NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Question: Is Whitemage's perk "Healer Hand" only triggered when you actively use a power to heal someone? Currently using Bolstering Dance and seems to heal me just as much as the other characters instead of more (I think Healer Hand ain't triggering)

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
No idea why the fuck Oxana has dialogue as if my character was sterile mid cowgirl sex scene (specially when I know he ain't sterile, has Feracity of 10, Virility of 51, can shoot over 500.000ml of cum and she immediatly pregnant when I talk to her afterwards)

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
No idea why the fuck Oxana has dialogue as if my character was sterile mid cowgirl sex scene (specially when I know he ain't sterile, has Feracity of 10, Virility of 51, can shoot over 500.000ml of cum and she immediatly pregnant when I talk to her afterwards)
Cause writers are lazy and don't take the trouble to consider all possible cases which the character customization system gives.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Cause writers are lazy and don't take the trouble to consider all possible cases which the character customization system gives.
Apparently? (First time I mess up withFeracity/Virility TFs in a run just so happens to be first time she gives me the sterile dialogue...which is only funnier as she got pregnant after that very same sex scene and every-single-womb in Savarra that could be impregnated has been...seeded lol.)

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Apparently? (First time I mess up withFeracity/Virility TFs in a run just so happens to be first time she gives me the sterile dialogue...which is only funnier as she got pregnant after that very same sex scene and every-single-womb in Savarra that could be impregnated has been...seeded lol.)
Because a female witch acknowledging the fertility of a male champion is misogynist power fantasy. Or something like that, I just assumed the writers were that stupid

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
FINALLY.
Valk transformation is released.

I'm been putting off actually playing for so long waiting for this...I think the last new thing I actually did was a bit after BerryQuest.

Got a lot to catch up on.

Jan 18, 2018
Mega: /
Pixeldrain: /
Steam beta key (January-February): LeTjNo8Usdxx30vpA4VQ
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
0.5.31 Patch Notes:
  • Ladies (and those who don’t mind becoming one) can now bind their soul to Lumia after completing her quest and become a valkyrie. Remember that this comes with all the same caveats as the Kitsune soulbind: one binding per playthrough, some permanent TFs, reactions both good and bad from different NPCs. (By Gardeford)
  • You can take Ahmri out on a fishing trip, and if you’re married, enjoy some date-night sex scenes.
  • You also can do another cooking-focused date with her! (By Gardeford)
  • Leofric donkey-punching you has been reworked a little. (By Wsan & Bubble)
  • Wings are their own TF category now, with a new reagent to target them. If you notice any wonkiness caused by this, !
  • Bugfixes for Annika.
  • New Art: Ahmri date CG by Akira. Also a new Lumia UI token for her valkyries.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Does this mean we're finally done with the Valk content (at least for a while)? I just wasn't a big fan of it, in theory it sounded cool, but in reality i felt it fell short.
Maybe? I know there's supposed to be content with the three Valks post soul bind, but I don't know if that already in or still coming.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
It kinda sucks you cannot soulbind as a male (basically if I wanted it I'd have to change my character into something I don't want to play as) oh well, maybe we'll finally move and finish with Khor Minos?

BTW Thrud for some reason dissapeared from the keep altogether in v 5.30 (WHY THE FUCK I KEEP FINDING THESE BUGS IN EVERY NEW RUN I MAKE?¡)

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Do we have info on when we actually get to see Minos continued?
Or Brienne's family? I'm actually kind'a sick of having to see more'n more observer shit put out. I'm mainly here for Wsans writing.
Wsan was working on a secret project, hoping to be done by the end of January.

Then Brihaus.

Then Evelyn stuff.

D.. does that that mean we can finally move on and maybe get some corruption content? :oops:
Normally the answer would be "lol" but a big chunk of the stuff Garde is/has been working on post-valks Is Amrhi content, including her corruption stuff. And we already starting to get some of it.

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes