Killer_Looks

Mar 9, 2020
im a little confused on how to get Chloe's "witch" outfit on her character card. i have the other Halloween ones, but cant figure hers out
It's an event with Alice, sometime afternoon or when they are free, visit Chloe's room and Alice will be there and they would go to a cosplay event, Chloe and Alice will be cosplaying as witches, after that you get her new Witch costume. It should be a bit into act 1 when you get it, I can't remember if it's random or not.

Reactions: Nottthatguy5476

Rorianguru

Jan 3, 2019
Always nice to see games with the name corruption coming up :cool:
33232e.JPG
Corruption Ring, Hero corruption 2. Corrupted Kingdoms an't a good game without the taste of corruptions UwU

Reactions: VGOAT

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.8Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Haven't played this in a very long time so I'm starting over; does choosing Revenge at the beginning force us into being Evil for the rest of the game. I'd want my revenge against those who deserve and earned it, but not to be an evil asshole to those who are innocent and haven't earned it.

Rorianguru

Jan 3, 2019
Haven't played this in a very long time so I'm starting over; does choosing Revenge at the beginning force us into being Evil for the rest of the game. I'd want my revenge against those who deserve and earned it, but not to be an evil asshole to those who are innocent and haven't earned it.
You end up with the same result. Nothing that changes for me when I played the game again "By playing as Evil and use Shatter all the time when I can" Just that you end up with slightly lesser characters in act III. Maybe I did something wrong on the way, not sure :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

Aetpio

Jan 25, 2022
Considering how this game goes for now, you can safely assume that it will not matter for at least like half a year. At least.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.18.8] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,35 GB / 470 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.8-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,32 GB / 437 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.8-mac-crunched.zip
= ~34,8% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2019
It's an event with Alice, sometime afternoon or when they are free, visit Chloe's room and Alice will be there and they would go to a cosplay event, Chloe and Alice will be cosplaying as witches, after that you get her new Witch costume. It should be a bit into act 1 when you get it, I can't remember if it's random or not.
sweet thanks! i just want to try and get everything done before i push to act 3, incase it locks any content. ill have an act 2 backup anyways but i was hoping to do act 3 the event soon

Reactions: Killer_Looks

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
Though unique, I must say I am not really like Act III too much. It would have been cool on a smaller scale, but having to conquer every district multiple times over, just to get a single dungeon scene with each of the "women rulers"? I do not care for it.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes