Tyrtle

Jun 8, 2020
the new updates are fun, im excited to see who else we could conquer, i wonder witch area we will head to first though, the park, station, or outskirts, kinda wanna see the wolfo soon am worried about her

Cyberzoey

Apr 11, 2018
I'm having difficulty accessing the paperdoll mechanic. I go to the wardrobe and can change several character outfits, but there's no customization options beyond that. Am I missing anything?

talibos

Sep 18, 2017
I dont know how to conquer territories. Only have te option to scout the district and then talk to Jessica. Not combat options

LordLightSkinned

Apr 8, 2023
This game is awesome! until you get to Act 3 :ROFLMAO: The decision to change the game genre is an interesting one...it could be overlooked if everything from Act 2 didnt feel like it was for nothing...you get passed all of this stuff build up an at the end you're back to square one...with no bitches. An were waiting for a battle every week now? Might want to give this game 2-3 years so the Dev can finish those battles lmao. (This aint it chief)

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
I just say, Madison and Veronika are the best girls. Love a good fertile mother daughter duo.
Damn that I enjoy getting all the girls pregnant. Really love that.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
I really hope they change up the animations for the boss girls in the dungeon soon, it started getting repetitive by the 3rd girl.
I wouldn't get your hopes up too much as that has been going on for awhile and not just with the dungeon girls. With all the money coming in one might think the dev would look into custom animations so their game stands out more but it's just cheaper to put out the same old same old.

Reactions: lobesod
Jan 24, 2021
EARLY ACCESS RELEASE - v0.18.4!

The weekly update has been released!
This week it's another conquerable district, with a brand-new Boss Girl and skill, and the return of the "Puppet Nun" who is... somehow even weirder than before. It's probably fine, though, right? Right!? I hope you enjoy! :)

PLEASE READ!
IF YOU ARE ON WINDOWS, LINUX OR MAC IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NOT OVERWRITE THE OLD UPDATE WITH THE NEW ONE! JUST EXTRACT THIS UPDATE TO A BRAND NEW FOLDER AND PLAY! THE GAME WILL TRANSFER YOUR SAVE FILES FOR YOU!

KNOWN ISSUES:
Due to the necessity of changing the User Interface some screens (such as the skill, inventory, fighter and crafting screens) haven't had a UI pass and look kinda janky. All this will be fixed in the next few updates, so please bear with me until then. Thank you!

CHANGELOG:
  • War Map: New Conquerable location! "Old Town"! (East of the Manor)
  • Boss Girl: New Boss Girl! "Ophelia" is in charge of the Old Town district!
  • Skill: New combat skill - IMPALE! Chance to insta-kill your opponent! Learned from Ophelia, the new Boss Girl!
  • Puppet Nun: You can now talk to the Puppet Nun (if you rescued her in the finale) - just head to the East Hallway!
  • Puppet Nun: Puppet Nun now has a paperdoll!
  • Android: New SWIPE GESTURES feature! You can now swipe your phone screen to activate certain functions! (Swipe left to rollback, right to skip, up for game menu and down to hide the UI!) Many thanks to a certain player for the code snippet!
  • Misc: More quick menu tweaks in a desperate attempt to get it working properly on Android. Yaaaaay
  • Misc: Fixed a little tearing around the sides of the War Room nav icon
  • Bug: Some people were missing the Endure and Shatter powers in their skill menu. These have been restored!
  • Bug: If enemy HP or WP was reduced to zero by a support character attack, the enemy would keep fighting. They've been told off and will stop cheating from now on
  • Bug: Chastity was showing off her new War outfit in Acts One and Two. She has been slapped with a spoiler warning
  • Bug: Chloe's dialogue wasn't showing the OUTBREAK notification at one point. Now it is!
  • Bug: Gwen & Ami: Kid Detectives enter the dark cage... I mean cave. There at the bank is a hatched fig cure. I mean at the bark is a bunched... at the bunk... what is going on!?
I hope you enjoy this week's update! Next Early Access update will be Monday, 24th of April.

------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD BELOW:
PC/LINUX:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.18.4] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,35 GB / 467 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,31 GB / 433 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.4-mac-crunched.zip
= ~34,6% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Core_guy

Nov 28, 2022
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.18.4] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,35 GB / 467 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,31 GB / 433 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.4-mac-crunched.zip
= ~34,6% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

Unofficial Update Patch by masterdragonson

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank You man, my usual pc is broken and i really want to play the update so i have to use my older laptop(wich is barely powerfull) this compressed version works perfectly for my pc with poor GB :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ" and vilewe7570
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes