Aug 31, 2021
Do we have a roadmap of what updates will be coming in the near future? Very excited to see how gameplay will evolve. One of the things I hope for most is broadened commander options for more possible combinations. Like being able to tack on 2 defiler or punisher upgrades on a single one. Though the amount of combinations would surely skyrocket.

I was wondering if a campaign map would be added so we can see visually which areas we have conquered and any "goal" we might be trying to reach. Like, dots on the map representing cities, military bases and so on.

Scepticism

May 5, 2020
Do we have a roadmap of what updates will be coming in the near future? Very excited to see how gameplay will evolve. One of the things I hope for most is broadened commander options for more possible combinations. Like being able to tack on 2 defiler or punisher upgrades on a single one. Though the amount of combinations would surely skyrocket.

I was wondering if a campaign map would be added so we can see visually which areas we have conquered and any "goal" we might be trying to reach. Like, dots on the map representing cities, military bases and so on.
Afaik, untying virginity to morality breaks is the focus this month. INN/MOR and CON/DIG distortions are coming down the line as well. CSDev mentioned he wanted to introduce golem chosen and other species eventually too. The game takes place in Japan so a simple google search can tell you where you'll actually be attacking when advancing to the next loop, but I agree that it'd be cool with a map in the game, in a future update. The game is still in development after all.

The goal for the demon lord is conquering all of the world, so no 'real' goal other than taking city after city for now. Maybe eventually we'll get a 'the demon forces are strong enough now that they can steamroll the rest of asia/europe and the rest of the world surrenders soon after'-ish ending.

Jul 14, 2018
Thanks. I've got a few more that I made to go along with them, with a batch of other shit... Then could I make an official request to have dragon bits added? It would be really nice to actually have my beloved Sui Siblings be dragons in game as well.

For anyone wanting all links in one place, I added a to the github with links and sorted by roster files.
## More Arknights stuff

## Fate

## Genshin

## Bleach

## Persona

There are also some that may or may not violate Rule 7 on the so I'm not gonna link to them directly here.
Is it possible you package all you've made into 5 downloads or so? The post where I catalogue all portraits is becoming unwieldingly long otherwise.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Is it possible you package all you've made into 5 downloads or so? The post where I catalogue all portraits is becoming unwieldingly long otherwise.
I'd say for cases like this just link the original comment like you usually do while making a note of the games and/or characters they have portraits for, rather than trying to link each individual portrait. If you want a single link to download everything at once, just link the page, all of their portraits are attached to that and you can use "Code > Download Zip" to download all of them at once.

Jul 14, 2018
Sure.

Much appreciated, it's been included in the portrait pack post.
It's a stunning amount of new portrait packs suddenly. You've gotten close to the amount of work Kalloi put in at this point.

The arknights link works, but the other 3 don't. Maybe you're still uploading?

Reactions: Kalloi

jefaulmann1

Mar 16, 2021
Hi. Can someone please answer me a question. If I want a temptation and negotiation distortion, both in the same loop, I cant have the temptation one before the negotiation one, right? Just to be sure if I just ruined my current game and have to load.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Hi. Can someone please answer me a question. If I want a temptation and negotiation distortion, both in the same loop, I cant have the temptation one before the negotiation one, right? Just to be sure if I just ruined my current game and have to load.
Why would going Temptation first prevent you from getting Negotiation? Sure the Trauma/ANGST reset from using Tempt does make triggering Negotiation a bit harder as you'll have to rebuild the 1G ANGST on the Temptation Chosen, but all that does is delay Negotiation rather than prevent it.

Reactions: jefaulmann1

jefaulmann1

Mar 16, 2021
Thanks. I misinterpreted the temptation reset. I tought it would be permanently stuck in 0. This means I can still manage without loading.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Thanks. I misinterpreted the temptation reset. I tought it would be permanently stuck in 0. This means I can still manage without loading.
Yeah fortunately not since Rampancy also has a similar reset to it iirc, so it'd kinda suck if half of the distortions permanently locked their ANGST at 0.

Apr 12, 2018
I keep getting the Going Shopping vignette for 3 evil energy, yet one of my Chosen is on the verge of generating more evil energy. Any idea how to get them OUT of Going Shopping every day?
Version 44b

Antivash

Aug 25, 2017
Much appreciated, it's been included in the portrait pack post.
It's a stunning amount of new portrait packs suddenly. You've gotten close to the amount of work Kalloi put in at this point.

The arknights link works, but the other 3 don't. Maybe you're still uploading?
Its because they were over 100mbs, it seems. Git doesnt like them, so I had to set up Git-LFS. I dumbly thought I could just set up LFS, push as normal and it would work. I was wrong. I had to explicitly add each one individually. Remember children: When you assume things, all you do is make an ass out of u and me.

I also need to be more thorough in testing. I only tested the AK link and assumed the rest worked. The answer to the obvious question is: Yes, I am, in fact, an idiot.

Jul 14, 2018
The answer to the obvious question is: Yes, I am, in fact, an idiot.
Sorry but an idiot wouldn't make sure the links work retro-actively so I don't need to edit things again. A half-wit worst ;)
Thanks.

And thanks for the repackaging and the portraits as well.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
I think it's too openly a spreadsheet stats calculator to be called "thinly veiled". That implies some interest in hiding it
unfortunate.
all this writing and content
and only a tiny number of mathematically defined correct ways to play it.
when a game can be played faster by a python script than a person
it is not really a game

sometimes I think CSDev saw FC "spreadsheet sim" game and thought "hold my beer"

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, does anyone have the info that was posted about Victory, the first boss chosen? I tried to look for it both here and in the files, and I can't find anything.

I've not been playing terribly deep into loops, but I decided to give this another serious go, making use of the warps and testing that part of the game out. I found the similar posted info about Splendor, but not about Victory.

1) What are her T3 moves? Found these in my playthrough, detailed info below.

2) What are her possible Distortion effects?

3) In what other ways besides her Core/Major/Minor is she different when converted?

Here's the in-game info, if someone finds that useful to have in a post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know what her distorted traits would be--I don't have any plans to replay the fight anytime soon to find out. If anyone knows, post it or message me.

Last edited:

rockharddino

Jan 30, 2021
Are there any plans to add deer animalistic chosen? Or at least deer-related features? It would be cool to have access to antlers.

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
Are there any plans to add deer animalistic chosen? Or at least deer-related features? It would be cool to have access to antlers.
For the female chosen wouldn't they have cow-like horns instead of antlers? Might need some gender separation for those characteristics.

I think we do already have cow chosen somewhere under the animalistic banner.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes