masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.18.7
CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.8-pc update patch.rar

Rather late to the party but unfortunately I've been busy... Enjoy!

Note: ArcGames recommends a fresh install for this build. Might be better just to re-baseline...
Upgraded to Ren'Py 7.5.3 as 7.4.11 was giving errors with the new builds.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Killer_Looks

Mar 9, 2020
I can't bloody believe I'm at act three when I played this for about a week or so...... damn it was worth every minute, now I have to wait for more to come. Now onto finding all the other Easter eggs~

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Does this happen to someone else, that the image of the character covers the text and does not allow it to be read well??

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Various saves, put all files including persistent into renpy folder.There's save in church before all happen incase you want to go back and make sure everything is done Mc stats not touched,last update has mc battle stats boosted(never lose a battle)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Looking at map and seeing updates I think we in for a long ride before things settle and we get to see our kids, who knows they might be in college by the time these maps are cleared. Good thing have save at church before all this started gonna play with my kids for last time gonna be long time before I see them again. Screenshot_289.png

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Looking at map and seeing updates I think we in for a long ride before things settle and we get to see our kids, who knows they might be in college by the time these maps are cleared. Good thing have save at church before all this started gonna play with my kids for last time gonna be long time before I see them again. View attachment 2639247
Wouldn't surprise me if by the time we got to them, they had kids of their own.
Ahhh can't wait to see my grandkids faces for the first time.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Wouldn't surprise me if by the time we got to them, they had kids of their own.
Ahhh can't wait to see my grandkids faces for the first time.
Cool we gonna be grandpa's. I'll make a big bbq in the backyard but we gotta keep an eye for the grandkids, they might take our dentures and have a race with them. Screenshot_291.png

Reactions: MCDom and Rick_Sim

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The battles are boring as fuck. I'm waiting for some actual new content than will ask for a save because I despise the battles.. it's not the game I started playing.
Just boost battle stats my battles 1-2 hits, let me know if you need save,probably missing a scene or 2 but reading changelog to boring to even do them. And if you look at map we in for a ride.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Just boost battle stats my battles 1-2 hits, let me know if you need save,probably missing a scene or 2 but reading changelog to boring to even do them. And if you look at map we in for a ride.
Yeah no different than waiting 6 damn months for an update from another game.. because with these shit battles that is what we are basically doing! Destroying a good game with these shit battles.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes