sooooooo basic, like what we use to play in the nineties of not the eighties.

Well if i neaded a boost to free some putter space, now i got it, Game erased.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Got to act 3... And i'll proceed to say my comments about it { SPOILERS AHEAD, so be careful. }

Last edited:

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
How to recruit boss?
Defeat them in combat, capture the district (when you see an scene with the boss and the MC), go to the dungeon, and fuck 'em to (mental) death. Every boss is different, atleast Noelle needs i think 4 or 5 fucks until she can be recruited? Other girls take 2 to 3 fucks.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Defeat them in combat, capture the district (when you see an scene with the boss and the MC), go to the dungeon, and fuck 'em to (mental) death. Every boss is different, atleast Noelle needs i think 4 or 5 fucks until she can be recruited? Other girls take 2 to 3 fucks.
God bless you! Thanks

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.18.2
CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.3-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Upgraded to Ren'Py 7.5.3 as 7.4.11 was giving errors with the new builds.

paxogre

Sep 10, 2022
I see this game have "incest" tag, but does Incest optional ? Or it is a must event?
It's a sham that isn't all that important. Nobody is related to the main guy by blood. A few optional girls are family but they hardly play up the kink like at all. Many other games are more rewarding if that's your thing.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The number of fucks you have to give depends on if you defeated them by lust or physical. If you defeated them by physical attacks, you need to do the full number, if you used lust then you start with half their progress already done.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes