jahall

Feb 20, 2019
So wait, how the hell are you able to make a pizza? I've been gathering ingredients for ages and the only thing i've been able to make are salads.
That's interesting, as the only thing I've been able to make is pizza - no salads! Anyway for pizza you need meat and flour IIRC.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Personally I'm not the biggest fan of games that do the "Vol. 1, Vol. 2" thing. I prefer to have my games in one neat and nice package, unless the second "volume" is a true sequel (different UI, different mechanics, etc.). That's just me, though. And I agree that the "portal" wouldn't even need to be mentioned or acknowledged in the lore for those who are wary of plot holes.
I think it depends on whether or not you have a true sequel or not.
I consider this example to be a true sequel though.
Everything changes. timeskip. girls look completely different, map looks completely different, world drastically altered (masquerade broke), none of the old content is accessible or relevant anymore...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think it depends on whether or not you have a true sequel or not.
I consider this example to be a true sequel though.
Everything changes. timeskip. girls look completely different, map looks completely different, world drastically altered (masquerade broke), none of the old content is accessible or relevant anymore...
It's a bigger change than most games when they split them in chapters, but you still have the exact same UI, the same map, some of the old scenes are being reintroduced with more likely to come, so there are going to be a lot of assets in common that would just be a total waste of disk space if you had to have them in two different versions of the game.

Reactions: jahall

Core_guy

Nov 28, 2022
I write it in English by a translator

friend do you know what is the last level of the main character of corrupted kingdoms
No he buscado maxear el nivel, pero puedo decirte que he llegado al nivel 10 y aún sigo ganando experciencia para el Nv 11, creo que el máximo estara actualmente entre el nivel 15 y 20 o puede que ya sea hasta el 99, de todas formas aún no es necesario levelear mucho yo me pasé el contenido actual en nivel 7

I haven't looked to max out the level, but I can tell you that I've hit level 10 and I'm still gaining experience for Lv 11, I think the max will currently be between level 15 and 20 or maybe up to 99 anyway It is not necessary to level much yet, I passed the current content at level 7

Last edited by a moderator:

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
There is an event on mansion's MC room sometimes which honestly is very weird - when you go to sleep and the monster/whatever it is bumps into the window then appears inside the room and, I don't know, screws up MC hand or something.

The event itself isn't the problem, but it stacks with other nocturnal events in a way it becomes really weird. For example, I had this once and, right in the middle of it, it also triggered pixie+chloe event, and after it finishes, the monster event resumes with MC waking up in the morning talking about the aftermath; in another occasion, I had this and, again, triggered emma event where you meet her on the park at night, then the aftermath of monster event at the morning.

It gives that impression where you take a shot, but your doorbell rings, you grab the pizza, pay the guy, then go back inside your house and dies from the bullet wound.

Probably the event should suppress other triggers until it was finished or something, I don't know. I don't feel like this is intentional.

vins90

May 1, 2020
Se volvió seinen de golpe xD

I played after two years and it surprised me the twist of story and gameplay. Very fresh. I would suggest that the battle tutorial be a video or animation instead of text or both at the same time.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Ophelia is a tricky one.

I was able to do it by putting the MC in the support position and Terri (The Glades Boss) in the frontline position, then spamming her Shield Stance skill on every turn Ophelia doesn't use Impale. It boosts defense by 1 every time you use it, so eventually, your defense will be high enough that she does minimal damage per turn, allowing you to finally attack without fear of getting destroyed. She can still kill you instantly with Impale, so make sure to guard on the turns where it's coming.

To get a seduction victory on her in the last fight, make sure the MC learned the Shield Stance skill from Terri, then put him on the frontline and Noelle in the support position. Spam Shield Stance every turn except when an Impale is coming, until the MC's defense is high enough to withstand her normal attacks. After that spam lust attacks every turn, and Noelle will help out by randomly doing a chunk of lust damage every few turns. Be sure to still guard during Impales, and eventually you'll get the elusive seduction victory on her.
You don't really need to even complicate it that much or even put a lot of prep work into it just make sure you've done all the other areas first, bring Chloe and healing items just in case. Then in the battle just keep defending against her attacks and only do lust attacks while she's countering. Eventually the amount of damage she does will decrease to 0(Sometimes it goes back up to 1 but it's basically the same effect gameplay-wise either way) and she'll only be able to do 1 point of damage to you with her normal attacks and as far as I can tell she'll always fail when doing impale by that point, then you can just finish her off whichever way you want without any real worry.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SolusSama

May 2, 2019
havent played this in like over a year, has the dev expanded on the Shatter power yet or is the cutesy romance route the only possibility still?

dweebledum

Formerly 'twinklecake'
May 21, 2018
Man, the battle map is insanely laggy right now. I kinda miss being able to play this game, because all by itself that one bug ensures that I'm not.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.18.5] [ArcGames] crunched

Info: In my version Discord integration is turned off by default.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,35 GB / 467 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,32 GB / 433 MB - CorruptedKingdoms-0.18.5-mac-crunched.zip
= ~34,6% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png 80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

by masterdragonson

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

The Academic

Jan 6, 2020
Currently installed v18.5. Has anyone told the dev that the dialogue box is covering the H scenes?
It'd be great if we could adjust the dialogue box's opacity or have an option to disable the black dialogue box.
White text with a bit of black outline is enough for the text to be visible.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 232 Votes