Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
"Revenge bad" is such a tired, mishandled shit fucking theme. Oftentimes the message accidentally becomes "It's okay to be the aggressor because responding to anything is bad."
A bit of that but I am more disappointed by this story writing where the MC literally does in everyone except the last fucking target then they become a beta and go away.

And somehow people think that's a GOOD ending???

If anyone wants to know what it is to actually have a GOOD revenge character, try the Dark Massacre of the Vengeful Hero manga.
That MC opened my eyes in more ways than one that actually makes sense for one and destroys the flawed and retarded logic of these writers who write the previously said ones.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
A bit of that but I am more disappointed by this story writing where the MC literally does in everyone except the last fucking target then they become a beta and go away.

And somehow people think that's a GOOD ending???
If anyone wants to know what it is to actually have a GOOD revenge character, try the Dark Massacre of the Vengeful Hero manga.
I actually googled and searched up the ending, shit is absolutely hilarious lol

fakklan

Mar 16, 2018
So now that I'm thinking, is it possible and easy to change up the scenes and even frankenstein some code together into a new scene or NPC after a few hours or days of trying to understand how this game's code works? Naturally, without knowing any programming language, why would I.
And if one were to do it, does posting it later equal death because the CoC team will find out and mald out?

In essence, would I be able to achieve anything at all from my """changelog""" some pages earlier (not systems redesign) if I just stared at the screen long enough?

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
FGO has a lead romantical interest and a deuteragonist who has way more development than the MC and people ship those two, yet her existence doesn't stop their ships of MC with other characters.
Tbf a lot of this is because the writers themselves heavily imply many servants have feelings towards the MC. Kiichi Hogen wanting to make you her bride(even if you're a dude, shit got me actin up), Boudica saying she loves you outright, Raikou saying she loves you as a child(meaning she loves you romantically), etc.

Ritsuka basically having a thinly-veiled harem of mythological figures is easily one of my favorite things about the game because it's just so fucking out there to be banging Nero Claudius, Joan of Arc in a swimsuit, and a literal fucking DINOSAUR :KEK:

Reactions: JungleNuts

fakklan

Mar 16, 2018
Tbf a lot of this is because the writers themselves heavily imply many servants have feelings towards the MC. Kiichi Hogen wanting to make you her bride(even if you're a dude, shit got me actin up), Boudica saying she loves you outright, Raikou saying she loves you as a child(meaning she loves you romantically), etc.

Ritsuka basically having a thinly-veiled harem of mythological figures is easily one of my favorite things about the game because it's just so fucking out there to be banging Nero Claudius, Joan of Arc in a swimsuit, and a literal fucking DINOSAUR :KEK:
Mordred rider is the patrician's choice.
Also, reminder that Kiichi Hogen is a dude that just decided to turn into a woman for shit and giggles. You literally gonna end up a bride even if you're a guy, my man.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Mordred rider is the patrician's choice.
I am eternally assblasted I will never get her because these fuckers never rerun old events. I just want delicious tan tomboy, man...
Also, reminder that Kiichi Hogen is a dude that just decided to turn into a woman for shit and giggles. You literally gonna end up a bride even if you're a guy, my man.
I mean the game says her female appearance is the one she uses most. Either way I don't mind unless she turns into a dude in the middle of sex, leading me to fuck hairy dude ass.

Also she's like the only sevant that can canonically be a futa, so bonus points for that.

• Haha
Reactions: destroyerofassholes

fakklan

Mar 16, 2018
I am eternally assblasted I will never get her because these fuckers never rerun old events. I just want delicious tan tomboy, man...
All you can do at this point is use support, but no double Castoria then. Truly missing out, probably 2nd best arts looper (not as if arts is to stay too long now). AND one of the best waifus.

Also she's like the only sevant that can canonically be a futa, so bonus points for that.
Hero Creation EX

You hear about the buffs for Saber Mordred on JP? So gonna get her with the free SSR ticket.
Now we gotta wait for a new Artoria buff because as the franchise's face, as well as Takeshit's golden child and only face he can draw, there is bound to be some so that Mo can't match her.

Nov 24, 2020

Yeah, Fate leaves a lot of openings to let you imagine harems and even justify sex (hehehe mana transfer) and it honestly works just fine. Not to mention, some characters like Brynhildr or Rama and a few other still retaining romantical attractions to other servants because it makes sense for them to do so and you don't see people being too upset over that (they usually use it as NTR-doujin inspiration).

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Yeah, Fate leaves a lot of openings to let you imagine harems and even justify sex (hehehe mana transfer) and it honestly works just fine. Not to mention, some characters like Brynhildr or Rama and a few other still retaining romantical attractions to other servants because it makes sense for them to do so and you don't see people being too upset over that (they usually use it as NTR-doujin inspiration).
I'm literally hoping there would be a way to reunite Rama and his wife, but so far that doesn't look like its gonna happen. Feels bad man.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
If anyone here writes for work, I would like some input: what are common exchange rates for writing as around 1000 words?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
That's fair and true. But I would recommend considering that this particular forum of over 1.2k pages in which I could absolutely, without much exaggerating, say that roughly half of it is complaining about the same shit over and over, with it usually involving the same people, for more or less last 4 years.
This is pretty much true and even I got tired of it, I used to come here every day from page 50 to like 900 or so. Now I check every update and then. We bitched at the exact same topics then as we do now.

The positive part is the thread seems to go offtopic every 2 seconds and people talk other concepts or fiction, and the mods seem to have given up on cleaning that apparently? That's nice.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes