Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
A female scientist you corrupted and lost at the end of act 1.
She becomes an eldritch toy during act 2 and is offered to you as a reward.

Not surprising you forgot as we barely got much out of her for years.
OH her. I did save her in act 2 but she never showed up in the east hallway. I'm reloading an act 2 save to get to the finale to double check some things. However upon reloading my act 2 saves (specifically the one I made just before I started the finale) I found out that 3 of my kids appears to have been Thanosed while the rest had their names changed to Lil [insert mother's name here]____.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: jerope

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Honestly dev should just separate the pre-timeskip portion into its own "game". call it volume 1 or something.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.18.4
CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.5-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Upgraded to Ren'Py 7.5.3 as 7.4.11 was giving errors with the new builds.

Last edited:

Jaeson097

Mar 21, 2022
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.18.3
CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.4-pc update patch.rar
Mega
Pixeldrain
Workupload

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Upgraded to Ren'Py 7.5.3 as 7.4.11 was giving errors with the new builds.

One save plis?

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
Honestly dev should just separate the pre-timeskip portion into its own "game". call it volume 1 or something.
I'd rather there be some magical time travel portal to go back and forth between the pre-war and war gameplay. There's so much repeatable content that has been locked off, and the game needs a good way to transfer back and forth between that, at least until the war portion of the game is able to be completed and things go back to normal.

I'm sure it would be a nightmare to code, though.

Reactions: notBatman747

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I'd rather there be some magical time travel portal to go back and forth between the pre-war and war gameplay. There's so much repeatable content that has been locked off, and the game needs a good way to transfer back and forth between that, at least until the war portion of the game is able to be completed and things go back to normal.

I'm sure it would be a nightmare to code, though.
1. in such a case you are still wasting all those GB of bandwidth on each update download. to re-download the old and finished stuff
2. if the game is split into two. you can go "back" by just by just running the exe for volume 1.
3. time travel would add too many plot holes into the story.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
1. in such a case you are still wasting all those GB of bandwidth on each update download. to re-download the old and finished stuff
2. if the game is split into two. you can go "back" by just by just running the exe for volume 1.
Wouldn't need to be "lorewise" for it to work tho. Just some portal or stuff that leads you back to act 2, or just a "EMERGENCY SAVE" for act 2, in case ppl forgot to save for it lol.

not even any need to mention it realistically, just a path for the player

NevNine

May 13, 2021
Is there some sort of pattern I gotta follow to beat the new boss Ophelia? Starting to think on using cheats on this if I get stuck

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Is there some sort of pattern I gotta follow to beat the new boss Ophelia? Starting to think on using cheats on this if I get stuck
Unlike earlier bosses, her stats mean it's probably better to use brute force rather than trying to seduce her. Opt for counter when you know she'll be attacking that turn and attack when she's countering. And maybe have a pizza or two in your items in case your HP get dangerously low.

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
Ophelia is a tricky one.

I was able to do it by putting the MC in the support position and Terri (The Glades Boss) in the frontline position, then spamming her Shield Stance skill on every turn Ophelia doesn't use Impale. It boosts defense by 1 every time you use it, so eventually, your defense will be high enough that she does minimal damage per turn, allowing you to finally attack without fear of getting destroyed. She can still kill you instantly with Impale, so make sure to guard on the turns where it's coming.

To get a seduction victory on her in the last fight, make sure the MC learned the Shield Stance skill from Terri, then put him on the frontline and Noelle in the support position. Spam Shield Stance every turn except when an Impale is coming, until the MC's defense is high enough to withstand her normal attacks. After that spam lust attacks every turn, and Noelle will help out by randomly doing a chunk of lust damage every few turns. Be sure to still guard during Impales, and eventually you'll get the elusive seduction victory on her.

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
Personally I'm not the biggest fan of games that do the "Vol. 1, Vol. 2" thing. I prefer to have my games in one neat and nice package, unless the second "volume" is a true sequel (different UI, different mechanics, etc.). That's just me, though. And I agree that the "portal" wouldn't even need to be mentioned or acknowledged in the lore for those who are wary of plot holes.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Unlike earlier bosses, her stats mean it's probably better to use brute force rather than trying to seduce her. Opt for counter when you know she'll be attacking that turn and attack when she's countering. And maybe have a pizza or two in your items in case your HP get dangerously low.
So wait, how the hell are you able to make a pizza? I've been gathering ingredients for ages and the only thing i've been able to make are salads.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes