Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Valve almost never does that though...I can count on one hand the number of times they've killed a game on their platform in the last ten years.
They're much more likely to block something from being sold in the first place, which still happens a decent amount of the time from what I hear.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Could you imagine Savin's reaction to getting kicked off his own forum? The meltdown would be epic.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Is it weird that I still get a kick out of playing this from time to time, jamming to the soundtrack? The guy was a weirdo for sure but the game still kills it.
Nah it's not like you're still paying the dude while playing the game. It's just something enjoyable unfortunately made by a crazy weirdo.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
There was this guy that was just kicked off last year:
View attachment 2358409
Oh man I forgot about this guy. Man, was he unhinged.

You are probably right, but as someone who consumes genshin fanart but will never touch the game -- for I am a easily influenced by hot guys and girls (even though most genshin women do nothing for me) -- I will take fanartist body types as canon. For I blame the canon.

But I am also probably not the best person to ask about the minute differences between twinks/femboys and such. For as I have stated once, guys like Elyon, Quin and upcoming Tetsuya are about as feminine to me as Berwyn and June.

But we all know that the cutest guy in this game is Brint when he begs us to drill his ass. Mmmmmmmmm....
Yeah fanartists actually do change how they look gamewise or any official art. Unlike the devs who apparently have buff npcs but none as pcs.

sugouxxx

May 13, 2019
So i finally encounter Aileh. I am surprise she's remind me with Kiha but better. Not completely asshat, kinda mellow girl who doesn't accept she's corrupt, but she still accept kassyra as her parents. She's not bad tbh.

Also i recruit Agni and viviane. And as usual according to viviane, azzryn try flirt her, but turn down because she's not into that way. It's shame i can't do anything with Zo. Zo are one of character i really want to become companion. She's mute warrior teacher with unique power. And from the way i see she's kinda sweet girl.

And finally, encounter another harpie with future sight power. Half baked mission, she's not that interesting, and the reward of her mission kinda meh.

One thing i am surprise that according to viviane, brienne hate Arona

Dec 31, 2018
Excuse me but is there any way to have Kas WITHOUT the penis? I saw some images in which she only appears with her vagina.
No, sometimes when she subs Kas hides it away, in some scenes she keeps it, it's pretty inconsistent, IIRC. She definitely ploughs you with the D in the dommy scenes, though they do explicitly say HERE COMES THE FUTA PENIS and are pretty avoidable, just don't click. Wish there was an option to tell her to keep it away at all times too, but that would be a power fantasy.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes