Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
I have not really kept up with the game nor its progression for a while and I gotta say just walking away is probably the best thing I ever did in regards to this game.

It sucks, its trash and its never changing, no since in hoping for something to improve when it never will. As funny as it is to bash Savin and TOBs, end of the day? They don't care, why should I? No since in having a section of valuable free time tossed aside on a wasted venture, as fun as it can be to have folks just bash on this shitty project.

._. I guess I can still check in on the project every couple months just to see what has updated in the interim but any expectations of improvement or betterment for this game have utterly left me. Found better games with less baggage.

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
I have not really kept up with the game nor its progression for a while and I gotta say just walking away is probably the best thing I ever did in regards to this game.

It sucks, its trash and its never changing, no since in hoping for something to improve when it never will. As funny as it is to bash Savin and TOBs, end of the day? They don't care, why should I? No since in having a section of valuable free time tossed aside on a wasted venture, as fun as it can be to have folks just bash on this shitty project.

._. I guess I can still check in on the project every couple months just to see what has updated in the interim but any expectations of improvement or betterment for this game have utterly left me. Found better games with less baggage.
Which update broke you tell us brother so i too may cast off these chains

• Haha
Reactions: Kallisto

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Which update broke you tell us brother so i too may cast off these chains
The funny thing is, I don't really recall anymore what particular update actually turned indifference to dislike.

When it came out TOBS was an abusive prick with daddy issues? When Savin basically said screw player agency, this is a story of NPCs? When they said they were limiting TFs to the most bog standard of the fare in the genre? Its been years, I know that much but it seems to have just snowballed out from under me at some point.

Hence me finding it silly to just continue to hang around and hope for better, its never going to be better.

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
The funny thing is, I don't really recall anymore what particular update actually turned indifference to dislike.

When it came out TOBS was an abusive prick with daddy issues? When Savin basically said screw player agency, this is a story of NPCs? When they said they were limiting TFs to the most bog standard of the fare in the genre? Its been years, I know that much but it seems to have just snowballed out from under me at some point.

Hence me finding it silly to just continue to hang around and hope for better, its never going to be better.
To be fair having to read the cucked minds of TOBS or Savin would break any man

Reactions: Jollira

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
I don’t hang around hoping the game as a whole will get better or somehow fix its glaring design issues.

I just stick around in case a scene happens to get written with a fetish I’m interested in involving one of the handful of characters I kind of like.
Same but only for Brienne do i slog through 36 pages of shit

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021

Oh shit, you have proof of that part about TOBS? I guess I can see it when I play through the entirety of the kitsune content.

Alterism

Feb 17, 2019
that also impressed me with actually trying to be more than just a quick fap game (while still being decent for quick fap game)
A large amount of fap games are more than just fap games.

And that's about as far as this counterstatement goes. I was going to play one of my favorite games on rpgm that was simple enough to prove a point and ended up just playing through the game again (and still am) for the sake of playing the game because I enjoy the characters and plot.

Didn't see that one coming.
I uh. I'll get on that rebuttal eventually. Eventually...

When they said they were limiting TFs to the most bog standard of the fare in the genre?
That was early on when they put an open bounty on manticore tail scenes and then rejected every single submission and proudly proclaimed that because more people weren't going to do their job for them, they were going to nuke all nonstandard TFs. (Obviously poorly paraphrasing the entire thing for dramatic effect)

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
under rated reply.

The thing to understand is that Cait is the main character.
You are playing Cait's sidekick
You are not the champion. Cait is.
I send that bitch back to the tavern the moment I get Etheryn's dress. But it wouldn't surprise me the moment I kill Kasyrra, Cait comes out of nowhere to take the credit and my PC being the stupid shithead he is when I don't have control over him congratulates her and offers to watch her get railed as celebration.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Someone commented here about the changes they would make to the game. God damn I wish someone would make that into another game, I'd drop COC2 immediately if that happened.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Nobody uploaded the hotfix yet? Or confirmed the main page one is hotfixed?
I legit can't play cause I keep crashing just entering the main town.

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
I mean, shes professional whore. Just imagine what shes capable of on the bedroom battlefield.
Sloppy blowjob with gagging? EZ
Without gagging? As EZ as before.
Anal? Pfffff...
Bondage? Hold my stuff.
*insert some crazy sexual activity* 'Fine, but the moment your semen ruins my eyelashes we done' (spoier, she will not stop when it happens)

But yeah, the way she presented/handled/etc. is retarded.
Retarded my friend her sister is kidnapped and her first instinct is to suck dick after that she does nothing but ride half the planet while screaming where is she like Batman

Doras

Oct 29, 2019
under rated reply.

The thing to understand is that Cait is the main character.
You are playing Cait's sidekick
You are not the champion. Cait is.
Do people unironically have this nonsense opinion? When the player character is very clearly far more important than cait ever was and nothing the game ever does suggests otherwise?

Or is it because these people just can't stand the idea of a character not solely being part of the harem with the player character being the only one she has sex with?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I just stick around in case a scene happens to get written with a fetish I’m interested in involving one of the handful of characters I kind of like.
Same, I'm basically just waiting for updates on some characters too. More content for Draco-Eve, Lyla actually showing up in the Wayfort and the mission to rescue her squad, getting tattooed by Klemaia to be part of her harem, and more scenes for Orlaith and Lady Evergreen. As long as it's written by Wsan, Fleep, and William of course.

Reactions: JungleNuts

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
you don't need to ever recruit Cait
For now anyway. She may become unavoidable for the main plot eventually, but for now on my playthrough I've just ignored her after the prologue and played through without issue with Ryn on healing duty. It means there are a few dangling threads in the quest log, but that's fine by me.

It does mean I'm cutting myself off from increasing amounts of the game by ignoring the fox orb, not recruiting Cait, corrupting Azzy, etc., which may become frustrating eventually, but you can't have it all.

I did play through Ryn's latest quest out of curiosity but went back to a save from before that because I've no interest in her cage coming off. I expect I'll be forced to do that for the sake of the main plot eventually, but we'll fuck that bridge when we get to it.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes