SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
It's been awhile and I'm playing for the first time with Forsaken. I'm on my second loop and was doing training and her type changed from 100% Hate/Pleasure to Careless for a 15% split of three which seems far worse. There wasn't any sort of notice that this could happen either in the txt files or the game, how can I train her back to a 2 split instead of a 3?
Attack type depends on highest XP totals, so earning XP in HATE and PLEA will get her back to using those two types, especially if you also make sure not to raise whatever her third most XP stat is, the one that snuck in as a damage type.

Reactions: ShadeDragon

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
That reminds me. Anyone got any tips on getting the girls to last longer during the personal meetings, or give up their cherries? I've been visiting them over and over but thus far all I've been able to do is assfuck them, and that became a possibility ages ago. Only way I know how to get their sexual barrier down is making them hate me and that makes them fly away.
As far as I know, Negotiation Distortion is the only way to tap that right now, and it looks like you can only do anal with that. Unless the agree to vaginal after some convincing, but I haven't fiddled around enough to know.

• Sad
Reactions: Karnewarrior

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
forsaken's deploy button is just gone.., anyone know what caused it?
Probably the same issue as I'm having, I've got three Forsaken and two of them just can't be deployed anymore.

That said, I'm using cheats, but I'm not sure which stats can lock you out of deployment, if any. I can do some testing if anyone has any idea where the problem might be.

Rev14

May 23, 2018
Probably the same issue as I'm having, I've got three Forsaken and two of them just can't be deployed anymore.

That said, I'm using cheats, but I'm not sure which stats can lock you out of deployment, if any. I can do some testing if anyone has any idea where the problem might be.
So we dont know whether its a bug or a feature?

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
That reminds me. Anyone got any tips on getting the girls to last longer during the personal meetings, or give up their cherries? I've been visiting them over and over but thus far all I've been able to do is assfuck them, and that became a possibility ages ago. Only way I know how to get their sexual barrier down is making them hate me and that makes them fly away.
I don't believe that's possible. To disable the barrier, a hate level of 3 is required. But, the chosen will leave the encounter if they reach that level of hate.

Might make an interesting distortion idea though, having the chosen willingly remove the barrier. But I don't know what that would fall under. Maybe morality/innocence? Seeking pleasure no matter the cost?

eidalac

Mar 23, 2020
Not realty sure atm, but in my current run I am working on a Morality/Dignity distortion and I've done 5-6 'approach' events and they have been lasting longer each time (no sex yet though).

Also appears my Forsaken last longer each time, so feels like there is a stat controlling it that might be leveling up - but could be something else as I only have a few samples and am also using cheats (can not get past the first steps otherwise, I am bad at games, IDK).

*should* be Stamina and Motivation. I know the button turns red if they are under 50% and something under that amount they can't be selected.

So if all your forsaken are low on one of those stats it might be causing that issue, but I haven't had more than 1 down at any time so far.

CSdev

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
Isn't the whole point that they're already bosses, and you're beating the odds?
They can get bosser.
I downloaded the game, but when I click on the .exe it tells me that the download manager cannot find the source material. what am I doing wrong ?
The download is a compressed archive file, so you need to unzip it first before it'll run.
If it helps, they'll basically become boss Forsaken once you beat them.
how to load?? i click the new save button on data nothing appear i click any resemble of new/save then quit and load but the load did not even work so how to load??? using lastest java which is 1.8.0_351
In order to save your progress, the game needs to make a .sav file inside the Corrupted Saviors folder. If that file isn't showing up, then it's possible that your antivirus is stopping it.
Once you break a T3 the alignment of the text in the sidebarr that the corruption of the chosen becomes wonky
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I suppose this is because you are using centered alignment for this and not left alignment
You're right, this doesn't look good, even when the game "properly" puts the percentage on the next line. I might just have it not print the percentage for the sidebar version of the corruption progress display.
During Meet sex-scenes, forsaken will take the "spread legs" action multiple times when you fuck them
The "spread legs" action was supposed to be dummied out, but it looks like it remained as the default action when the subject has a low desire to do anything else. I'll make sure to fix that.
Not really an issue but Unicorn Lard keeps triggering after you won the loop
I suppose this wouldn't be so bad if there were any use for spare evil energy at the end of the loop. But I'm not planning on that, so I'll add some logic to stop it from adding more after the final battle.
Also very minor (and possibly something I'm the only one to consider an issue) but it feels weird to me that most of the entries of Chosens' character profiles are entry entirely are written in the passive voice but the Innocence entry of an hypnotised Chosen can say "the command that you have implemented". Especially considering that in that specific cases the player is referred too as "the Deamon Lord" and not "you" in every other entries.
Yeah, this reads as stylistically inconsistent. I'll rewrite some of that.
Heya, is there a way to activate cheats for campaign mode? I think on Release 34 I tried getting cheats in single play but the option didn't show up after the fianl showdown+loss and now I'm a bit worried the feature has been removed?
If you have a campaign file on loop 2 or higher, or if you have a single play save which is after the final battle, then cheats should show up in the options screen accessed from the main menu. However, note that the cheats option only takes effect when starting a new game.
Minor typo, "Increidble".

View attachment 2216276
Thanks for the typo reports!
To be fair, you don't have to fill all the portrait slots you give to modders - the default portraits can remain as they are, with slots open for those of us who are better able to focus on a small group of girls.

Just make a note of it in the files or something.
That's true, but if the base game doesn't use those options, then there's a chance that nobody else would make a pack using those options either, and it'd just be wasted development time. Although, after seeing the portrait packs that people are creating here, I do feel a bit more secure about leaving that sort of content "up to the fanbase."

If I do make something like that, though, I'd like to have it arranged differently than the usual portrait sidebar. A full-body sex scene wouldn't look very good squeezed into a tiny portrait window in the corner of the screen.
Right now, virginity is tied to Morality Break, so being able to take virginity during personal meetings would mean that you don't have to do it during battle (which I want to avoid). Eventually, I plan on decoupling Morality Break from virginity in order to allow for Chosen mothers and for Morality-Broken girls who retain their virginity. Until then, it won't be possible to take Chosen virginity during personal meetings. (However, note that virgin Forsaken will happily give you their virginities if they like you enough!)
With just under 1,200 images, the first pass on Patience is finally done. All girls have Chosen and Civilian portraits. Next up, Superior Civilian and Animalistic portraits. Superior Civilian will be milf/office ladies, so if you're not a fan of school girls, you'll have options.

Get it here.
View attachment 2217061
Congrats! These look really nice. Also, for anyone else who's interested in making custom portrait packs, I figure I should also say here that in the default pack (as well as the legacy pack linked on the blog) you can now find the "portrait pack guide.txt" file which specifies how Chosen personalities and names match up with face groupings and subspecies.
forsaken's deploy button is just gone.., anyone know what caused it?

I'm just now realizing that, when the game decides not to show the button to deploy one of the Forsaken, it should probably report the reason to the player. But until then, my first guess would be that she doesn't have enough Motivation or Stamina. The deployment screen should show all the requirements (Stamina, Motivation, and Evil Energy) for deployment. If you have all of those but she still can't be deployed, then that's a bug and I can take a look at your save file if you upload it.
I don't believe that's possible. To disable the barrier, a hate level of 3 is required. But, the chosen will leave the encounter if they reach that level of hate.

Might make an interesting distortion idea though, having the chosen willingly remove the barrier. But I don't know what that would fall under. Maybe morality/innocence? Seeking pleasure no matter the cost?
Once it's possible to have vaginal penetration without Morality Break, Negotiation-path Chosen will suddenly start being pretty happy to have the Demon Lord pop their cherries (as long as it's on their terms).

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I'm just now realizing that, when the game decides not to show the button to deploy one of the Forsaken, it should probably report the reason to the player. But until then, my first guess would be that she doesn't have enough Motivation or Stamina. The deployment screen should show all the requirements (Stamina, Motivation, and Evil Energy) for deployment. If you have all of those but she still can't be deployed, then that's a bug and I can take a look at your save file if you upload it.
Just the file in the main folder?

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Heya, is there a way to activate cheats for campaign mode? I think on Release 34 I tried getting cheats in single play but the option didn't show up after the fianl showdown+loss and now I'm a bit worried the feature has been removed?
Press "C" while in the option menu (it will only apply to the next campaign you start though)
Once it's possible to have vaginal penetration without Morality Break, Negotiation-path Chosen will suddenly start being pretty happy to have the Demon Lord pop their cherries (as long as it's on their terms).
Ah yes, "their" terms ;)

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
With just under 1,200 images, the first pass on Patience is finally done. All girls have Chosen and Civilian portraits. Next up, Superior Civilian and Animalistic portraits. Superior Civilian will be milf/office ladies, so if you're not a fan of school girls, you'll have options.

Get it here.
View attachment 2217061
Nice pack. There's also a forsaken folder for corrupted versions you could do if you want do that as well. idk about superior forsaken is needed . prob not though

Nov 9, 2022
Nice pack. There's also a forsaken folder for corrupted versions you could do if you want do that as well. idk about superior forsaken is needed . prob not though
Forsaken are currently my lowest priority, since they're a variation on the base portraits. I'd rather get the uncorrupted sets done and then go back and add Forsaken later. You can see my priority list and progress in contents.txt in the mega folder.

CSdev

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
Just the file in the main folder?
Yep, that's the correct file! It seems to be working correctly. Pariah is deployable, and the other two Chosen are at 0% Disgrace, which means they cost 1000 EE to deploy. In the next release, I'll be making the EE cheat better so that it's less tedious to get the EE to deploy those really strong Forsaken.
Ah yes, "their" terms ;)
The great thing about hypnosis is that "their" terms become increasingly close to "your" terms.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Yep, that's the correct file! It seems to be working correctly. Pariah is deployable, and the other two Chosen are at 0% Disgrace, which means they cost 1000 EE to deploy. In the next release, I'll be making the EE cheat better so that it's less tedious to get the EE to deploy those really strong Forsaken.
Damn, how embarrassing, I was certain I had at least 3000+ EE. Ahh well, probably just save-scummed myself out of it or something.

Anyways, thanks!

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
Had an idea for items that I thought was worth sharing; what if one of the ways to acquire new items was by defeating (converting or killing), specific chosen?
Basically, have an item that spawns on a chosen, and gives them a unique ability. Then, when it comes into your possession, you acquire and corrupt the item.

Like an item that blocks a tier 2 break once when used by a chosen, but that increases your circumstantial damage in that catagory once you acquire it. It'd add more variety and challenges to facing chosen, while also giving you a nice reward for meeting the added challenge.

Reactions: Sonsuka

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
Got a bug when you negotiate with two chosen on the same day; there's no pass time button. Save is Campaign2 - Day 28
Also, if you use the "Orgasm in a Can" - and I assume it's the case for the others - you can break T1 and T2 cores without breaking the +2 for getting 1K damage.

Last edited:

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Had an idea for items that I thought was worth sharing; what if one of the ways to acquire new items was by defeating (converting or killing), specific chosen?
Basically, have an item that spawns on a chosen, and gives them a unique ability. Then, when it comes into your possession, you acquire and corrupt the item.

Like an item that blocks a tier 2 break once when used by a chosen, but that increases your circumstantial damage in that catagory once you acquire it. It'd add more variety and challenges to facing chosen, while also giving you a nice reward for meeting the added challenge.
I find this an interesting concept. It would be interesting if items were specifically on certain Chosen, noted on the loops. Like on the three cities you would see item then if it was on a Superior, animal, or normal chosen. Maybe a "super super" chosen idk lol. But basically the item mega buffs the chosen in some form of way unique to the item, maybe inversely to how the item works when corrupted (so like normally). You could corrupt it once you acquire the item, but it would require you to beat the chosen. So the chosen wouldn't be some overpowered forsaken once you corrupt her as you take back the item and it adds to a difficulty loop of being rewarded with item instead of just winning loops. Then you can choosen to get the items or not risking the run as you have to deal with some mega buffed chosen

3.80 star(s) 54 Votes