Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
It has a 50 day time limit, though there are cheats you can activate to give yourself unlimited energy to buy any upgrades you want. Without the limitation of needing to slowly generate energy 50 days is way longer than you should need.

Also, if you play campaign, the 50 day time limit doesn't end your game, it just is the deadline for you to move to the next level.

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Does this game have a time limit and is there any way to disable it if it does have one? I like what this game is offering, but would rather take my time to understand the game without starting over.
50 days, and no there's no way

adjaver

May 12, 2017
50 days, and no there's no way
That is true, but not quite, if you activate cheat mode. One of the cheats is to set the day, and if you do want to add longer time, while you figure things out, that is pretty much the only option to play more than 50 days.

rddj

Nov 4, 2019
That is true, but not quite, if you activate cheat mode. One of the cheats is to set the day, and if you do want to add longer time, while you figure things out, that is pretty much the only option to play more than 50 days.
How do you activate cheats?

skatikus

Jul 27, 2023
Hello friends! this is my first post ever on this website. I have got to say I am loving this game so very very much. For about the last 2 weeks sense I downloaded it i've played it whenever i'm not at work.

Today! I finally beat my first loop in campaign andrecruited all three chosen to my side! woot!

However now i'm facing some trouble and figured I'd ask. I dont know what to do with the forsaken Ive gotten. I got to day 8 and tried deploying the weakest of the three that I had and that was laughable so I said no no no lets not try that again and decided to try again for the strat I did in the first loop of rushing a 2-4 commander and I got 2 level 1 core breaks on my 2 out of the 3 chosen for the interview. Which is great! (considering the first time around I only had one core vuln broken by that point.)

Now I have a 2-5 commander but i'm struggling to get all the level 1 core vuln breaks without making to many friends by day 20.

My question's for you wonderful people is. How do i improve from here? DO itry to get all the level 1 core breaks before day 20? or should i just hard focus one of them to get to level 2? What are your typical goals by day 20? By day 25? Also what do I do with these forsaken right now? I just have one of them training the other 2 but I cant seem to find any good information on what I SHOULD be doing with them? the thing im training them in is just the subtle 1% increases to like devotion and those other stats. I am also terrified of trying to use stamina to much. The training thing seems great but are the 10% devotion or other stuff in it the actual cost of the training or are those requirements? Have I been wasting my potential with these forsaken and should I go back to my save after I first acquired the forsaken and started in the new town and start loop 2 all over?

A huge thank you to anyone that takes the time to answer even 1 of these question. I know I have a lot of stuff posted here but my ADHD brain just keep going from problem to problem to ask about.

McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
Hello friends! this is my first post ever on this website. I have got to say I am loving this game so very very much. For about the last 2 weeks sense I downloaded it i've played it whenever i'm not at work.

Today! I finally beat my first loop in campaign andrecruited all three chosen to my side! woot!

However now i'm facing some trouble and figured I'd ask. I dont know what to do with the forsaken Ive gotten. I got to day 8 and tried deploying the weakest of the three that I had and that was laughable so I said no no no lets not try that again and decided to try again for the strat I did in the first loop of rushing a 2-4 commander and I got 2 level 1 core breaks on my 2 out of the 3 chosen for the interview. Which is great! (considering the first time around I only had one core vuln broken by that point.)

Now I have a 2-5 commander but i'm struggling to get all the level 1 core vuln breaks without making to many friends by day 20.

My question's for you wonderful people is. How do i improve from here? DO itry to get all the level 1 core breaks before day 20? or should i just hard focus one of them to get to level 2? What are your typical goals by day 20? By day 25? Also what do I do with these forsaken right now? I just have one of them training the other 2 but I cant seem to find any good information on what I SHOULD be doing with them? the thing im training them in is just the subtle 1% increases to like devotion and those other stats. I am also terrified of trying to use stamina to much. The training thing seems great but are the 10% devotion or other stuff in it the actual cost of the training or are those requirements? Have I been wasting my potential with these forsaken and should I go back to my save after I first acquired the forsaken and started in the new town and start loop 2 all over?

A huge thank you to anyone that takes the time to answer even 1 of these question. I know I have a lot of stuff posted here but my ADHD brain just keep going from problem to problem to ask about.
I cant help you with Forsaken stuff as despite playing for a while I'm garbage with managing Forsaken (most I know understand with them is that you want them only doing 1 or 2 damage types). But as for if you're wasting potential with them... yes 100%, after Loop 1 you should work on transitioning into using Forsaken over Commanders, you can get away with using mainly Commanders for Loop 2 and possibly 3, but by then the City debuffs and presence of Superior Chosen will make standard Commanders just too weak to progress.

As for breaking Core Vulnerabilities and relationships... honestly don't worry overly much about that, really unless you're doing a Distortion (which limits which breaks you can do) you should focus more on getting T2 breaks in their Minor/Significant Vulnerabilities while not focusing too much on the Core (unless they have max resistance to the circumstance you should be able to naturally get the T1 Core Break just chasing after other T2 Breaks).

Breaking Cores early is only for the sake of negative relationships and the T1 and T2 relationship change is entirely irrelevant, it's only useful for the extra EE and delaying them from helping each other. The relationship status itself doesn't matter though as the T3 and T4 breaks completely overwrite it and force them to either max Friendship or Rivalry regardless of their relationship status before then.

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018

The easiest way to learn more about forsaken is to screw around with them, but here's some basic tips.

First, learn what all the stats are and what they do; I'm pretty sure devotion isn't one of them. You should read the included training guides for this. They include info on stats and on how training sessions work.

Second, pick values or value ranges you want your chosen to have. Pretty much every stat is unworkable at 1 or 100 outside of very niche cases, so you need to look at your forsaken's starting stats, their potential punisher effects (visible if you try to actually assign someone to a punisher position), and make some decisions about how you want them to wind up. Are they a heavy hitter, or someone cheap? How hard will it be to train them? Figure out what stats you need to increase and what stats you need to avoid increasing further, and plan how to get them there. It's also a good idea to figure out what damage types your forsaken will use here.

Third, start raising the right stats. Training sessions can wind up being useful for big changes but they never just change one thing and they take a day and stamina. Passive training assignments (from assigning someone to the Trainer position) are much more precise but need to run in the background for many days. Be careful if a training session would give a forsaken a bunch of EXP for a combat style you don't want them to wind up with; you can always slowly train them out of it later but that can be a month(s) long process. Also, don't start a training session and do one or two small actions; it's a waste of time if you don't use training combos to set up big gains of expertise or stats. When you get their main stats where you want them switch their daily training towards reinforcing and improving their fighting style.

But really, most of the basic info is in the guides. Once you understand that you'll pick up the rest with trial and error, and some error is fine. Even if you mess up your first few loops' worth of Forsaken the fact they aren't any kind of upgraded species and probably weren't recruited with powerful Punisher effects means they'll be obsolete before long.

As for the other parts, don't worry so much about making friends. Friendships can be broken later if you don't stack a bunch of events for the same pair, and Forsaken who are friends are often more desirable than ones who were enemies anyway (if you plan to actually keep their friend around), because you can play them against each other. If you're ever not sure what you should be doing, a good default answer is trying to pump up EE generation as much as you can and rushing Networked Consciousness. EE is the #1 obstacle on your capabilities so focus all your efforts on improving it and save the Forsaken training for after the fighting.

Last edited:

quinta

Aug 16, 2016
Not sure if a bug report's been made for this yet but I'm getting a hang when a certain Forsaken gets on stage in a Forsaken-to-Forsaken meeting. Save file attached.
Steps to duplicate: load save slot 1 "205" (post-final battle save), set up a Meet between Eidolon and either Fury or Mayhem (others that want to get Eidolon naked may work, these are the two I tested), select On Stage for location, hit Continue until it hangs when Eidolon gets Exposed enough (I think that's the trigger, not sure).

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Heya everyone! I’m here to finally bring you the 1.3 release of my portrait pack! While it took longer than I anticipated, a lot of the stuff I worked on (and distracted by) was made in preparation for the next 1.4 release. Some of which will be seen as previews in this pose.

Here’s the link to the downloads! I’ve also decided that it would be fun to include the cover art in folder for new people to take a look at.

The Changelog is as follows :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For now though take a look at the previews for this release!

This brings the total amount of unique chosen in my pack up to 31! 17 more chosen left until every name has a chosen drawn entirely by me. :D

One of these new chosen, Shield has an art comission from Nagi that you’ve seen a part of as one of the covers for this release. That was actually just part of the commission with the with the second part available here and the CG section. This was made in commemoration of the last part of the guilty desire chain being finished. And so I wrote/did a little editing with the art.
The scenes are inspired by the “guilty desire vignette” There might be a few more of these in future releases ^^

What’s more is this outfit is also available in game for Shield! Just copy and paste “Shield-CG” and you’re good to go! :D

Now onto variants I've made a special negotiation-variant of Paladin so for those who prefer chosen as your personal concubine I hope you enjoy! :D

Speaking of Negotiation variants, Faith also got an additional outfit for usage

Some additional outfits were also made for chosen currently with a distortion-specific portrait variant including some new maid outfits. One of which is a concubine dress, if you wanted a special outfit to differentiate your special forsaken among the others this outfit change will interest you :D

All of these variants are available in game through the “portrait change” feature in the chosen’s profile menu. See “special portrait variants” txt file for additional information!

However the main addition to the release if you followed my progress (sorry btw)

Is the introduction of several Boss chosen. Victory and Splendor are fully in the game, complete with forsaken maid variants and pet suit and sealing suit variants respectively. These portraits are a bit special in few ways. The obvious one being their special borders surrounding their portraits. But also these characters has a second stance that alternates between that and the normal neutral stance used for all chosen.

While this looks minor, it’s very noticeable in actual gameplay as these bosses shift between expressions. Future bosses will have this aspect as well. Also some of the aspects of Splendor’s portrait is good foreshadowing for the undead chosen introduction coming in the 1.5 release!

But these aren’t the only boss chosen introduced! While Victory and Splendor are the only playable bosses in the game at the moment some bosses are featured as cameos in the scenes for Victory and Splendor. These bosses are the Angel Love and the Devil Judgement. And so it’s only natural to get some prepare for them too. While these characters aren’t fully completed their transformed state and outfits are.

And anyone going through the current boss loops or scenarios will witness their portraits as well.

Some additional things is for the new L-body and S-body type chosen is that the forsaken maid outfit template has been completed and available to all chosen introduced this release…. Including the boss chosen! :D

With such cute outfits I wanted to highlight the first two boss chosen added to the game by also having commissions of them in their Maid outfit

there’s a lot more than just these previews so if they look interesting to you check out some more, and if that isn’t enough, then maybe victory and splendor can convince you ;)

A small miscellaneous thing is The Maze of memories roster has been updated to the new clothing format, I’ve managed to remake most of the clothing and expand on their outfits. Retrospective also made me reevaluate some of the personalities of these custom chosen and edit them accordingly to fit their actual character more. The clothing revamp should be completely finished by the next update.

So that’s it! Considering how long this post is. I’ll make a second post highlighting the previews and focus on the 1.4 release “Corruption”

Thank you all reading! :D

NoMoreNever

Dec 31, 2021
Any tips on how to spend the first few days against an undead chosen? I just can't save up enough ee to buy the basic upgrades + 7ee to deploy my forsaken/commander.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Man, I was wondering where the update's at, it's the 30th after all, buuuut.... turns out there are 31 days in October. Not that I care about strict schedules all that much in the first place, but I'd managed to get into the mind-set that it's dropping today.

Last edited:

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Any tips on how to spend the first few days against an undead chosen? I just can't save up enough ee to buy the basic upgrades + 7ee to deploy my forsaken/commander.
It does depend on the Team’s personality dynamics but I would recommend focusing on deploying your forsaken rather than getting upgrades just to get the burst of damage needed to outperform the EE drain of Undead chosen. I’m assuming this is your loop 5 where you encounter your first tier 3 chosen species.

In the future I would recommend having a forsaken with an even lower EE cost possibly 2-4 EE, basically one you can deploy as early as day 1 or 3 to cement stable EE gain quickly. Additionally would be helpful if it were a forsaken with a PLEA based fighting style to ensure the trauma damage would be substantial early on.

Honestly I would recommend this before my first suggestion, but I don’t know how your 7EE forsaken is trained, hopefully it’s a 1 or 2 damage type forsaken, worst case scenario you might need to increase that forsaken’s disgrace low enough to deploy it.

In general undead forsaken are designed to be dealt with early and swiftly to counteract their EE drain, this is done either by having a good selection of early loop changing items or more reliably with properly trained forsaken as I mentioned here. The main thing getting those T2 vulnerability breaks/high trauma as early as possible

Reactions: NoMoreNever

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
I'm getting this thing where the game freezes or the buttons disappear when customizing the clothing.
For a bug like that it would be good to upload a save or describe what order of events is causing the freeze so when CSDev sees your post they can pin point the problem and fix quick enough with a bugfix, the update coming out tomorrow might have already fixed your issue but just in case it doesn’t a little more detail can help a lot :D

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Really liking new change to customizing outfits, but there is a really really annoying bug that just deletes the entire outfit with random one when u go back to edit. Considering how funky it is, its a little annoying. This occurs when u backtrack after editting.

I guess its time to edit my 130 custom now that I'm back and the custom outfit update is out. ah boy.

Last edited:

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Niiiiiceee, I can finally have an orgy with my fallens! And we getting Devil chosen next update! Fuck yeah

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes