Tanakashi Rikka

Jun 17, 2020
The dev has said that wouldn't be a thing because Patreon. He even keeps the "Auntie" bit tame as to not step on any toes. A few defend the incest tag but the dev doesn't have any interest in it besides some light threesome stuff with mother and daughters or sisters which are all not related to the MC.
I agreed

Reactions: vilewe7570

Tsudico

Jun 30, 2020
So I believe I am in act 3 so I have to wonder what changes when you level up in the fights?
It looks like the only thing that changes is the frontline fighter gets more HP and WP. I haven't seen any of the other stats change except temporarily during battle.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.18.5
CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.6-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Upgraded to Ren'Py 7.5.3 as 7.4.11 was giving errors with the new builds.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
Just finished all that it has available for now and I must say...
great game! Started for the hentai, stayed for the plot and mechanics. The first act is a "little boring" when you compare with what comes after. Act 2 have a LOT to do and every side thing you do counts for the main mission, everything helps!
Not gonna lie, the girls development are good and the ones who become mothers are great. The family events are really wholesome and I need more of that! Loved to see them act all motherly and going out with our kid, really sweet, need more of that.
*Spoilers of act 3*

I do hope we can rescue all the mothers soon. The first thing I thought when reaching act 3 was about my children and their mothers. Sad that since isn't finished yet it's not included a dialogue asking about them. I think it's a priority, as I said it was my first worry, the kids and their moms. I hope we can save the mothers soon and lead a squad of angry milfs after our kids.
Also, I hope it includes Chloe and Gwen pregnancy soon, I want to make them milfs! lol

Great game, can't wait to see it complete. Good work!

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
I really liked this game but I stopped keeping up awhile ago. My favorite part was seeing all the half breed kids. I think the latest was the rich children, have they added any more hellspawns to the game since them?

Reactions: paxogre

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Played this last time on, about, version 0.7 or 0.8, so, I have a few questions.
Is there some sort of "time limit" or "unless you do that specific thing - everything will go just as before"?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Played this last time on, about, version 0.7 or 0.8, so, I have a few questions.
Is there some sort of "time limit" or "unless you do that specific thing - everything will go just as before"?
so i guess thats still act 2, you got point of no return warning for act 3 (church mission), till then you can spend there as long as you want and is recommended to finish all there is, because it locks you out of content and on to new, which isnt much.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.18.7] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,35 GB / 469 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.7-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,32 GB / 436 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.7-mac-crunched.zip
= ~34,7% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Can someone explain why they like this game? For the lore/mystery or what else?
The plot/story, the characters, the ladies, the ability to have kids and start a family, and the gameplay. You either like it for one of the mentioned reasons, or you don't. I personally like everything about this game, been playing since Act 1.

Spider_man

Jan 31, 2022
Ok, so i have finished emma 4th heart event and she even got pregnant and delivered the child, but she still didn't show at the mansion, so am i bugged or did i do something wrong and if so how to correct it, or is that totally ok.
I play on Android.
Here is my last save, and the save at her event.

Edit : never mind I found her, honestly how stupid could I be, was looking in the wrong place (the fey floor)

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
ArcGames
If you scout the glades for the first time after capturing it jessica tells about the returning fey and terri helping you now and then you auto-look for trouble in a town district. After that you get the option to search for trouble and will again fight a goon in a city district. Hmm, lookling closer you always find trouble in a city district, no matter where you search for it...check the background pictures, looks like you forgot to change them ^^
Btw, do i need that rehabilitation center you want to implement? I dont need any free roaming guys, no matter which side they are on ^^
And i get morgana did something to block the nexus so you cant invade her realm or ally with the others, but our dream succubus should be able to contact us without it...i mean, capturing town piece by piece is nice and all, but its time to get a grip on the fey again...i miss my rinkos and could use some living firepower or tanks with tits...and lets be honest, you must be a lousy father to not focus your direction towards the daycare right away and search for the artifact...i get the work that needs to be done takes time, but you made the protagonist a womanizer and multi-father, now take responsibility and let us find our girls and kids again ^^

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
ArcGames
If you scout the glades for the first time after capturing it jessica tells about the returning fey and terri helping you now and then you auto-look for trouble in a town district. After that you get the option to search for trouble and will again fight a goon in a city district. Hmm, lookling closer you always find trouble in a city district, no matter where you search for it...check the background pictures, looks like you forgot to change them ^^
Btw, do i need that rehabilitation center you want to implement? I dont need any free roaming guys, no matter which side they are on ^^
And i get morgana did something to block the nexus so you cant invade her realm or ally with the others, but our dream succubus should be able to contact us without it...i mean, capturing town piece by piece is nice and all, but its time to get a grip on the fey again...i miss my rinkos and could use some living firepower or tanks with tits...and lets be honest, you must be a lousy father to not focus your direction towards the daycare right away and search for the artifact...i get the work that needs to be done takes time, but you made the protagonist a womanizer and multi-father, now take responsibility and let us find our girls and kids again ^^
I agree with the kids part. Like I said in my comment above, my first worry in act 3 was my kids and their mothers. Cool to fight for territory, but I'm not really interested in new girls now. I want to find my "wives" and save my kids together. I think it should have a cutscene with the mothers in sorrow for being away from their kid too. Like, for example, meeting Jessica in the Living Room while she's weeping. You ask if she's alright and she tries to hide a little, next time she come clear and tells that she's very worried about our child.

Jun 30, 2018
It would be really cool if you could use the "shatter" power for all characters that appear in the game and not always have to use "awakening"... just a nice idea, but how about if you just decide what for yourself you do and are not told what to do...

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes