mordet

Apr 21, 2020
1625319339716.png
Yeah, so the multiplier should be: 146,081,389,744,226,304.
Obviously, there's an underflow, and it really isn't a game-breaking bug, since by the time you get such a multiplier you already got all your trauma milestones, but for high-score hunters, it does make a massive difference.
So, I'm no programmer, and I couldn't give a suggestion as to how to rectify the problem, but my windows calculator is able to calculate it without an error.
1625318482681.png
Edit: I just tested to see if it was a simple display error or a calculation error, and turns out it's just a display error, my reaper did take a few Quadrillion damage so I doubt that could have happened with the displayed modifier.
1625319218049.png
But still...

• Wow
Reactions: quiboune

CSdev

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2020
View attachment 1278627
Yeah, so the multiplier should be: 146,081,389,744,226,304.
Obviously, there's an underflow, and it really isn't a game-breaking bug, since by the time you get such a multiplier you already got all your trauma milestones, but for high-score hunters, it does make a massive difference.
So, I'm no programmer, and I couldn't give a suggestion as to how to rectify the problem, but my windows calculator is able to calculate it without an error.
View attachment 1278602
Edit: I just tested to see if it was a simple display error or a calculation error, and turns out it's just a display error, my reaper did take a few Quadrillion damage so I doubt that could have happened with the displayed modifier.
View attachment 1278622
But still...
Right, what's happening here is that when the game calculates damage, it does it step-by-step (Lv 13 HATE and Lv 12 ally EXPO tells the game that it needs to double the damage 25 times, and it does that without ever having to store the number 2^25), but the code to show the total multiplier can't do that. It'll be fixed in the next version.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Since you can import/export groups, has anyone ever exported a group of famous magical girls (e.g. Sailor Moon, Nanoha, Madoka - from a source material, basically) for others to enjoy?

Also,

The customization in this game is honestly huge but I feel like it'd be even nicer to have more control during the actual set-up, like being able to tell the game that two of the girls are actually really low in self-esteem or that the whole team are made of blood knights, rather than as it is currently where you have to pick one or none.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
New Update
CORRUPTED SAVIOR [RELEASE 19: MANIPULATION]

CSDev said:
This update adds the second tier of Forsaken training actions, which generally have lower Stamina costs, higher Motivation gains, and much greater Expertise rewards. These actions will be the bread-and-butter of most training sessions, even after the later tiers get added. The two main drawbacks to these actions are that they might be too intense for low-corruption Forsaken, and that using them during a playthrough requires purchasing upgrades (the same upgrades which also unlock Suppressor Commander types). The latter requirement isn't very meaningful yet since there's no penalty for doing your training from the main menu, but it will be important for making the first tier of training actions more relevant during campaign mode.
Thanks to everyone for the feedback regarding where development should go next. I'm going to dip into flavor text for one update in order to implement the vignette system (and ideally also a scene viewer) and put some more proper erotica into the game. After that, I'm tentatively looking into alternative corruption paths. I think this order works well since once the framework for vignettes is in, it should be easy to add a vignette or two to updates which otherwise don't have much erotic content, and slowly build up the number of viewable scenes that way. The content of further-off updates still isn't set in stone, so feel free to continue to provide feedback regarding which features are needed most!
I've also opened up a tip jar which can be found on the site sidebar. I won't be putting any of my releases behind paywalls, which means that I don't have anything concrete to give to people who donate. This should be viewed purely as an option for people who are getting enough enjoyment out of the game that they feel it'd be worth paying for.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please support CSDev through his account

Reactions: Karnewarrior

ShadowWolf96

Aug 16, 2018
started playing this about 3 days a go and have some questions about how the forsaken work
1. How do i raise there corruption level
2. how do i properly manipulate there fighting styles

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
I am quite interested in playing this game and I only know the surface of it. I will be trying it after I cloned myself a few times to handle all facets of management required in my Free City and genetically engineered Immortality to my beloved and loyal slaves... But I would just like to know if there are multiple ways to play like... can I do a pacifist route? or perhaps try to negotiate with the Superhumanoids?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I am quite interested in playing this game and I only know the surface of it. I will be trying it after I cloned myself a few times to handle all facets of management required in my Free City and genetically engineered Immortality to my beloved and loyal slaves... But I would just like to know if there are multiple ways to play like... can I do a pacifist route? or perhaps try to negotiate with the Superhumanoids?
are you asking if you can play a corruption game without corruption?

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
are you asking if you can play a corruption game without corruption?
Not really, more like if I can make the humans like me and accept corruption on their own volition... like sending mimics or shapeshifters in town and make them be helpful and friendly towards the townsfolk while spreading corruption from the inside... maybe even do vigilante justice as we kidnap and take only bandits and criminals as my army just stands and protects the demon portal or something until I turn the commoner and people against the heroes by making them look like the monsters and murderers... then... perhaps make symbiotic/parasitic tentacle creatures for both companionship/pleasure... Brothels and all.

Ya know... a more subtle sort of corruption playstyle that blurs the line between evil and good.

Reactions: latenight

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Certainly none of that yet, you kinda have to pound the corruption directly through the cervix if you catch my drift.

Could be something the Dev keeps in mind for later though, I wouldn't mind a more pacifistic route being possible as long as the game remains more about the noncon-into-ethusiasticcon stuff.

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
From the earlier post on the creator's blog about future plans
Alternative Corruption Paths: This would reward players for avoiding the current semi-linear "all vulnerabilities get broken eventually" gameplay strategy. For example, by defeating one of the Chosen without rape or violence, you might be able to get her on the "betrayal" path where she no longer wants the Demons to be defeated in the first place.

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Not sure if asked before, but is there a way to enlarge text of everything? Recently got a 2k monitor and now everything is tiny, and there doesn't seem to be a way to enlarge it. Is my only option to change my resolution whenever I want to play the game?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Can someone share a save with endless mod unlocked? I just don't like time limited stuff...
edit : nvm, I don't see any endless mode...

Not sure if asked before, but is there a way to enlarge text of everything? Recently got a 2k monitor and now everything is tiny, and there doesn't seem to be a way to enlarge it. Is my only option to change my resolution whenever I want to play the game?
Yes, in options when you start the game/

Last edited:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Is there a way to export just the girls data and use them in a day 1 scenario for an already started game? I'd like a second try with the same set of girls, but I don't have an early save...
edit: seems like the game has a built in way of doing that, great!

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I haven't touched the game the last couple months due to the incompleteness of the training system, but looking forward to what's being done for the next update.

GaoissimoGao

May 24, 2021
Can anyone give me an idea of how hard this game is before I end up throwing an hour into it and end up feeling dissapointed that I can't just grind away at magical girls until they break?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Can anyone give me an idea of how hard this game is before I end up throwing an hour into it and end up feeling dissapointed that I can't just grind away at magical girls until they break?
It's neither hard nor grindy (except maybe for building enough % for a t4 break) when you understand the rules. It's just that understanding the rules can take some time. Potentially much more than an hour if you're just fiddling around without a guide. Personally I had to put it down and step away from it for a few days at least twice before comprehending enough gameplay basics to start being effective, crucial things that aren't quite intuitive, such as "as long as a Chosen is surrounded before extermination is over, they can be surrounded one more time before flying off). I've described my method in a few posts that apparently some people found helpful.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I don't see it. The only one I see is for the in-game text, and even then it only goes up to 24 font. I'm talking about changing the size of the buttons on the bottom as well.
Oh sorry, I thought you meant the text size.
Only solution I can think of would be to install a windows in a VM (with virtualbox for ex), and then set the desktop size to 1080p, then stretch the vm window.
I'm done something like this for really old games, and it works fine.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
It took me reading the guide, a few comments here, and 1 full run, to at least understand what's going on.
But once I got it, I got it.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes