Jaeson097

Mar 21, 2022
CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
One save plis?

The Academic

Jan 6, 2020
I'd rather there be some magical time travel portal to go back and forth between the pre-war and war gameplay. There's so much repeatable content that has been locked off, and the game needs a good way to transfer back and forth between that, at least until the war portion of the game is able to be completed and things go back to normal.

I'm sure it would be a nightmare to code, though.
Hol'up...the war update locks you out of repeatable content from pre-war stuff?!
Ah crap...I better dedicate an entire page of save slots to act as a checkpoint of sorts.
There's your "magical time travel portal", guy. Just have 1-6 slots of the same save then rename the page as "Pre-war Checkpoint" or something along those lines.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hol'up...the war update locks you out of repeatable content from pre-war stuff?!
Ah crap...I better dedicate an entire page of save slots to act as a checkpoint of sorts.
There's your "magical time travel portal", guy. Just have 1-6 slots of the same save then rename the page as "Pre-war Checkpoint" or something along those lines.
You should only need one save at the end of act 2, not multiple.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
In my view, and it seems a lot of other fans' view, this is a game that, previous to Act 3, has benefitted from a cumulative nature, where there are more and more characters to interact with, and more repeatable elements to do and find. Act 3 seems to have gotten rid of a lot of that, and added a combat mechanism that doesn't really fit into the game. It would make more sense if:

1. The battles were the same sorts of typical VN-style interactions where we interact with someone new and use the same kind of maneuvering to gain control of them as in Act 2, leading to an Awaken or Shatter. We don't need the game to suddenly become something else entirely, especially at the loss of so much else that already works.

2. The actual environment were not changed so much, and could be quickly changed back to something like its Act 2 status with more to do. Add a construction element, maybe a new super-fast builder character, that rebuilds each part after each victory (maybe after being paid). Something more like when we go into the Nexus to turn Morgana's allies into ours.

Act 3 needs to fit in with the rest of the game better, gameplay-wise, theme-wise, and just storywise.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
gonna be honest didnt understadn it to well , how do you learn new skills for the war?
Put one of the girls in the main slot, and the MC in the support slot, then in battle have the girl use her unique skill. There is a chance that the MC will learn it, just keep trying until he does. You can fight generic goons for this by investigating a district you've already conquered.

graybluered1

Jul 23, 2017
In my view, and it seems a lot of other fans' view, this is a game that, previous to Act 3, has benefitted from a cumulative nature, where there are more and more characters to interact with, and more repeatable elements to do and find. Act 3 seems to have gotten rid of a lot of that, and added a combat mechanism that doesn't really fit into the game. It would make more sense if:

1. The battles were the same sorts of typical VN-style interactions where we interact with someone new and use the same kind of maneuvering to gain control of them as in Act 2, leading to an Awaken or Shatter. We don't need the game to suddenly become something else entirely, especially at the loss of so much else that already works.

2. The actual environment were not changed so much, and could be quickly changed back to something like its Act 2 status with more to do. Add a construction element, maybe a new super-fast builder character, that rebuilds each part after each victory (maybe after being paid). Something more like when we go into the Nexus to turn Morgana's allies into ours.

Act 3 needs to fit in with the rest of the game better, gameplay-wise, theme-wise, and just storywise.

Rather than me typing out a ramble.. I will just say mostly this. I just don't know how I feel about the adding of combat. Stats Checks and Level up areas (IE Magic) and stuff sure ACT 1 and 2 wise.. but this just seems to flip things upside down for me in 'combat' and a bit on the story (not in a good way lol) which up to then I have been very much engrossed with as I love the characters

DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
I'm aware of the ability to make multiple saves, thanks. That being said, not everyone keeps pages of saves, and it's not that hard to fathom that someone might just roll right into Act 3 while being unaware that doing so will lock them out of large amounts of content.

TwistedDaveAuthor

Apr 7, 2023
You can currently make Gwen, Chloe and Jessica work as strippers, I don't know if it was different the last time you checked but if there's any future girls added I suspect that it will happen in Act 3.
How do you make them work as strippers? When I "invite" someone from the club I can only invite them clubbing or on a date. Or is clubbing code for stripping?

Master6999

Feb 1, 2021
Currently installed v18.5. Has anyone told the dev that the dialogue box is covering the H scenes?
It'd be great if we could adjust the dialogue box's opacity or have an option to disable the black dialogue box.
White text with a bit of black outline is enough for the text to be visible.
This. The option to have just the text would make the scenes 10x better

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
Stats are missing in the War Room character Level doesn't show. If there is another way to see it I missed it. So if there is another way can someone tell me what it is? Also Why does the Quick menu keep disabling itself?

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Somehow my wardrobe doesn't have Puppet Nun and Molly's paperdoll, do i need to do something first to unlock them?
They don't have alternative outfits yet, they are using the paperdoll system but with only one outfit so far there's no point in them appearing in the wardrobe.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes