Jun 30, 2018
ArcGames
If you scout the glades for the first time after capturing it jessica tells about the returning fey and terri helping you now and then you auto-look for trouble in a town district. After that you get the option to search for trouble and will again fight a goon in a city district. Hmm, lookling closer you always find trouble in a city district, no matter where you search for it...check the background pictures, looks like you forgot to change them ^^
Btw, do i need that rehabilitation center you want to implement? I dont need any free roaming guys, no matter which side they are on ^^
And i get morgana did something to block the nexus so you cant invade her realm or ally with the others, but our dream succubus should be able to contact us without it...i mean, capturing town piece by piece is nice and all, but its time to get a grip on the fey again...i miss my rinkos and could use some living firepower or tanks with tits...and lets be honest, you must be a lousy father to not focus your direction towards the daycare right away and search for the artifact...i get the work that needs to be done takes time, but you made the protagonist a womanizer and multi-father, now take responsibility and let us find our girls and kids again ^^
I Love my rinkos to

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.18.6
CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.7-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Upgraded to Ren'Py 7.5.3 as 7.4.11 was giving errors with the new builds.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I agree with the kids part. Like I said in my comment above, my first worry in act 3 was my kids and their mothers. Cool to fight for territory, but I'm not really interested in new girls now. I want to find my "wives" and save my kids together. I think it should have a cutscene with the mothers in sorrow for being away from their kid too. Like, for example, meeting Jessica in the Living Room while she's weeping. You ask if she's alright and she tries to hide a little, next time she come clear and tells that she's very worried about our child.
Hopefully they're safe at the farm. With the war breaking out, the Nexus sealed by Morgana, and with Morgana boasting making claims that she killed Robin, there's already two of his wives (technically Asteria and Luna are officially yet unofficially his wives) already pissed off and upset for multiple reasons.

Not sure if Qarinah can even contact Luna and Asteria to tell them that Robin is still alive though. That dream with Qarinah being unable to reach Robin reminds me of Persona 5 Royal's bad ending where Ren/Joker is basically sleeping forever in some pocket dimension and Lavenza in butterfly form just used the last of her energy trying to reach Ren to wake him up. Pretty sad honestly.

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
Hopefully they're safe at the farm. With the war breaking out, the Nexus sealed by Morgana, and with Morgana boasting making claims that she killed Robin, there's already two of his wives (technically Asteria and Luna are officially yet unofficially his wives) already pissed off and upset for multiple reasons.

Not sure if Qarinah can even contact Luna and Asteria to tell them that Robin is still alive though. That dream with Qarinah being unable to reach Robin reminds me of Persona 5 Royal's bad ending where Ren/Joker is basically sleeping forever in some pocket dimension and Lavenza in butterfly form just used the last of her energy trying to reach Ren to wake him up. Pretty sad honestly.
I still not sure if it's Morgana that's locking the Nexus or someone else. Maybe it's the Artifact trying to keep the MC out so he would be safe. maybe because she thinks he's not ready to face the Fey army yet.
I don't think Morgana told the council about the MC "demise" either. Since the council doesn't care about each other too. But they probably missed his presence and started searching for him. Maybe Morgana fool them to stall for time or who knows. Only when we reach the outskirts we'll see.

Bigo

Apr 6, 2018
Sono l'unico che non riesce a trovare Luna, anche seguendo la mappa non mi ritrovo. La prima scelta è nord, poi nord est ovest e sud(exit) com'è possibile se parto dalla freccia?

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Sono l'unico che non riesce a trovare Luna, anche seguendo la mappa non mi ritrovo. La prima scelta è nord, poi nord est ovest e sud(exit) com'è possibile se parto dalla freccia?
English please. Translation for anyone that can help them:

"I'm the only one who can't find Luna, even following the map I can't find myself. The first choice is north, then north east west and south (exit) how is this possible if I start from the arrow? "

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
To find Luna you need to go to the general store and buy the matches. Then you follow the direction that the light "tells" you

Reactions: Bigo

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I still not sure if it's Morgana that's locking the Nexus or someone else. Maybe it's the Artifact trying to keep the MC out so he would be safe. maybe because she thinks he's not ready to face the Fey army yet.
I don't think Morgana told the council about the MC "demise" either. Since the council doesn't care about each other too. But they probably missed his presence and started searching for him. Maybe Morgana fool them to stall for time or who knows. Only when we reach the outskirts we'll see.
Indeed and with the way thinks look, we got a potentially long wait til we can get to the outskirts.

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
is act 3 worth playing yet?
Just to get the hang of the situation and learn the new mechanics. There isn't much to do for now.
Do like I do, leave a hard save in act 2 and make a new one for act 3 experimentation. Everytime a new thing gets released for the previous act I just go back do the new thing and go to 3 again. Since I already saw the intro I just skip everything and do the rest faster until I reach the final content available.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017

I think the Daycare is connected to the Artifact, so it's not unreasonable to assume all the kids got Vooped the minute things started getting heated.

The mothers can be chalked up to the weird multi-dimensional shit too. They didn't really talk about their kids much in the first place, and if you've ever known a new parent you know that's weird as fuck.

Killer_Looks

Mar 9, 2020
This game....woah, just woah....I jumped in thinking to play it and just enjoy it like any other, but damn.... there have several times I've teared up from how great it's written. I can't wait for the whole thing and Thank you for making such a lovely, emotional and of course SEXY game.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
So, uh, we are in a new act already, but i still remember that Quiet Girl on the second floor of a college in the library. Is there any content with her at all? It feels like she was just literally skipped.
Lots of things were skipped to bring us the random street whore of the week...

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
So, I started trying the war room, but even after leveling up, I gain no increase in any stats (level 4 and still all my stats are the same as level 1), recruited 3 girls, but can't learn any new skills from them. What gives?

Anarae

May 25, 2018
So, I started trying the war room, but even after leveling up, I gain no increase in any stats (level 4 and still all my stats are the same as level 1), recruited 3 girls, but can't learn any new skills from them. What gives?
As stated earlier in the thread, to get new skills for MC put girl in front then keep using her special ability till MC learns her skill the swap that girl for a different one.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes