McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Right, and since both the T2 Dignity and Morality break have the effects of shifting Futa and Male chosen....
Would that work even?
I believe it's more specifically tied to the first use of Insemination and Broadcast rather than the T2 Morality and Dignity break, so while the T3 break scene wont trigger the shift, that shouldn't lock you out of shifting them later. Though that would definitely need some testing, I would test it now but it's super late so I cant be bothered to do it tonight.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
I forget, how do you get a chosen to offer up her virginity to you?

I'm kinda annoyed they will deflower themselves in the most of BS of ways In the events, which on a side note, why does the game even allow several events to play at once after a battle? Should only be one >_>

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
I forget, how do you get a chosen to offer up her virginity to you?

I'm kinda annoyed they will deflower themselves in the most of BS of ways In the events, which on a side note, why does the game even allow several events to play at once after a battle? Should only be one >_>
Negotiation Distortion is the only way too my knowledge for you to take a Chosen's virginity independently of the T2 Morality Break.

What events even cause the Chosen to lose their virginity in normal play outside of the T2 Morality Break? As for why several events play out after battle, if you perform multiple Vulnerability Breaks for paired Core-Minor Vulnerabilities an event will play between the associated Chosen for each break, and those scenes don't count for the between-battle scenes. I also think if a Chosen rolls a multi-person vignette then the other Chosen involved still get to roll their own vignette, which can result in a Chosen appearing in multiple events. But as far as I'm aware there can only be three after battle scenes plus scenes associated with Vulnerability Breaks if you did a Break during the battle.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
What's Negotiation Distortion under again? I haven't played since like V26 so my memory rusty as hell lol

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
What's Negotiation Distortion under again? I haven't played since like V26 so my memory rusty as hell lol
Negotiation is the Innocence and Confidence distortion

so break T2 innocence and confidence and don’t break T2 Morality or T1 and T2 Dignity

and get each chosen on the team to 1Billion angst each

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Negotiation is the Innocence and Confidence distortion

so break T2 innocence and confidence and don’t break T2 Morality or T1 and T2 Dignity

and get each chosen on the team to 1Billion angst each
Very useful advice as per usual. Your like goto expert on here lol

Reactions: Kalloi

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Dam, even when I only do Innocence and confidence breaks, the chosen STILL gets dignity breaks in events >_>

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Dam, even when I only do Innocence and confidence breaks, the chosen STILL gets dignity breaks in events >_>
You're going to need to describe what events you're talking about, because unless there was a major change in the recent update, I cant recall any vignette aside from the aforementioned T3 break scenes that can result in a vulnerability break outside of combat.

(MOG)

Mar 31, 2021
Hello, does anyone know if there is a list of requirements for certain Vignettes? I've been trying for awhile to get Descent of Guilt on some of the Chosen I've put into the Negotiation Distortion, but I've not been able to deliberately get it to happen, even with the Negotiated Chosen already counting as 'in love' with the Demon Lord.

Does it require leaving T1 Dignity up until late game? Its the only thing I can think of.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Hello, does anyone know if there is a list of requirements for certain Vignettes? I've been trying for awhile to get Descent of Guilt on some of the Chosen I've put into the Negotiation Distortion, but I've not been able to deliberately get it to happen, even with the Negotiated Chosen already counting as 'in love' with the Demon Lord.

Does it require leaving T1 Dignity up until late game? Its the only thing I can think of.
In the game folder there is a text file called "vignette checklist" which has all the vignettes and associated requirements. For "From the Descent of Guilt" the requirements are:
[ ] From the Descent of Guilt
One subject who has already experienced Remote Training, Day Off, or Satisfied Curiosity in the current loop
The subject also must have experienced the Inviting Punishment vignette
The subject must be on the Negotiation Distortion path with at least six truces made
The subject must have experienced both Total Innocence Break and Total Confidence Break

Now, this Vignette is pretty vague to get, as while the first, third, and fourth requirements are pretty straight forward, the second requirement has a pretty big problem. The second requirement, Inviting Punishment, adds a secret requirement of needing the Negotiation Chosen to have Morality as a Core Vulnerability, as Inviting Punishment requires the Guilty Desire Vignette, and that Vignette requires the Guilty Service Vignette which can only happen for Chosen with Morality as a Core Vulnerability.

For reference:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: (MOG)

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
You're going to need to describe what events you're talking about, because unless there was a major change in the recent update, I cant recall any vignette aside from the aforementioned T3 break scenes that can result in a vulnerability break outside of combat.
One of the Chosen becomes a rival after sexually assaulting the other since they believe the one there sexually assaulting was going to do it to them first. There's also another one where one decides to make them their pet dog.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
One of the Chosen becomes a rival after sexually assaulting the other since they believe the one there sexually assaulting was going to do it to them first. There's also another one where one decides to make them their pet dog.
Yeah, that's the T3 Break relationship scenes I mentioned. If you do a T3 break for a Core Vulnerability without doing the T3 Break for the Chosen with that Minor Vulnerability first, the Core Vulnerability Chosen will attack the Minor Vulnerability Chosen and forcibly perform a T1 and T2 Break. So the reason your attempt at a Negotiation Distortion failed is cause the Chosen you were trying to distort had a Dignity Minor Vulnerability and you did a T3 Break on the Chosen with a Dignity Core Vulnerability.

Just a note, if you go into the info page for a Chosen and use the Distortion Path option to set the Chosen to Negotiation, the game will tell you when you've created a situation that will cause a Break that interferes with the Distortion, so you can reload an earlier save to fix it.

SuperSkippy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that's the T3 Break relationship scenes I mentioned. If you do a T3 break for a Core Vulnerability without doing the T3 Break for the Chosen with that Minor Vulnerability first, the Core Vulnerability Chosen will attack the Minor Vulnerability Chosen and forcibly perform a T1 and T2 Break. So the reason your attempt at a Negotiation Distortion failed is cause the Chosen you were trying to distort had a Dignity Minor Vulnerability and you did a T3 Break on the Chosen with a Dignity Core Vulnerability.

Just a note, if you go into the info page for a Chosen and use the Distortion Path option to set the Chosen to Negotiation, the game will tell you when you've created a situation that will cause a Break that interferes with the Distortion, so you can reload an earlier save to fix it.
Alternatively-never let that Chosen have a free turn to do their T3 move and cause the actual break. That's what I've mostly done.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Alternatively-never let that Chosen have a free turn to do their T3 move and cause the actual break. That's what I've mostly done.
Technically all you need to do is not use humiliate or any other source of EXPO damage on the Chosen, unlike after the T3 Break the Chosen wont use Striptease without having EXPO levels the first time.

anvimur

Apr 11, 2018
Is there a guide for making your custom chosen actually show up during the game? Currently have a roster of like 8 of them but the first chosen from any game is always generic, and sometimes only one girl on the team is from the custom roster. There doesn't seem to be any way to actually have a full custom team besides manually inputting the information every time in the "customize" game mode (as well as apparently being the only way to play casual/extra item games with custom chosen without playing through one or more 5-hour loops, which might accidentally kill the characters you're trying to have on the team) which is a drag.

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
Is there a guide for making your custom chosen actually show up during the game? Currently have a roster of like 8 of them but the first chosen from any game is always generic, and sometimes only one girl on the team is from the custom roster. There doesn't seem to be any way to actually have a full custom team besides manually inputting the information every time in the "customize" game mode (as well as apparently being the only way to play casual/extra item games with custom chosen without playing through one or more 5-hour loops, which might accidentally kill the characters you're trying to have on the team) which is a drag.
Are you doing campain or single play?

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Technically all you need to do is not use humiliate or any other source of EXPO damage on the Chosen, unlike after the T3 Break the Chosen wont use Striptease without having EXPO levels the first time.
Guess I'll try that than lol

• Red Heart

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
In the game folder there is a text file called "vignette checklist" which has all the vignettes and associated requirements. For "From the Descent of Guilt" the requirements are:
[ ] From the Descent of Guilt
One subject who has already experienced Remote Training, Day Off, or Satisfied Curiosity in the current loop
The subject also must have experienced the Inviting Punishment vignette
The subject must be on the Negotiation Distortion path with at least six truces made
The subject must have experienced both Total Innocence Break and Total Confidence Break

Now, this Vignette is pretty vague to get, as while the first, third, and fourth requirements are pretty straight forward, the second requirement has a pretty big problem. The second requirement, Inviting Punishment, adds a secret requirement of needing the Negotiation Chosen to have Morality as a Core Vulnerability, as Inviting Punishment requires the Guilty Desire Vignette, and that Vignette requires the Guilty Service Vignette which can only happen for Chosen with Morality as a Core Vulnerability.

For reference:

Yep! That’s right on the money there, and as the person that has commissioned that entire vignette chain I can add a little extra information for you all.

Due to a little mishap the final vignette of the chain “From the descent of Guilt” ended up being available to all negotiation chosen as as long they meet the requirements for that vignette in particular. But because the other morality chosen do not have their vignette chains in the game yet I asked CSDev to leave it like that for the time-being. So even if your favorite chosen that you have on the negotiation distortion isn’t core morality you can at least experience that vignette, although since it’s written for core morality personality-based chosen, don’t expect the personality to match up exactly to non core morality chosen

That being said, due to how the game tracks vignettes currently, if one chosen experiences “from the descent of guilt” then the other two in that loop can’t experience it so be wary if you want it to happen to a specific chosen. However; CSDev told me that the tracking will be expanded in one of the coming updates so thankfully this is only a temporary issue :D

If you want to know some extra information about why it’s exclusive to core morality chosen or why guilty desire has unusual requirement of meeting the chosen once I’ll explain it behind the spoiler

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Unless you go into the Chosen's personality editor and enable "remove restriction" to allow them to be on teams regardless of Vulnerabilities and Relationships (which I don't recommend as it disables relationship scenes), then each team can only have Chosen with different Core/Minor Vulnerabilities who do not have a pre-established relationship. For example 2 Chosen with a Morality Core Vulnerability cannot naturally appear in a team together.

To see if the reason your Chosen aren't appearing in a team together is related to that, go into the campaign menu, click on Edit Chosen, and then click through your Chosen, as when opening the Chosen editor on that list of general info that shows near the bottom is a section called "Valid Custom Partners". This section will list all of your Custom Chosen who can naturally appear on a team alongside the selected Chosen. If that list is empty it means the Chosen is incompatible with all your other Chosen.

There is also just randomness to the teams as well, so while the game does prioritize using Custom Chosen in teams, if the game happens to pick a Chosen that has a very limited roster of other Chosen they can team up with, the game might just generate a random Chosen to fill in a slot. Though in my experience as long as your Custom Chosen have at least one valid partner then you will always get teams with at least two Custom Chosen.

Getting a full team of Custom Chosen though requires a bit of deliberateness as you might get cases like where say, Chosen A is a Morality Core, Chosen B is a Innocence Core, and Chosen C is a Confidence and Dignity Core. Now on the surface this looks like a group of Chosen that can form a team together as they all have different Core Vulnerabilities, and lets say if you click on Chosen A both B and C are listed as valid partners. However, Chosen B and C both have Morality as a Minor Vulnerability, meaning that while Chosen A is compatible with both of them, they are not compatible with each other, so a team involving them can only be Chosen A + either Chosen B or C + a randomly generated Chosen.

3.80 star(s) 54 Votes